What's new

PAF Patches

Contact me / DM
Thank you. I will once I get the time, I have found this patch for sale on falconsstore.com, however I was wondering if it would be directly available in the US. I have a friend in the US military who wants it.

Is there anyway I could do it myself without having embroidery software?
Negative.

First off, the most common Embroidery file used Worldwide is: *.emb

It is the one format that is easily used on Embroidery Machines like Tajima, Barudan & Ricoh.

There are a number of softwares in the market, but the one most used is: Wilcom

The latest version of Wilcom can convert some Images & Vector files directly into an *.emb file, but once its done - the designer may need to reduce the number of stitches as the Ai will go for absolute perfection.

Does anyone know where this patch is available? I have a friend in the US whos an enthusiast and wants it, would it be directly available there? If not i can try shipping. Never bought any patched before, help would be appreciated, thanks.
@Trailer23 @Windjammer @skybolt

View attachment 778900
Please check it out:

FloHvwfaEAEHQ8d

Last edited:
I have been recently commissioned to do a Patch each month for the No. 19 Sqn (Sherdils).

This comes after a Patch of mine became popular in their community among the Viper Drivers & Maintenance Crew.

I'll be sharing the images of that Patch & the one i've designed for Pakistan Day (23rd March).

In the past, I was known more for doing Custom Patches (Embroidery) for various Pilots on different systems (mostly Viper Drivers).

For now, i'm attaching a tweet of my fisrt PVC Patch which I had done for the No. 29 Sqn (Aggressors) last year.

Back
Top Bottom