What's new

Pakistan Economic Policy debate at IBA.

Whereas Free money needs none of these? There is no such thing as as free lunch some say, yet in Pakistan this has been proved a lie - Provision of Security is the primary function of government, isn't it? -- See, there is a reason govt refuses to provide security, it's actually bad for the business of political parties, you as citizen get to keep your head down and duck for cover and please not so many questions, in the meantime, some become million and billionaires - do you not think of this reality?

BISP wil soon be followed by another idiot idea, "Islamic" Welfare state - you'll have say your prayers, grow beard, be in a burkha, get your free money?? Still, no jobs, after all, it's "Islamic"

You do not know what a welfare state is, let alone an islamic welfare state. There is a lot more to it than "handing out free money". Perhaps you should do a case study on the Nordic nations who are all welfare states today to see what it really means before dismissing the concept outright. Unless you think universal education and health care is a dumb idea?? :disagree:

Why is it called Benezir Support Program?

Isnt the money coming from the Pakland Treasury?

Stupid

Pakistan is a lost cause for US and US tax payer monies are being wasted on Pakistanis - see no Pakistani is entitled tUS or any other's tax payer money, there are hungry people in the US too. The point I wanted to convey is that far from being a "success" BISP and such "relief" schemes are actually a fraud perpetuated on all.

and what about afghanistan and the lost cause my friend? what about wasting billions of dollars for the war which is a lost cause?

why do you care about US tax payer money anyway, you are not the US tax payer, so why damn care? US tax payer money goes to israel more than pakistan and atleast pakistan gives US route for supply, and also the secret deals which allow americans to kill our tens of people everyday to make pakistan scapegoat of its failure in afghanistan, what does US get from israel, israel is a big cauldron where US throws and throws but it doesnt seem to be filled up any soon

You do not know what a welfare state is, let alone an islamic welfare state. There is a lot more to it than "handing out free money". Perhaps you should do a case study on the Nordic nations who are all welfare states today to see what it really means before dismissing the concept outright. Unless you think universal education and health care is a dumb idea?? :disagree:

Perhaps you would enlighten us about employment and in particular about taxation in the Nordic countries - and pleas do relate it to whatever "islamic" means

and what about afghanistan and the lost cause my friend? what about wasting billions of dollars for the war which is a lost cause?

why do you care about US tax payer money anyway, you are not the US tax payer, so why damn care? US tax payer money goes to israel more than pakistan and atleast pakistan gives US route for supply, and also the secret deals which allow americans to kill our tens of people everyday to make pakistan scapegoat of its failure in afghanistan, what does US get from israel, israel is a big cauldron where US throws and throws but it doesnt seem to be filled up any soon

Yes, Afghanistan similarly is a lost cause - always was - Why do I care about US tax payer money? I care because as a Pakistani I feel great shame that US or any other tax payer money is used to further ambitions of politicians and not the creation of livelihoods of Pakistanis, that's why you should care as well.

Asad Umer proved he is immature and incompetent to lead Pakistan economy. People of Pakistan especially Punjab must be aware of this rat.

312bb47.jpg

ml1qix.jpg

Not sure what is the immature part about Asad Umar, these are tweets which people have directed towards Asad Umar, not tweets by Asad Umar!

Thəorətic Muslim;4085788 said:
Why is it called Benezir Support Program?

Isnt the money coming from the Pakland Treasury?

Stupid

Because

Zinda ha BiBi, Zinda ha Bhutto
Maar gaye awaam!

Bhutto is a vampire cult which continues to suck blood out of nation that is why fraud schemes like income support are named after them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom