What's new

Pakistan And India-Water Disputes-News And Updates

Take steps ? Lol
We will teach Pakistan a lesson?

Not now lol

We have isolated Pakistan ?

Nope lol

Russians have cancelled exercises because of Indian pressure?

:lol:

Kick out Pakistani artists ?

We won't play cricket..

:rofl:
Let's fight poverty ?

And now comes another chutiyapa..

This clown has filled his country with false pride and useless jingoism....

In the end he can't do jack ... But now it's die if you do and die if you don't sort of a situation ... The Indian public high on Jingoism is demanding "action" like the shyt they see in Bollywood flicks and modi is shittin bricks because he can't...

And finding ways to save face... And lick his own spit..

How about ALL OF THE ABOVE ? :azn:

They can't stop water. It would flood IOK and Indian punjab instead.

Other than that let the jokers jump on this news. Just like they jumped on all the news about surgical strikes and taking military action against Pakistan.

In the end it would be disappointment that is waiting these kids. Like always.

And the international community would pretty much rape India over it.

Many Mohajirs ; Sindhis and Pashtuns are seeking Indian Government's help

Afghanistan is already angry with Pakistan

Now if only TRUMP comes to power :cheesy:

Lol We are seeking help from India and I don't even know it. :lol:

No Indian will support anything that will deprive a common Pakistani of water. There is no question of India withdrawing from Indus treaty. What Modi, I guess is saying, is that he will explore the possibility of India maximizing its share under the Indus treaty.

You can't control the flow of water without constructing dams. Blocked IW is a nuclear attack on the Pak economy. This only makes this possible..

@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER Is there any thread out there where don't make yourselves look like a fool ?

We are hoping for some "profound reactions" :D

Thank you for confirming that for us. You have just told us why this is such a good Idea.

Then you must not wait a second and do it. Lets not make it boring like you guys always do.

I as a person don't consider you lot enemies but I can't speak of the rest which matters the most. What I am quite sure is that stopping water will make all 20 million your enemy including me. Then they say every action has a reaction and this action, if taken, will have some profound reaction.

Think.. can water be stopped ? It cannot unless there is adequate storage . The fastest dams will take 4-5 years.

The underlying idea is to highlight the fact the IWT was always loaded towards Pak, India did not disturb it even during war.

Pak by its actions is seeking for the IWT to be renegotiated.

You can use all share of your water as per Indus Water treaty. Pakistan would have no problem with it.

If Pakistan do not have problem with that then why go for every Indian project to international tribunal?

You went for kishanganga project which is itself mentioned in the treaty.

Go block IW. Do it now. now **** off. :)

Thats the point of the Dams stupid, Cannot block IW without having the infrastructure to block it. Other wise J&K will get flooded. Hence the 3 dams... Adding canals to the dams and linking it to other rivers will be the future course of action

They can't stop water. It would flood IOK and Indian punjab instead.

Other than that let the jokers jump on this news. Just like they jumped on all the news about surgical strikes and taking military action against Pakistan.

In the end it would be disappointment that is waiting these kids. Like always.

Wrong.

India could divert water of Ravi, Sutlej, and Beas from Harike barrage into Indira Gandhi canal which irrigates Rajasthan where all of water of these rivers would be absorbed by desert, or flow further into Rann of Kutch.

In just a couple of months, Indira Gandhi canal could be linked to Luni river, if GoI is unwilling to extend Indira Gandhi Canal for irrigation.

Chenab could be diverted and more importantly used in Himanchal. It is only Jhelum which would need massive engineering project for diversion. Indus could not be diverted.

Last edited:
If Pakistan do not have problem with that then why go for every Indian project to international tribunal?

You went for kishanganga project which is itself mentioned in the treaty.

it is all for public consumption and to stop India from using its own share of water.

No Indian will support anything that will deprive a common Pakistani of water. There is no question of India withdrawing from Indus treaty. What Modi, I guess is saying, is that he will explore the possibility of India maximizing its share under the Indus treaty.

Rubbish. I am an Indian and I will certainly support any move that will deprive a common pakistani of water :disagree:

The move is to stop any water from Beas, Ravi and Sutlej from flowing into pakistan. And that is only Step 1.

Step 2 will be decided later based on pakistani 'reaction'.

Back
Top Bottom