What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

Why should India waste it's resources in war when it can crush your economy, just by doing some CFVs.
Within last 10 yrs your country lost it's 30% GDP & in same duration India nearly doubled it's GDP.
Now nobody takes pakistan seriously on international forums.
Despites 1000s of abusive tweets & whole human rights drama over Kashmir, India scored 183 votes in UNSC and became non-permanent member un-opposed.
Remember during 1991 crisis Pakistan economy was in very better shape, with better per capita income than India.
At same time we were airlifting our Gold reserves for just a tiny 500 million loan from Japan.
We Indians will never forget that international humiliation.
Now we have 70 billion currency swap agreement with same Japan & it's building 98 Billion USD bullet train using interest free loan.
Why should India fight with Pakistan when we can sabotage it internally.
Just look at what happening in Balochistan, imagine what will happen when India decide to give 2-3 Billion USD to Baloch fighters like Mukti vahini, Which will be approximately equal to Pakistan Army budget.
You should read Art of War or Chanakya neeti for better understanding.

Are you high on cow piss? Remember you invested so much money in Afghanistan to weaken Pakistan from the western front. What happened to your investment? We turned the tables on you. Thats money and time you'll never get back.

Keep dreaming about Balochistan. Humari balaa se Wajiristan, Gilgit Baltistan aur Hajara ko bhi alag karne ke khwaab dekh lo. Twitter pe tweets chala lo. Kuch nahi honay wala beta. Hum bhi kal nahi paida hoay.

Why would he have sought an urgent meeting with the US President in the middle of a major national holiday for the US? Because Clinton wanted to have a coffee with him? You should read up your sources before making such self-incriminating statements in public. You should look at the large number of Pakistani members who think that your account is crap - sorry, garbage.

Didn't you know? GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out. You talk garbage, whatever replies you get will seem like garbage to you.

You really have lots to learn. Including spelling.

I don't expect anything from the harbingers of the scams, fake news, fake bravado, malicious propaganda.

Here is a paragraph from former US Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott,

"On the eve of Sharif’s arrival, we learned that Pakistan might be preparing its nuclear forces for deployment. There was, among those of us preparing for the meeting, a sense of vast and nearly unprecedented peril. When Clinton assembled his advisers in the Oval Office for a last minute huddle, Sandy told him that overnight we had gotten more disturbing reports of steps Pakistan was taking with its nuclear arsenal. Clinton said he would like to use this information “to scare the hell out of Sharif.”

I find it insulting to talk to people like you, off you go and don't bother me again.

India keep food reserves of more than 2 year & have 3rd biggest foreign reserves.
Nobody died of hunger in 1965, when Americans refused to sell us grain.
Now we provide millions of the Tons of grain & Pulses to Afghanistan, Maldives & many African countries for free.
Really then why india have the biggest weak population and millions of kids have stunted growth ... maybe cuz your gov not giving to poor but keeping in reserve for elite..
Well think more war will not bring happiness you already have enough hate and on top wanna have war for who... for those who doesnt even have toilets.

If not, then so be it because Pakistan's Defences are strong enough to smash any aggression by India on the battlefield. Despite spending enormous sums of money, Indian military still lacks the muscle to defeat Pakistan.

And that is exactly why wars between nuclear powers are carried out by other than military means, mainly economic, and over a longer term.

first Imran will have to raise the funds to pay for the war
We have 500 billion USD reserves
U are asking for 15 billion bailout from IMF to prevent defaulting on your debt

I am sure IMF won’t allow its funds to be used for fighting this imaginary war

Imaginary war!!
That is enough to know level of your intelligence. Good bye.

Imaginary war!!
That is enough to know level of your intelligence. Good bye.

first find the money to pay your maturing loans
Then think about fighting an expensive war for Kashmir

if u declare war now
Imran Khan will have to declare national bankruptcy by august
Since the IMF money which you are counting on won’t come and Saudis and UAE are too financially broke to provide bailout in times of low oil prices

first Imran will have to raise the funds to pay for the war
We have 500 billion USD reserves
U are asking for 15 billion bailout from IMF to prevent defaulting on your debt

I am sure IMF won’t allow its funds to be used for fighting this imaginary war
Issues of payment come after the war. Pakistan can fight a war without immediate financing.

The biggest problem is their military is incapable of actually winning a war. So, let's say they blow their budget on a war. That war leads to them losing territory and military power in the worst case and gaining nothing in the best case. In the aftermath, they gain nothing of value (territory, ability to impose war costs on India, etc.) but now have an economic meltdown.

Its a simple but modified prisoners dilemma case that can be applied on the Pakistani military to game the scenarios and why despite their fanbois wish, they can not actually launch a war against India.

Pakistani military's ideal case is to have India initiate a limited skirmish, where they can respond in equal measure (thanks to them prioritizing their military over their people) and then go back home. This keeps the public happy, as it signals to them that in a full-scale war, their performance will be similar to that in the limited skirmish, and their countrymen can continue with the warm feeling that Pakistan 'equals India'.

This also continues to perpetuate the 'military above all' culture and keep the political and economic system of Pakistan in PA's grip.

But this also suits India. The difference between the countries is widening in every parameter except the military. India needs to ensure this process continues for another two decades.
Though the costs this imposes is on those Indian fanbois who want to militarily rub it in the Pakistanis noses. That's not happening in a hurry. However, if they wait, the results will be far more gratifying and more..comprehensive.

Last edited:
And that is exactly why wars between nuclear powers are carried out by other than military means, mainly economic, and over a longer term.

India did try that in Afghanistan against us. Our military never had the acumen to even consider such a possibility. India is full of fifth columns, waiting to be exploited. But like they say na, fauj ki aqal ghutno mein hoti hai. Humare paas ek behtareen asset tha East Pakistan ki shakal mein, to bleed India's north east through proxies but woh bhi humaray ch**tiyon ne gawa diya. Our army only knows the way of guns.

India did try that in Afghanistan against us. Our military never had the acumen to even consider such a possibility. India is full of fifth columns, waiting to be exploited. But like they say na, fauj ki aqal ghutno mein hoti hai. Humare paas ek behtareen asset tha East Pakistan ki shakal mein, to bleed India's north east through proxies but woh bhi humaray ch**tiyon ne gawa diya. Our army only knows the way of guns.
You're not accurate. Pakistan Army did use that in East Pakistan. Even back in the day, they used East Pakistan to arm and support multiple insurgencies in Northeast India. After Bangladesh got liberated, Khaleda Zia came to power continued to maintain ties with Pakistan Army and continued the same policy.

It is a relatively recent phenomenon when Zia was persuaded and she accepted that her party could no longer continue to have an anti-India stance.

I don't expect anything from the harbingers of the scams, fake news, fake bravado, malicious propaganda.

Here is a paragraph from former US Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott,

"On the eve of Sharif’s arrival, we learned that Pakistan might be preparing its nuclear forces for deployment. There was, among those of us preparing for the meeting, a sense of vast and nearly unprecedented peril. When Clinton assembled his advisers in the Oval Office for a last minute huddle, Sandy told him that overnight we had gotten more disturbing reports of steps Pakistan was taking with its nuclear arsenal. Clinton said he would like to use this information “to scare the hell out of Sharif.”

I find it insulting to talk to people like you, off you go and don't bother me again.

You should find it insulting that they speak a language that you have no hope of ever understanding.

Where is India in all this? Check Talbott's narrative to see who asked for the meeting. It was between the Pakistanis and the Americans.

What can one do with a person who cites a passage and doesn't understand what he is citing? You just torpedoed your entire position.

Good try, but no cigar.

Read Z. A. Khan; he talks about the Mizo rebels he found camped in Chittagong in the Hill Districts, who had been armed and supported by ISI. Now check the dates.

@Robbie

Facts, facts, facts, no generalisations; that is for the fanboys. Other than @Cliftonite, the ones you see commenting immediately above are the factless wonders (I don't mean fact, I mean a human organ used for thinking among normal humans, but I don't want to stress the BP of the Mod team).

Are you high on cow piss? Remember you invested so much money in Afghanistan to weaken Pakistan from the western front. What happened to your investment? We turned the tables on you. Thats money and time you'll never get back.

