What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Thanks your highness for sharing all the supporting evidence :disagree:

Evidence presented by Indian members

1) There were two parachutes
2) Su-30's didn't go inside Pakistan (as if they sat in JOC during operation)
3) Because Modi said so.
4) The color pie charts of press briefing.
5) What else?

Actual Evidence

1) Recovery of all 4 missiles in complete shape. No signs of detonation.
2) Recovery of blasted fragments of AMRAAM from IoK.
3) Pentagon correspondents confirmation of complete F-16 count.

FACT: Had US hid Pakistan's F-16 loss. India would have banned US defense goods on the pretext of US support to Pakistan's false claims. And those goods are worth BILLIONs of dollars. Infact the only reason US is keeping its mouth shut is due to all these arm's deals with India. Else, F-16.net would be the first site to have addition in F-16 conflict news confirming no F-16 loss.

LOL The voice in the video is clearly doctored and if you watch the clip , u will clearly see underlying news scroll says " Pak Jet downed , F-16 shot down , 3 km inside Azad Kashmir "
It was live news bulletin...you say doctored. Yes after 27/2 mostly Indian news are being doctored

Beghairat hain
simple ...try same trolling and ranting in Indian forum they first give you a response full of abusive language ...dragging Islam, terrorism, Economy, Jihadis etc and finally expel you out. Atleast, we are more decent.

Evidence presented by Indian members

1) There were two parachutes
2) Su-30's didn't go inside Pakistan (as if they sat in JOC during operation)
3) Because Modi said so.
4) The color pie charts of press briefing.
5) What else?

Actual Evidence

1) Recovery of all 4 missiles in complete shape. No signs of detonation.
2) Recovery of blasted fragments of AMRAAM from IoK.
3) Pentagon correspondents confirmation of complete F-16 count.

FACT: Had US hid Pakistan's F-16 loss. India would have banned US defense goods on the pretext of US support to Pakistan's false claims. And those goods are worth BILLIONs of dollars. Infact the only reason US is keeping its mouth shut is due to all these arm's deals with India. Else, F-16.net would be the first site to have addition in F-16 conflict news confirming no F-16 loss.

There is no need to knock down an excellent upgraded F21 out of contention just because an F16 was presumably lost.

It was live news bulletin...you say doctored. Yes after 27/2 mostly Indian news are being doctored

What you had quoted is not mine dude

There is no need to knock down an excellent upgraded F21 out of contention just because an F16 was presumably lost.

What you had quoted is not mine dude

mssg delivered.....to whom who wrote the video was doctored....It was repeated on Indian Media for almost one hour....than they took notice ....and story reversed to F16 kill.

Please. There is every reason to reject an F-21 which is presumably a further derivative of F-16. Your media would have carried out 1000 expert shows to establish that buying F-21 is a wrong decision since a Block 52 D was 'presumably' shot down. lol.

By a Soviet era Mig 21 i may add.

As you have repeatedly proven, it's in your nature to pee where you sit.
Change your nasty habbits before habitualy boxing above your weight.

Yesterday, Your fellow country man ( to whom you abused in a similar fashion ) showed you the reality.
I dont need to change anything Jammer Mia, Dont mind my words.. atleast care what your own people are telling you... muje na sahi.. atleast respect and have some proper "non abusive" words for them.

Indians ko gali dete dete bhul hi gae ho ki.. Pakistani Bhai logo ko... Gali nahi denli... lol.

If Journos are so reliable why not this one... She is 'Gora' as well... :

https://www.organiser.org/Encyc/201...l---Italian-journalist-s-huge-revelation.html

After the strike, several opposition parties including the Congress have been questioning the veracity of the strikes. Meanwhile, Italian journalist Francesca Marino has made a shocking revelation and surprised the world by publishing the complete details of the air strikes in StringerAsia (http://www.stringerasia.it), an Italian online magazine. Marino wrote that “Indian Air Force attacked at 3:30 in the morning and according to my information, Pakistani army unit from Shinkiari base camp arrived at the location of the strike around 6 am”. Marino further writes, “Many injured were brought to the Pakistan Army Hospital. According to local sources, 45 people are still being treated in the Army camp hospital. 20 people have died during the treatment.”

Perhaps one has to question her credibility to begin with.
...her credibility is equivalent to a fart in a spacecraft. Especially since she's authored a book titled: Apocalypse Pakistan

Published by: Niyogi Books (New Delhi, India)

41TFCF6OT7L._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Okay, so now we should take the credibility of an Italian Journalist who first wrote that book & was practically kicked out of Pakistan (I wonder why). Tell you what..., why don't you guys take the credibility of the article in Foreign Policy Magazine about the Inventory Checks of the PAF F-16's & then we'll talk.

Furthermore, she hasn't been to the site at Balakot. Is India now stating that a foreign European civilian has better insight on Pakistan than their own Intelligence Agencies...?
I think its fair & safe to say that she has a soft corner for India, or atleast knows that they'll publish her b.s.

When was the last time you saw a Foreign Journalist being pro-Pakistan? And yet we haven't taken a hit in the eyes of the general public abroad. I suppose they don't subscribe to TOI.

Yesterday, Your fellow country man ( to whom you abused in a similar fashion ) showed you the reality.
I dont need to change anything Jammer Mia, Dont mind my words.. atleast care what your own people are telling you... muje na sahi.. atleast respect and have some proper "non abusive" words for them.

Indians ko gali dete dete bhul hi gae ho ki.. Pakistani Bhai logo ko... Gali nahi denli... lol.

https://www.organiser.org/Encyc/201...l---Italian-journalist-s-huge-revelation.html

After the strike, several opposition parties including the Congress have been questioning the veracity of the strikes. Meanwhile, Italian journalist Francesca Marino has made a shocking revelation and surprised the world by publishing the complete details of the air strikes in StringerAsia (http://www.stringerasia.it), an Italian online magazine. Marino wrote that “Indian Air Force attacked at 3:30 in the morning and according to my information, Pakistani army unit from Shinkiari base camp arrived at the location of the strike around 6 am”. Marino further writes, “Many injured were brought to the Pakistan Army Hospital. According to local sources, 45 people are still being treated in the Army camp hospital. 20 people have died during the treatment.”

A journalist who has not been in Pakistan to report on a story is selling hogwash.

@XiNiX

I was wondering have you researched about Orbat of IAF on 27th Feb 19. let have mutually constructive discussion.

i request you to provide how many IAF fighters were in Air when Raid developed, how many were scrambled from which bases preferably quantity wise.

lets have a discussion please

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom