What's new

PAF should've invested more on J-10s rather than JF-17s

Hi,

You won't hear any thing on BLK 2---the reason---I have done my best to put a freeze on any info leak on this aircraft. Information maybe released by the air marshall etc or the def minister----but the open sewer leak like it happened with the jf17 in the past---won't be happening---.

There is no 100% guarantee---some young kid will be listening to his dad or his friends and other family members and would like to show off his prowess and post the info over here just to look important---.

I would highly reccommend the managers of this board to suspend or permanently ban thoe members who are posting information on missile batteries or posting pictures on military transport aircraft coming from certain places and times and posting the tail #'s of those aircraft.

I completely agree with you Sir

We need to ensure that no information regarding this project gets out. I am still fuming over the fact that some punk leaked the info that PAF is in possession of HQ-9 Batteries :hitwall:.

Hi,

You won't hear any thing on BLK 2---the reason---I have done my best to put a freeze on any info leak on this aircraft. Information maybe released by the air marshall etc or the def ministe............e tail #'s of those aircraft.

I completely agree with you Sir.......till fuming over the fact that some punk leaked the info that PAF is in possession of HQ-9 Batteries :hitwall:.

Eagle, Mastan, don't you think that our enemies have got much...much better sources of information than an 'internet forum' ? :what:

Eagle, Mastan, don't you think that our enemies have got much...much better sources of information than an 'internet forum' ? :what:

They indeed do, intelligence agencies are also run by humans and are subject to being fallible. You would actually be surprised how one unnamed secret project was hidden for so long but its lid was blown by a loose lip online here on PDF, after this PA put a complete lid on these loose lips back in GHQ. I forgot the name but 6 years ago a Maj Gen was court martialled for his loose lips. Several rounds of confirmations are required by espionage agencies for it to be officially lodged and passed on to the higher up levels.

They indeed do, intelligence agencies are also run by humans and are subject to being fallible. You would actually be surprised how one unnamed secret project was hidden for so long but its lid was blown by a loose lip online here on PDF. Several rounds of confirmations are required for it to be officially lodged and passed on to the higher up levels.

any hint abut that ?:confused:

Its way bigger network. Other than a country's Intelligence agencies; each military has its own network of intelligence, which not only keeps eyes on personnel inside their own force but also focus on weapons procurement, operational status, attrition, deployments, exercises...or anything that his adversary possess or is planning to acquire. Then there are thinkers, strategists; that writes and plans things based on the information acquired by aforementioned intelligence network.

Plus, what you are seeing or reading on forums is nothing serious, its 99% information either already available or which will be released in next few months. So, don't take anything seriously:D

Hi,

Is this your capability of understanding espionage, then you need to do better.

My young innocent friend---the spies only know of rumours---you kids come here and confirm them---. Family and friends are the best source of information and what better place to find it than defence *** pk forums.

Sometimes the enemy does not even know about somethings---and you kids have blurted it out---.

Loose lips sink ships---you know that was meant for---for men and women working in defence factories in th eu s to not to speak to anyone about what they were doing---not even their families and friends.

Hi,

My young innocent friend---the spies only know of rumours---you kids come here and confirm them---. Family and friends are the best source of information and what better place to find it than defence *** pk forums.

Sometimes the enemy does not even know about somethings---and you kids have blurted it out---.

Loose lips sink ships---you know that was meant for---for men and women working in defence factories in th eu s to not to speak to anyone about what they were doing---not even their families and friends.

Mastan Bhai, it beggars belief that an Indian agent would be prowling through the JF-17 thread trying to pick up inside information on the up coming blocks !

And No I don't know much about espionage but surely a mole working in Kamra, an observation post outside Kamra (in the localities), striking up a friendship with one of the technicians working at Kamra or even cyber-theft would provide much better quality & quantity of information than us 'kids' who blurt things out !

Hi,

But most of us are laymen . How can we reveal matters of national security? We dont know any such secrets..or do we?

well yes..few years ago i saw Pakistan Army training people they shouldn't be training..up in the mountains,and posted the "news" on this forum...:P But then i was new on here,and nobody took me seriously (still don't :lol: ) so nobody cared...

Even if some of us do get hold of matters of national security and write it over here...Its unlikely that anybody will take our "Comments" seriously...and that is good.

Its another thing that "Crowd sourcing" is a very powerful resource...and this forum does qualify as a place of "Croudsourcing"

Hi,

You won't hear any thing on BLK 2---the reason---I have done my best to put a freeze on any info leak on this aircraft. Information maybe released by the air marshall etc or the def minister----but the open sewer leak like it happened with the jf17 in the past---won't be happening---.

There is no 100% guarantee---some young kid will be listening to his dad or his friends and other family members and would like to show off his prowess and post the info over here just to look important---.

I would highly reccommend the managers of this board to suspend or permanently ban thoe members who are posting information on missile batteries or posting pictures on military transport aircraft coming from certain places and times and posting the tail #'s of those aircraft.

That's fine, i agree. But what about Chinese Defence forums? As post of our information relating to J-programs comes from there, along with real time testing pictures. Perhaps, the Webmaster here can contact their webmaster?

Some sensitive pictures will make spy a much easier job, but not all. I mean before you guys load up something, just think about whether it will influence your national defence security. Double check before do it.

The same thing I wanna say to my Chinese brothers.

Not the figure of $10 billion... but yes.. a large amount has been loaned from China to finance the JF-17 program and the PAF is struggling just to pay the interest on the many loans it has had to take to finance modernization programs.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
This Javed Chaudhary is also saying that instead of being party to a JV, we just purchased JF-17.
How true is that?

Mastan Bhai, it beggars belief that an Indian agent would be prowling through the JF-17 thread trying to pick up inside information on the up coming blocks !

And No I don't know much about espionage but surely a mole working in Kamra, an observation post outside Kamra (in the localities), striking up a friendship with one of the technicians working at Kamra or even cyber-theft would provide much better quality & quantity of information than us 'kids' who blurt things out !

Armstrong ....

MK would qualify for a priority senior citizen queue probably ..no offense intended.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
This Javed Chaudhary is also saying that instead of being party to a JV, we just purchased JF-17.
How true is that?

Incorrect.
The JF-17 is a JV in the development process.
What Javed Chaudhry misunderstands is that not paying for something does not mean you did not participate in its development.

Back
Top Bottom