What's new

PAF Patches

what are the prices? sorry on office laptop can't access FB, also what if someone wants to purchase all the patches? what would be the price?
No clue man.

They're in Pakistan. But there is a cell-phone number you can contact. I make my own Patches for the PAF.

tipu_creativity has recently launched Glow-in the-Dark PVC Patches similar to the USAF. You'll have to access his Instagram account for those.

IMG_20181103_151812499~01.jpg

what are the prices? sorry on office laptop can't access FB, also what if someone wants to purchase all the patches? what would be the price?
HI you can contact me

No clue man.

They're in Pakistan. But there is a cell-phone number you can contact. I make my own Patches for the PAF.

tipu_creativity has recently launched Glow-in the-Dark PVC Patches similar to the USAF. You'll have to access his Instagram account for those.
Can I see some of your work?

Can I see some of your work?
I've over 40 Patches, but I haven't uploaded them on the .net 'cause they aren't for Sale. They are solely for PAF Personnel.

As they are my own designs, I try avoiding posting them on Social Media knowing full well there are those who love to copy someone else's deigns & profit off it.

@Nomad40 There are a few on my YouTube Channel: My YouTube Channel

I've over 40 Patches, but I haven't uploaded them on the .net 'cause they aren't for Sale. They are solely for PAF Personnel.

As they are my own designs, I try avoiding posting them on Social Media knowing full well there are those who love to copy someone else's deigns & profit off it.

@Nomad40 There are a few on my YouTube Channel: My YouTube Channel
I see can you direct message?

Back
Top Bottom