Keep dreaming about Balochistan. Humari balaa se Wajiristan, Gilgit Baltistan aur Hajara ko bhi alag karne ke khwaab dekh lo. Twitter pe tweets chala lo. Kuch nahi honay wala beta. Hum bhi kal nahi paida hoay.

Libraries? That's a weapon of war to you?

Well, judging by the mental performance of some others except you, that might be a reality. I can understand the panic it might cause among fanboys; true professionals usually have private libraries that far exceed anything found in public libraries.

Issues of payment come after the war. Pakistan can fight a war without immediate financing.

The biggest problem is their military is incapable of actually winning a war. So, let's say they blow their budget on a war. That war leads to them losing territory and military power in the worst case and gaining nothing in the best case. In the aftermath, they gain nothing of value (territory, ability to impose war costs on India, etc.) but now have an economic meltdown.

Its a simple but modified prisoners dilemma case that can be applied on the Pakistani military to game the scenarios and why despite their fanbois wish, they can not actually launch a war against India.

Pakistani military's ideal case is to have India initiate a limited skirmish, where they can respond in equal measure (thanks to them prioritizing their military over their people) and then go back home. This keeps the public happy, as it signals to them that in a full-scale war, their performance will be similar to that in the limited skirmish, and their countrymen can continue with the warm feeling that Pakistan 'equals India'.

This also continues to perpetuate the 'military above all' culture and keep the political and economic system of Pakistan in PA's grip.

But this also suits India. The difference between the countries is widening in every parameter except the military. India needs to ensure this process continues for another two decades.
Though the costs this imposes is on those Indian fanbois who want to militarily rub it in the Pakistanis noses. That's not happening in a hurry. However, if they wait, the results will be far more gratifying and more..comprehensive.

Just a question - I know it will sound odd, to a near-bhakt - why would India want it to be more gratifying and more comprehensive? What is gratifying about a war and people dying? If comprehensive means more harm to your opponent over straightforward defeat, have you wondered if you really want to be seen as a clinically definable sadist and a pervert? Think about it. Did you really mean what you said?

Good try, but no cigar.

Read Z. A. Khan; he talks about the Mizo rebels he found camped in Chittagong in the Hill Districts, who had been armed and supported by ISI. Now check the dates.

@Robbie

Facts, facts, facts, no generalisations; that is for the fanboys. Other than @Cliftonite, the ones you see commenting immediately above are the factless wonders (I don't mean fact, I mean a human organ used for thinking among normal humans, but I don't want to stress the BP of the Mod team).

Libraries? That's a weapon of war to you?

Well, judging by the mental performance of some others except you, that might be a reality. I can understand the panic it might cause among fanboys; true professionals usually have private libraries that far exceed anything found in public libraries.

Dada, your own countrymen admit to India using Afghanistan as a base against Pakistan. I agree that the foreign interference part is quite a tad bit overplayed but India does meddle in our affairs through Afghanistan. Especially in the Balochistan issue.

Check Talbott's narrative to see who asked for the meeting.
You read Talbott's book?? - great. Your posts show that you are very knowledgeble.

Although, I believe that your bias against Modi / BJP is very misplaced.....I would like to know what, in your opinion, are India's options w.r.t china now?

PS: I too read Talbott's book....:-)

Dada, your own countrymen admit to India using Afghanistan as a base against Pakistan. I agree that the foreign interference part is quite a tad bit overplayed but India does meddle in our affairs through Afghanistan. Especially in the Balochistan issue.

I am happy that you take them at their word.

It's just that most of you, you included, take their word for things when it suits you, and mock them for exaggeration when it doesn't suit you. Trouble is, this becomes quite apparent.

You read Talbott's book?? - great. Your posts show that you are very knowledgeble.

Although, I believe that your bias against Modi / BJP is very misplaced.....I would like to know what, in your opinion, are India's options w.r.t china now?

PS: I too read Talbott's book....:-)

WOW!

That means that there are TWO of us - count us, TWO - who are very knowledgeable. Same, same.

I don't know what you mean by my bias against Modi/BJP.

I've already answered your question elsewhere. Look it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom