What's new

Pakistan budget-Fiscal year 2013-2014: Discussions

Well the important factor that can help pml n is bring more sectors under taxation and ofcourse collect tax from the people. This can really help their promises and the country. Lets see if these things are implemented. Just for the record i am for banning CNG for private transport and using it only for public transports. This can really help the consumption but to make such an unpopular call you have to decrease the cost of petrol which wont be easy.

This is the problem, you only looks for elite class!! I am talking about villagers and rural areas where virtual university is providing education at their door through online courses, lectures, tutors in campuses.

UET is elite class na ???

...and looka like all the talk of bringing back Pakistan's looted money from the swiss banks has gone down the drain, no measures mentioned to reduce corruption, charya govt. apny aap ko nai sudharna bs awam pr tax dalo pagalon ki tarah

Why nothing is out regarding education and health? Or did I miss it completely? :blink:

Sir g you are mistaken, Wagon, aur CNG busses ka fair CNG kai sath related hai

yar stop to stop kiraya hota hai. Hiace ka bhi mien utna hi dieta hon jitna suzuki ka. and its based on diesel/petrol

aur CNG busses kitney percent hain total public transport ka ????

Why nothing is out regarding education and health? Or did I miss it completely? :blink:

Its a provincial subject but HEC funds are raised etc.

Also nothing has been done regarding foreign remittances, one of the best ways to convert black money into white money.. Nothing has been done to bring this billions worth annual money into tax net and to insure these transactions are legally done..

Sir when a decision is made then it should be implemented no matter if Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari or General Kiyani got affected by it. If its in the best interest of Pakistan, then heck with who gets affected by it..

Then we should make up our mind that we have to pay taxes in the larger interest of our country ...we need to change our self first and we have to stand up for our rights ...

Also nothing has been done regarding foreign remittances, one of the best ways to convert black money into white money.. Nothing has been done to bring this billions worth annual money into tax net and to insure these transactions are legally done..

Let me Add No taxes on industrialists, business community now I understand why these blood suckers did not vote PTI.

Back
Top Bottom