What's new

Pakistan And India-Water Disputes-News And Updates

Why we will not do anything? - You think there is any alternative? - We cant let Pakistan become a desert -

You misunderstand, there will never be a complete closure of the tap, regulation of the flow is another thing. With the amount of fear mongering that your guys already too even without India having the capacity to siphon off any water, any such capacity addition will probably have a lot of people in your country go crazy.

:lol: That actually is one thing India can do with the present capacity available. Release all the water & then start refilling them again. Since Pakistan has very little storage facilities available, they will lose most of the water released to the sea & then will face a squeeze while the water is being filled up.

There will be a flood and lot of lives will be lost most of those local hardworking poor men who have no relation to army politics Kashmir or jihad.

Last edited:
My views on water to BD or Pakistan remain the same my friend...

I believe water should remain a non issue in politics. Of course Im not saying that we should provide water at the cost of our own population and nation, but water should be a universal resource.

Yeah exactly, but who is doing politics over water? Is it India or Pakistan? Who is dragging India to the courts over every hydel projects, big and small?
Why do we need to act sanctimonious in this treacherous neighborhood.

Yeah exactly, but who is doing politics over water? Is it India or Pakistan? Who is dragging India to the courts over every hydel projects, big and small?
Why do we need to act sanctimonious in this treacherous neighborhood.

incase you didn't notice , in the neighbourhood india is the most treacherous entity

you are followers of chankiya

My views on water to BD or Pakistan remain the same my friend...

I believe water should remain a non issue in politics. Of course Im not saying that we should provide water at the cost of our own population and nation, but water should be a universal resource.

The government of J&K has protested many times about the IWT, it seriously limits the usage of water by the upper riparian to its detriment. What the treaty makers might not have considered as being feasible (in terms of India being able to build the capacity) at the time of the treaty, doesn't hold now. Generosity may all be good but non reciprocal generosity (even if only in attitude by the other party) is not very smart.

Arre ghuggu wo flood ki Kah ra hai. J.k
There will be a flood and lot of lives will be lost most of those local hardworking poor men who have no relation to army politics Kashmir or jihad.

I said the capacity exists, not that such a course is desirable. Read the context please.

You can sit on your computer and bang head. But the truth is your country or India can't afford to go to war.
But even India will face lot of heat for such Act. From within and outside. somebody is watching.

I will not bang my head - i am well aware of indian capabilities what she can do or what she can't afford to do -

I will just take this news as another indian feel good almighty and powerfull attempt - i understand after uri and other such incidents you need such news to inflate egos -

You misunderstand, there will never be a complete closure of the tap, regulation of the flow is another thing. With the amount of fear mongering that your guys already too even without India having the capacity to siphon off any water, any such capacity addition will probably have a lot of people in your country go crazy.
Crazy people do crazy things - just saying -

incase you didn't notice , in the neighbourhood india is the most treacherous entity

you are followers of chankiya

Yeah clearly, that's why India cut you the world's most generous water sharing deal.

No blocking, only a demand for more equitable sharing. Not as black & white as you think.

we will leave you all black and white with no one left to throw you into ganga if you try to be clever regarding the water flow

Crazy people do crazy things - just saying -

Yup, you guys have been plenty crazy, maybe a favour returned might not be a bad idea. Might help focusing the mind.......just saying.

Out of context but is it possible to make a temporary dam in a month time which is easy to break. And will the flow of water affect India as well ?

we will leave you all black and white with no one left to throw you into ganga is you try to be clever regarding the water flow

That's exactly the reaction I suggested we might want to elicit......:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom