What's new

Pakistan Army has not violated LOC Indian claims are false.

Mimicry of questions doesn't change anything.

Tell me, what is killing soldiers on our side going to give you?
Looks like they got the message from Sajjan Jindal that they cant hang Jadhav so they took out their frustration on others. Now their poor armymen must be waiting with fear for India's reaction. They know that 4-5 of them are going to be killed by Indian bullets. Sad but that's the practice.

Yeah soon PA will be inflicting casualties on it's on soldiers and villagers ,i would love to hear from you soon.
You wouldnt want to wish that, in the end - it'll be mostly Indian soldiers who will suffer.

There is no infilteration from indian side to pakistani, hence no reason for india to violate ceasefire. Also no reason for pak to patrol.

Hence the ceasefire violation from pak side and vulnerability of our patrols to pa ambushes.

As always, revenge will be taken sonewhere deep inside the snakes den.
Alas snakes eat rats for breakfast,
Knowing Indians past history, Indians will go to any length to divert attention.
Prime example, Chandu Lal is handed over holding his gun with RIGHT HAND., as soon as he arrives in India, the drama queens start claiming that he was tortured and his RIGHT HAND FINGERS broken.

CHANDU-11111-580x395.jpg

56883226.jpg

The land borders are huge and there are isolated patrol zones where only a few guards are available at any time.

This is when your soldiers strike.

Tell me, what fun do you get doing this?

Now we will have to kill your soldiers... then you will kill ours... then we will kill yours....

Where does this end?

What is the benefit of this?

Does this not get into the heads of your generals who run your country that this mindless violence is such a waste of good opportune time.

Where is the benefit of doing all this?

let me tell you, india has layers of fences/wires and lights all along the LOC. you have a manned post at every mile, where terrain allows.
do you think, it is so easy to cross LOC without anyone noticing ?
do you think Pak army is so fragile that they cant fire back ?
what goes around comes around my friend

So according to indian media, Pak Army personnels came very close to inidan jawaan and instead of firing with pistols and rifles, they shot an ATGM.....
BANG!!!
wakey_wakey__by_ale93371-d73ddyd.jpg

And then mutilated their bodies...

Pak Army rejects Indian accusations of killing soldiers

l_140139_060221_updates.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Army on Monday categorically rejected Indian Army’s accusations of killing two members of an Indian army patrol near Line of Control.

“Pakistan Army did not commit any ceasefire violation on line of control or a BAT action in Buttal sector (Indian Krishna Ghatti Sector) as alleged by India. Indian blame of mutilating Indian soldiers' bodies are also false”, an Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) statement said.

“Pakistan Army is a highly professional force and shall never disrespect a soldier even Indian”, the statement further said.

Indian Army had alleged that two members of an Indian army patrol were killed on LoC and then their bodies were mutilated.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...-indian-claims-are-false.492858/#post-9435616

let me tell you, india has layers of fences/wires and lights all along the LOC. you have a manned post at every mile, where terrain allows.

It doesn't take much for a bullet to come between the fences.

The point is, violence is an endless cycle.

You should just stop hoping for more territory from us and look at the best of what you have and come up.

This is not going to benefit either of us.

Its possible these are the dead soldiers hit in the bunkers
India is making stories to justify it actions in Kashmir. Just a poor stunt by Modi Gov. Most probably India ruined the faces of the claimed dead soldiers to hide the truth.

Pak Army rejects Indian accusations of killing soldiers

l_140139_060221_updates.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Army on Monday categorically rejected Indian Army’s accusations of killing two members of an Indian army patrol near Line of Control.

“Pakistan Army did not commit any ceasefire violation on line of control or a BAT action in Buttal sector (Indian Krishna Ghatti Sector) as alleged by India. Indian blame of mutilating Indian soldiers' bodies are also false”, an Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) statement said.

“Pakistan Army is a highly professional force and shall never disrespect a soldier even Indian”, the statement further said.

Indian Army had alleged that two members of an Indian army patrol were killed on LoC and then their bodies were mutilated.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/140139-Pak-Army-rejects-Indian-accusations-of-killings-soldiers

India has disrespected it's own soldiers. It was not done by Pakistan.

You people have no logic at all. Hell why we expect you to have any. Anyways its your chance to rejoice at IA jawans mutilations, rest assured, return will provided with interest. FYI again the attack if you haven't gone through my previous posts.

Blow-by-Blow Account: Here's How Pak's Barbaric Attack Unfolded
The Pakistan Army on Monday mutilated the bodies of two Indian soldiers after launching an attack on a patrol team of the 22 Sikh regiment in Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir. The Indian Army has vowed an “appropriate” response to the “despicable act”.

Army sources told CNN-News18 that the attack was launched at 8:40am on Monday. Here’s how it unfolded:

- The 22 Sikh Regiment of the Indian Army and BSF jawans were patrolling between two posts

- The patrol unit, comprising nine personnel, came under intense mortar firing from across the border

- A Border Action Team (BAT) of the Pakistan Army infiltrated 200 metres on the Indian side and attacked the unit

- The intruders mutilated the bodies of two Indian jawans

- Before the attack, local intelligence had alerted Indian troops to the possibility of mines being laid by Pakistan operatives near the LoC

- When a joint team went to check near the forward defence line, the troops came under attack

A statement by the Indian Army said the Pakistan Army carried out unprovoked rocket and mortar firing on two forward posts in Krishna Ghati sector and mutilated the bodies of two soldiers on patrol duty.
http://www.news18.com/news/india/bl...how-the-barbaric-attack-unfolded-1388571.html
Answers not indian media brainwashing techniques was what i was expecting. Indian claim have voids in it and indians are running away from it. Plz fill them by giving me any appropriate answer.
joint petrol party of two men. Good joke.
so the rest fled and left their buddies to die????

what about the injured jawan. Why wasn't he mutilated???
You are just blindindly following a liar army with no logical reasoning.
JCO in a patrol part is like a joke.
Only 2 people patrol means they died inside their posts.

So according to indian media, Pak Army personnels came very close to inidan jawaan and instead of firing with pistols and rifles, they shot an ATGM.....
BANG!!!

They are just making indians fool.

The fencings are not bang on the border, they are a few hundred meters inside the line of control. Get your facts right before farting. The men who got martyred were ambushed by Pakistanis and killed. If this was your revenge against India's surgical strike, let your Generals own it up.

BANG!!!

And all this happened in day time. As Per Indian media it happened at 8:30 AM IST.

So Pakistani soldiers were beheading Indian soldiers in day time in a very sensitive sector and Indian army failed to stop it somehow. Who believes in this BS? Don't Indians think that such kind of stuff is hard to believe?

The fencings are not bang on the border, they are a few hundred meters inside the line of control. Get your facts right before farting. The men who got martyred were ambushed by Pakistanis and killed. If this was your revenge against India's surgical strike, let your Generals own it up.

300 meters i think, or maybe my eyes lied to me.
anyway, this is not the revenge of fake surgical strikes but usual fire exchange along LOC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom