What's new

Pakistan Air Force shuts airspace over southern Punjab, flights diverted

Excerpt from another forum:

"Well we were flying and approaching Waypoint MOLTA, about 35nm short of MOLTA Lahore Approach asked us to Turn right Course by 40Degrees (090degree) and we were advised that ' At Present Interceptions are going On ' meanwhile we heard the above PIA traffics who initially did hold but then decided to return to Lahore. Also one of PAF C130 was asked to Clear the area due PAF exercise. we were FL370 inbound Lahore from Abudhabi and local time was around 0500PST."

I hope getting some news from another forum is not a breach of rules!

But high altitude flight levels might have been used by civilian aircraft, becaue military aircraft typically use FL3000 to FL10.

And a PAF C130 asked to vacate the area, strange.

Excerpt from another forum:

"Well we were flying and approaching Waypoint MOLTA, about 35nm short of MOLTA Lahore Approach asked us to Turn right Course by 40Degrees (090degree) and we were advised that ' At Present Interceptions are going On ' meanwhile we heard the above PIA traffics who initially did hold but then decided to return to Lahore. Also one of PAF C130 was asked to Clear the area due PAF exercise. we were FL370 inbound Lahore from Abudhabi and local time was around 0500PST."

I hope getting some news from another forum is not a breach of rules!

But high altitude flight levels might have been used by civilian aircraft, becaue military aircraft typically use FL3000 to FL10.

And a PAF C130 asked to vacate the area, strange.

Well guys I really feel astonished to see so much disclosures of Pakistani interests on this forum (It may be facts/ not) still aren't we exposing our tactics/ strategies to our enemies esp. Indian & Others who are constantly lurking to get whatever scrap of info whether by acting as considerate friends/ others. Just go to Indian forums and see how careful they are. Guys just grow up & don't act childishly as our stupid media does. Just realize you are causing what sort of harm to your country & nation.

Thanks

Yeah exercise doesn't make any sense since area is densely populated.. If jets are being stationed then question is where?

airbase-map4.gif

Why "Mureed" airbase in Chakwal is not on that map?

Why "Mureed" airbase in Chakwal is not on that map?

Mureed base is situated 8 kilometars from where i am, i have never seen any fighter flying or landing from here through out my life, the base has been fully covared with long trees that even near by villagers hardly knows about the inside activities, one of my friend told me that the PAFhas been using this base for the testing purpose of uav's

Shutting of civil airspace is a serious matter.
It's not just done for fun or exercises. Usually and in normal cases, military exercise are held outside the cities and range away from civilian for safety and classification of assets/tactics.

We have now confirmed from civilians who witnessed the ZDK-03 in Pakistan (Karachi) and got the pictures. Either they were transporting the AWAC (it is still kept secret by the Air Force) and as the thread says, transporting the air war assets (Be fighters or gunships). The squadron with the Block 52s and AIM-120s is stationed quite close to the closed airspace. ;)

One last possibility is the presence of any American/NATO representative, coming for meetings.

Well the Red part is countering each other. Initially he claims about any PAF fighter intercepting a bogey, latter claims presence of a C-130 for exercise. Either the source is making things up, or the ADA is making things up to hide real thing (expect something bigger in this case.)

Please provide me with the link, I will try to investigate into it.

Shutting of civil airspace is a serious matter.
It's not just done for fun or exercises. Usually and in normal cases, military exercise are held outside the cities and range away from civilian for safety and classification of assets/tactics.

We have now confirmed from civilians who witnessed the ZDK-03 in Pakistan (Karachi) and got the pictures. Either they were transporting the AWAC (it is still kept secret by the Air Force) and as the thread says, transporting the air war assets (Be fighters or gunships). The squadron with the Block 52s and AIM-120s is stationed quite close to the closed airspace. ;)

One last possibility is the presence of any American/NATO representative, coming for meetings.

Well the Red part is countering each other. Initially he claims about any PAF fighter intercepting a bogey, latter claims presence of a C-130 for exercise. Either the source is making things up, or the ADA is making things up to hide real thing (expect something bigger in this case.)

Please provide me with the link, I will try to investigate into it.

Here is the videos of ZDK-03 sighted in Karachi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom