What's new

Pakistan And India-Water Disputes-News And Updates

You cannot scrap this treaty either as India is signatory and accepted no unilateral withdrawal or changes by any sides. Learn to live in reality.
When you guys can back off from Shimla, Lahore, Agra agreements, then why do you think, India cannot?

Anyways, IWT requires re-negotiation with or without Uri. 80% of these rivers water are going to Pakistan who does not need that much as most of that share is going waste into the sea. People in Kashmir and around it, need it more that ever now due to climate change and population increase and also for hydro electricity.

More over, to all the members, blocking of water is neither possible nor gonna happen also. Apply your brain, how much water will India store and where even if we block all the rivers flowing from India to pakistan? We dont want out own area to be flooded and go down the water for no reason.

Modi complete pagal hogia hai. YA KARONGA WO KARONGA lakin kuch bi nahi karsakta...he definitely know the reaction of PAKISTAN.

If this IWT revoked and flow of water towards Pakistan become slow, it would be nothing less than Nuclear Bomb for their Economy. Even if we discount Agri produce still other industries like Textile, electricity and other have terminal blow. But 1 good thing happen is easy and cheap labour. Now Pakistan can compete with China.

When you guys can back off from Shimla, Lahore, Agra agreements, then why do you think, India cannot?

Anyways, IWT requires re-negotiation with or without Uri. 80% of these rivers water are going to Pakistan who does not need that much as most of that share is going waste into the sea. People in Kashmir and around it, need it more that ever now due to climate change and population increase and also for hydro electricity.

More over, to all the members, blocking of water is neither possible nor gonna happen also. Apply your brain, how much water will India store and where even if we block all the rivers flowing from India to pakistan? We dont want out own area to be flooded and go down the water for no reason.

None of them were international treatise with international guarantees. Compare apple with apples.

Nothing is going to happen. Breaking this to all bharati fanboys in advance so that they don't feel disappointed later.

Nothing is going to happen. Breaking this to all bharati fanboys in advance so that they don't feel disappointed later.
Kabhi Kabhi Dushman ko kamjoor samjhna bhi badi bewkofi hoti hai..But then this is not for Mard-E-Momins.

Kabhi Kabhi Dushman ko kamjoor samjhna bhi badi bewkofi hoti hai..But then this is not for Mard-E-Momins.

Kamzor nahi samajh rahai. Haqeeqat jantai hain woh bata rahai hain.

Nahi maana to na maano.

I am Indian and hate the Pak deeds towards us but I am against cutting water to anyone. Life is more precious than that. The Muslims may think otherwise about life on earth but as a humanitarian I think life is more precious than the acrimony.

We don't even need to cut, we just need to use 100% share of our water a few months before Pak harvests its crops. That alone should do enough damage...

I believe you should stick to your post number 15, till you go through the treaty.

That was on the percent age of distribution where I have no expertise. But as far as sanctity of treaty and international obligations are concerned, I am pretty savvy to comment on that.

Back
Top Bottom