What's new

Pakistan has one of the oldest space programmes in Asia.

@Falgrine
Isn't PAF involved in a parallel space program ?

You should always feel proud when articles are authored by Indian writers about matters related to Pakistan.
Sir, not sure about that but space based ISRcassets might have been under consideration for some time.

Nobody takes his propaganda seriously. He's just another angry Muhajir neo-liberal angry at Punjabi achievement. Look what a useless ally India turned out to be during the Ukraine war.

No weapons exports, no medical facilities to help their allies. No nothing.
He isn't a neoliberal but a hardcore leftist like you.

What's there to be proud of? Pakistanis and their ego... Do something productive today, and stop tooting your own horn.

It is vital to note that Pakistan has one of the oldest space programs in the world and the oldest in Asia. Indian ISRO was established in 1969 while China’s CNSA was formed much later in 1993.

Felt proud reading this.
Old is gold??

Pakistani Space Program helped the DHA and only the DHA program.
I will tell you a true story.
Few years back I used to run a large FB page with about 3 million likes. It was a pro military page, I created and ran without any involvement of ISPR (I regret and am ashamed of doing all that, after what Military did post 9 may).
But I wrote on other topics too .
I was researching SUPARCO work on Chinese Beidou navigation system.
China was asking Pakistan to build error correction stations (DGPS), throughout the country. So that position accuracy for anyone using Beidou in Pakistan, can be in centimetres not meters.

Chinese were providing both financial and technical help as Pakistan was to be a proof of concept for their navigation system. Needless to say that Pakistan was also to benefit massively by having an alternative to American GPS and having a lot more control on the system.

What I found out was shameful. Despite Chinese willing to spend money on the project and willing to send experts. On Pakistani side "Sarkari Naukri" was the problem.
The person incharge of navigation systems within SUPARCO was a lady. She had immigrated to Canada , but didn't resign. Instead went on long leave.
Because of that SUPARCO could not appoint anyone else in her place .
Result was that the whole Beidou program on Pakistani side was on hold.
Chinese waited for a fair amount of time then the project was abandoned.
If the project had been accomplished, Pakistan would have had almost own navigation system with centimetres accuracy.
So, DHA is not the only issue.
یہاں تو بگڑا ہے آوے کا آوا

And then Harami Genetrals became head of this organisation - Salay BA pass third class loser
Destroyed this Institution as well - May All those Fat arse corrupt Bastards Rot in hell forever, Ameen

It is vital to note that Pakistan has one of the oldest space programs in the world and the oldest in Asia. Indian ISRO was established in 1969 while China’s CNSA was formed much later in 1993.

Felt proud reading this.

And one of the failed space programs in south Asia. 🤣🤣

Neo-liberals are pro-capitalist, not classical liberals. My politics is center, not left or right.
Neo-liberals are hypercapitalist, they advocate for laissez-faire capitalism. Classical liberals definitely aren't anti-capitalists. The moment you decide to become anti-capitalist, you firmly placed yourself on the left. Even left-leaning centrists don't hate capitalism this much.

Pakistan had one of the oldest space programmes in Asia.​

Back
Top Bottom