What's new

Pakistan calls for Israel to stop ‘land grabbing’ in Palestinian territory

Hmmm another fatwa issued by the Great Islam ka thekedaar superpower. I wonder when finally a day will come when Pakistan actually calls for setting its own house in order? :coffee:

hahahah lolz bhai ap ki q jal rahi hai ???

we are ISLAM k thekedar ALHAMDULILAH :) n Superpower of the world ....

when USA wanted to be a Superpower ,, he needed our Help n

Now we will try our best to make China superpower in the world coz they are our frndz :P

n Israel India will feel the music :)

yes,They are terrorist.Those who fire rockets in civil area's are terrorist.They fired 140 + rockets.
Whole world is left for you,you can make brother any body:lol:.i thought and wrote earlier that pakistan have more than enough to see inside.
if you can write,so i can;)
This is what that you can write.

there are also many things inside america to be resolved.

Hmmm another fatwa issued by the Great Islam ka thekedaar superpower. I wonder when finally a day will come when Pakistan actually calls for setting its own house in order? :coffee:

Now we will try our best to make China superpower in the world coz they are our frndz :P

good job...........

This all shows that you work for money.

This is what that you can write.

there are also many things inside america to be resolved.

come with some thing better:)

USA became a superpower because of you? And China is going to become a superpower because of you? I think you might be giving yourself too much importance. You have been used fully by USA and now its your turn to be used by China. Thats all that is happening, even a blind person can see it.

USA became a superpower because of you? And China is going to become a superpower because of you? I think you might be giving yourself too much importance. You have been used fully by USA and now its your turn to be used by China. Thats all that is happening, even a blind person can see it.

and this superpower receives aid from U.S

the israelis should realize that for stability they should learn to share the land...
breeding like rabbits wont help and they need to stop increasing their population so that there is no need to encroach on palestinian lands...

ofcourse if you encroach on other peoples lands and make them homeless..that will cause anger and resulting attacks.

and this superpower receives aid from U.S

Only Allah is our super power.

090320234148_wagha1.jpg

Pakistan calls for Israel to stop ‘land grabbing’ in Palestinian territory

UNITED NATIONS, Mar 13 (APP): Pakistan on Monday underscored the need for intensified efforts to resolve the “core issue” of Palestine for Middle East peace, saying now is the time for a strong UN Security Council signal to Israel to stop ‘land grabbing’ in occupied Palestinian territory. “With the continuation of the Israeli settlement activity, hope for the Palestinians to have a viable State of their own is fading fast,” Ambassador Abdullah Hussain told a high-level meeting of the 15-member Council chaired by the British Foreign Secretary and attended by the Foreign Ministers of France, Guatemala, Russia, Portugal and Germany, as well as the US Secretary of State.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency )

It is good that Pakistan is making efforts to engage Israel diplomatically, the handler of US army.

On topic, this land grabbing is nothing. They plan to grab all land from Nile to Euphrates river, the meaning of the two blue stripes in their flag.

Back
Top Bottom