What's new

PAF Patches

IMG-20181215-WA0146.jpg

I'm not at the level of sending Personal Messages. Not high enough...er...rank.
I see Neither am I. Here is the scoop I want some patches but not cheesy patches copied off from meme templates, I think you might have something to my liking but I am not sure if you are down.

I've over 40 Patches, but I haven't uploaded them on the .net 'cause they aren't for Sale. They are solely for PAF Personnel.

As they are my own designs, I try avoiding posting them on Social Media knowing full well there are those who love to copy someone else's deigns & profit off it.

@Nomad40 There are a few on my YouTube Channel: My YouTube Channel
They'll more than likely pass it around and create enhanced duplicates....

I have to be brutly honest with you guys, the Patches I make are always the number asked for + 1 for my collection. I don't have stock as i'm not in the business of selling.

Trust me, in Pakistan its a lot easier as the facilities are present there.

Unfortunately, here I have to literally pick the material (fabric), pick a time with the Production place & get them done. The biggest flaw in my Patches (which I openly admit) are the borders. Conventional fabric Patches have a unique border which prevents the threads from coming out. And as Military personnel are accustom to removing them on and off, it becomes a bit of a problem.

Another issue is the machine used and the needle which set on default. Often at times, even if the design is made perfectly on the software - doesn't actually come out as expected once in production.

Alhumdurilla, there are now over 12-13 Squadrons and a couple of Engineering Wing where my Patches are being used. Word has gotten around, but i've kinda put a hold on them for the time being as i'm exploring other avenues. Getting them to Pakistan and having to deal with TCS or even worse Pakistan Post is frustrating.

I'm at peace knowing that my work is worn by all 5 Viper Squadrons, a couple Thunder Squadrons, Mirage, F-7 & even C-130. I feel honored that those guys contact me - and I don't even have social media.

As for why I don't put my designs out has been stated clearly by @Raider 21 . You put in the hard work & design something, only for the likes of big guns like Mian Shields, Sethi or even PAF Falcons come along & duplicate your hard work.

Sorry guys... - I just don't have any for Sale.
@Akh1112 @Nomad40

I have to be brutly honest with you guys, the Patches I make are always the number asked for + 1 for my collection. I don't have stock as i'm not in the business of selling.

Trust me, in Pakistan its a lot easier as the facilities are present there.

Unfortunately, here I have to literally pick the material (fabric), pick a time with the Production place & get them done. The biggest flaw in my Patches (which I openly admit) are the borders. Conventional fabric Patches have a unique border which prevents the threads from coming out. And as Military personnel are accustom to removing them on and off, it becomes a bit of a problem.

Another issue is the machine used and the needle which set on default. Often at times, even if the design is made perfectly on the software - doesn't actually come out as expected once in production.

Alhumdurilla, there are now over 12-13 Squadrons and a couple of Engineering Wing where my Patches are being used. Word has gotten around, but i've kinda put a hold on them for the time being as i'm exploring other avenues. Getting them to Pakistan and having to deal with TCS or even worse Pakistan Post is frustrating.

I'm at peace knowing that my work is worn by all 5 Viper Squadrons, a couple Thunder Squadrons, Mirage, F-7 & even C-130. I feel honored that those guys contact me - and I don't even have social media.

As for why I don't put my designs out has been stated clearly by @Raider 21 . You put in the hard work & design something, only for the likes of big guns like Mian Shields, Sethi or even PAF Falcons come along & duplicate your hard work.

Sorry guys... - I just don't have any for Sale.
@Akh1112 @Nomad40
I see.

Cheers

Does anyone know where this patch is available? I have a friend in the US whos an enthusiast and wants it, would it be directly available there? If not i can try shipping. Never bought any patched before, help would be appreciated, thanks.
@Trailer23 @Windjammer @skybolt

04D5669A-A00E-40BB-B936-DD2CA2558470.png

Does anyone know where this patch is available? I have a friend in the US whos an enthusiast and wants it, would it be directly available there? If not i can try shipping. Never bought any patched before, help would be appreciated, thanks.
@Trailer23 @Windjammer @skybolt

View attachment 778900
Check this site out.
@air marshal

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom