What's new

PAF & Turkish Pilots Sporting Indian ''Kill'' Patches

Lovely, " Caution no Indians allowed in this thread to troll or hate lolz "

As a Pakistani, I'd love to buy the Su-30 kill story. These patches are significant in confirming that PAF does officially claim an Su-30 kill but we should not forget that we have been trolling Indians for buying all sorts of ridiculous stories just because 'IAF said so!'.

So the evidence for Su-30 kill is still yet to be made public altough we might feel that the burden of proof is not on us. We have (now almost officially) made a claim, now we have to back that up with convincing evidence sooner or later because at the end of the day IAF can too produce similar patches with Abhinandhan's bike handle moustache and an F16 kill claim and make pilots of friendly countries wear those patches during exercises.

True, but there is atleast some evidence in public domain to support PAF's claim:

1) Local witnesses in multiple social media videos talked about 3 parachutes. Hence at least 2 fighters went down. This other fighter could be a F-16B/D as per IAF claim OR dual seater from IAF as per PAF claim of 2 kills.
2) India officially claimed that Abhinandan to have shot F-16 in MEA briefing, so they can't now claim some other fighter shotdown F-16 or some other fighter of PAF got got shotdown.
3) PAF released pictures of all 4 missiles recovered from wreckage of Mig-21. The 2 missiles on right wing are more or less undamaged. The ones on left wing are damaged and have missing parts but, their seekers can be seen in pics of wreckage from day of engagement. Hence they were recovered from Mig-21 wreckage. Hence all 4 missiles were not fired and 5th hard point had external fuel tank(pictures available in public domain). So unless IAF claims gun-kill(unlikely in modern era), Indian claim is refuted. Also Indian Media claimed that it was R-73 kill. Add to it the Abhinandan's statement that he was looking for target when he was shot down.

So if it was not a PAF F-16, which other fighter can it be that had 2 crew? Add to it the piece of AIM-120C.

Hence as I said their is at least some evidence to support PAF's claim.

54524973_2054662964640987_6040173668422647808_n.jpg

174300df-25bf-4b95-907a-ae10cf37aca6-jpeg.547342

The surprize i am sure many of you were waiting for.....................

Great but still SU-30 proof needs to be provided.
Yes. I heard 2 MiG-21s splashed. The Su-30s flew away. And that was the wisest thing to do.

As a Pakistani, I'd love to buy the Su-30 kill story. These patches are significant in confirming that PAF does officially claim an Su-30 kill but we should not forget that we have been trolling Indians for buying all sorts of ridiculous stories just because 'IAF said so!'.

So the evidence for Su-30 kill is still yet to be made public altough we might feel that the burden of proof is not on us. We have (now almost officially) made a claim, now we have to back that up with convincing evidence sooner or later because at the end of the day IAF can too produce similar patches with Abhinandhan's bike handle moustache and an F16 kill claim and make pilots of friendly countries wear those patches during exercises.
Agreed. I was told 2 MiG-21s. No confirmation of Su-30 even if Shahid Latif says it. Current PAF brass are keeping quiet on it. Su-30 or MiG-21s....a kill is a kill and that doesn't make the killer any less.

Yes. I heard 2 MiG-21s splashed. The Su-30s flew away. And that was the wisest thing to do.

Agreed. I was told 2 MiG-21s. No confirmation of Su-30 even if Shahid Latif says it. Current PAF brass are keeping quiet on it. Su-30 or MiG-21s....a kill is a kill and that doesn't make the killer any less.
There was another mig crash in Indian held Kashmir flown my WC Punkaj nahbar he could be second victim that day but I hope PAF version will come out .

yar ab kiya reh gaya hy confirmation ko. Retd ACM ARY par saying SU30 kill....if it is not true....officials will deny it next day.....

if Russians get it translated????? :undecided:

@blain2 that's Wing Commander Yasir Mudasser ... remember back in the day when he was that Tom Cruise lookalike training in the US? This was in 2005-2006?
The Tom Cruise comments came at the Paris Air show recently. With USAF during UPT he was on T-38s.

What do you mean top PAF brass keeping quiet?

Don't you see the PAF wing commander wearing the patch. What more do you want??

Back
Top Bottom