What's new

Pakistan calls for Israel to stop ‘land grabbing’ in Palestinian territory

did he say that?

Yes..he said this, even before independence of Pakistan.. He was very strongly Pro Palestine.. He strongly advocated Palestine issue, even before Pak came into being..There are many speeches of him on Palestine issue....

he defintely was very much pro Palestinian cause but the whole thing didnt become a real issue until balfour declaration.....again, British meddling in affairs of other regions is to blame

Yes..he said this, even before independence of Pakistan.. He was very strongly Pro Palestine.. He strongly advocated Palestine issue, even before Pak came into being..There are many speeches of him on Palestine issue....
There was no modern state of Israel or any suggestion of a "Palestine" before Pakistan, braniac.

thing is -- a lot of people get emotional over this subject.....the israelis have been pretty quiet about any stuff coming out from our side

in my humble view, they are more obcessed over Iran/Syria thing than to react to our calls.

as i said earlier, Pakistan isnt meddling in affairs. This was a statement our Ambassador @ UN was giving regarding the national stance on the issue. The settlements building is illegal under international law, and Pakistan -being a responsible member-state - is simply abiding by international law.

illegal is illegal

there were actually a few indians who were pretending to be israelis -- trying to create political and religious tensions on here

i believe they were permanently banned by the moderators

Actually, i was looking for Indian defense news and came across this site.
So far i`ve seen perhaps 5 Israelis here and 1 Pakistani pretending to be Israel.
and i never seen any Israeli on Indian defence forum so that mean India don't exist for Israeli :P

any way you are most welcome here ..when you say that many in Israel don't realize Pakistan exist , you suggest they have poor knowledge of geography or what :D

and i never seen any Israeli on Indian defence forum so that mean India don't exist for Israeli :P

any way you are most welcome here ..when you say that many in Israel don't realize Pakistan exist , you suggest they have poor knowledge of geography or what :D

hm..........................

I don't think many in Israel realize Pakistan exists.

so they has to read a book n statement of ur 1st PM then u'll realize that Pakistan exists or not n if it's exists so how much its exists n how much our enemy afraid of exists of pakistan :)

:fie: pakistan is most dangerous for Israel then any other Arab country ... why he said that poor guy :P

i think we shouldnt waste too much time discussing israel --a faraway country that is no threat to us - when we have more pressing issues to deal with like institutionalized corruption in government, social issues, etc.

lets make ourselves economically strong and fortified first....otherwise we're just wasting time here, perhaps some would agree

i think we shouldnt waste too much time discussing israel --a faraway country that is no threat to us - when we have more pressing issues to deal with like institutionalized corruption in government, social issues, etc.

lets make ourselves economically strong and fortified first....otherwise we're just wasting time here, perhaps some would agree

you should have said this earlier

It merely suggests that no Israeli thinks much of Pakistan, simple because they don't hear about it often unless there is a terror attack there or other conflicts. There isn't anywhere near the importance and animosity that some people have shown here for Israel, by Israelis for Pakistan.

It's like telling a Pakistani that a native from Sint Maarten doesn't particularly like them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom