What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

There is no such serving officer in No 19 squadron it was not even involved in this whole operation it is based at Bholari in south near Karachi and it was not involved. SU-30MKI was downed end of story F-16s never came close to the battle theatre they engaged miles away through BVR with AMRAAM I believe SUKHOI was hit by two missiles at least as it was trying flee towards IOK and pilots drifted with wind towards Pakistani side. Two pilots or one IAF was beaten up pretty bad that day.

1. su30 never crossed LOC or violated Pakistani airspace where pakistan says it shot dowm 2 indian jets .

2. Two Indian Mig21 had crossed LOC that day . They were ABhinandan and his wing man . Both of them were flying Mig 21s .

They did, confirmed via NCTR and RWR signature that went kaput ..we just haven’t released info.
Wait for next air forces monthly issue, it will be published

So Why ISPR doesn't come out and say publicly it was a Su30 ?

Yes , we are waiting for past 3 months for a hint of evidence that an Su30 was shot down while ....

1. Pakistan says it shot down only those Indian planes that crossed LOC and violated it's airspace . Seems true given that our Mig 21 wreckage was found across the LOC .

2. Also what is true , that day No Su30 operated violated LOC or operated near the LOC . And You know they don't have to .

There are few intangibles that we must consider before jumping to any conclusion. As the perceptions do matter...
1. Remember the night., IAF violated Pakistani air space, there was jubilation all over India specially the Indian media. Their tone was arrogant and their body language was just like they have conquered Mars
2. Then the next day came, we all know what PAF did, now here are few intangible facts that India lost another of their frontline fighter, may be it was miraj or su30
3. If an F 16 would have been lost, Indians would not have been on the backfoot irrespective they lost Mig. It would have been their bigger achievment than the Balakot strike,
4. In today's world u can't hide an F 16 wreckage. By now it would have been surfaced through any channel as Pakistan armed forces have no shortage of enemies with in our own country
5. USA would have leaked the info through any other means regarding F 16 being shot down, although it is 50% possible
6. Observe Indian media and Modi body language on that day
7. Listen Modi saying if we would have rafael
8. Analyze coverage of international media, if there would have been an iota of chance that F 16 was shot down then international media is not very friendly to Pakistan
9. Observe body language of Indian military representatives during press conference. It sums up all, moral doesn't fade away if you have lost a soviet Era mig against the front line fighter of your enemy
10. Indian propaganda machine is a much lethat, bigger and smarter, it's not difficult for them to get clue of downing of Pakistani jet
11. If you can have the video of Indian jet wreckage from IOK, then they can also get the same from AJK of F16
So these are few of many aspects which any sane person can understand the real outcome events, any body is welcome to counter these aspects with his own solid logic
Forget about F-16, 114K Prophets (PBUT) failed to communicate a simple and straightforward TRUTH to the overwhelming majority of the mankind...

Forget about F-16, 114K Prophets (PBUT) failed to communicate a simple and straightforward TRUTH to the overwhelming majority of the mankind...

Man, you give me the hibbie jibbies:wacko:

My only solace is you make zero sense to me.

Remember on the same day/time, an IAF SU-30 crashed and it was reported due to Technical Failure as usual. The crash which was supposed to be discussed more even for the Tech error, on pretexts of MKI being a top tier platform but went under IAF drama of F-16 claim & continuous denial of loss at all. Catch the drift.
Is there a link to such news? Who reported it?

1. su30 never crossed LOC or violated Pakistani airspace where pakistan says it shot dowm 2 indian jets .

2. Two Indian Mig21 had crossed LOC that day . They were ABhinandan and his wing man . Both of them were flying Mig 21s .

Yes , we are waiting for past 3 months for a hint of evidence that an Su30 was shot down while ....

1. Pakistan says it shot down only those Indian planes that crossed LOC and violated it's airspace . Seems true given that our Mig 21 wreckage was found across the LOC .

2. Also what is true , that day No Su30 operated violated LOC or operated near the LOC . And You know they don't have to .
What is this then?

Is there a link to such news? Who reported it?

I was asked him @The Eagle about this and he instantly banned for a month .

Then after banning me kept replying to my other posts knowing fully well that i can't respond . Bravo

What is this then?

LOL The voice in the video is clearly doctored and if you watch the clip , u will clearly see underlying news scroll says " Pak Jet downed , F-16 shot down , 3 km inside Azad Kashmir "

Then after banning me kept replying to my other posts knowing fully well that i can't respond . Bravo
Why didn't he ban me then?
I doubt he banned you for a simple question. I have seen posters get away with much much offensive posts.

LOL The voice in the video is clearly doctored and if you watch the clip , u will clearly see underlying news scroll says " Pak Jet downed , F-16 shot down , 3 km inside Azad Kashmir "
The voice is doctored the scroll doesn't make sense either. First it says f-16 downed then it says chased out by su-30??

Great. Will wait for it. Any theory why did have not published it so far.
No face saving requirements here and verification of claims. Also, the release was to be from a foreign journalist; that is just tradition for PAF

ISPR was never asked the question- your side had the need to save face after Abhinandan’s tea party and claim something.

Beghairat hain

Well, You do realize that it matter of a click to ban all the IP ranges of India. Please reserve your respectable words for your forum owners who "pretend" to hate Indian/Indians but do absolutely nothing .. just for some Adsense revenue.

Well, You do realize that it matter of a click to ban all the IP ranges of India. Please reserve your respectable words for your forum owners who "pretend" to hate Indian/Indians but do absolutely nothing .. just for some Adsense revenue.

how many active indian user does this forum has? 10?20?30? Yes that helps them generate million dollar revenue.
Indiots, lol

Once there was a fight between Hindu and Muslim neighbours resulting in Hindu kids Manoj and Sunil getting killed.
Their Bharat Matta was in shock,
she turned around to her husband who could only cry and say if only the boys uncle Ranjeet was here, my boys may have been alive. With no other hope, the hurt and devastated family decided to report to the police station stating that Farooq killed our Manoj and Sunil. The Police officer was well aware of Hindu kids behaviour of trying to bully their neighbours and throwing stones at their windows, although compassionate with Bharat Mata and her family but rightly told them that Farooq along with Tariq had every right to defend their house. Moral of the story, if you if you fancy yourself like a bully then be prepared to be treated in the same manner.
If the Indians as they claim shot down an F-16, then why did they run to America crying about PAF using the Fighting Falcon, Pakistan certainly didn't have an issue with Indians using SU-30s , Mirages or MiGs.....isn't it simply because PAF made mincemeat of the Indian capabilities and misadventure. !!!!

As you have repeatedly proven, it's in your nature to pee where you sit.
Change your nasty habbits before habitualy boxing above your weight.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom