What's new

Pakistan is my country, I love my country but I am in exile forever: Aasia Bibi

You are a perfect specimen of filth within our society, the self hating morons, who simply wont understand that state interest and its good name is above everything. No Muslim, non muslims is above that, no one.

At times like these, state needs to make choices for it's citizen who have given oath to serve the state, where state own interests are not damaged in any shape or form. If the state can keep corrupt politicians like shareef clan hidden in GCC from preying eyes for years, it's no issue to keep a Christian family there in nice comfortable life paid on state expenses, away from western media. Have we not suffered enough of malala yet? How does that endup? She is now loathed back in Pakistan. Do you want same to happen to Aasia?

She was unjustly treated, state did act eventually and gave her justice and dealt with iron hands with those who were against it. Let the champions of human right do the same to Afia Siddiqui and keep their media under control till then.

Shite happen in every society, the characters like Anders breivik, Brenton Harrison Tarrant are still alive in their respective nations where the right to live should have been taken away long time ago for their crimes. We dont get to hear about the flaws of their nations and their state, do we??

Get over it, we are fully capable do our dirty laundry in house. State and its institutions just need to start managing these issues keeping in mind the long term effects. We dont want to keep on doing the same mistakes over and over again where we are exposing ourselves to our worst enemies.
Filth? Really?
Let's have a dose of reality.
Once the court had acquitted Aasia Bibi there was no way the state could force her to live anywhere other than where she wanted.
She was a free person with a right to choose her place of residence. By which law, protocol, rule could she have been transported to the GCC. Should she have been detained against her will when she was innocent. Should she just have been kidnapped and kept incommunicado. Once the offer from Canada came in there was no way she was not going.
If you don't want people to criticise your country for intolerance then make sure that your country becomes tolerant and inclusive.
The self hating.
It isn't self hating, it's seeing things as they are. It's reality. It's pointing out the disease so it can be treated. It's pointing out the flaws in a society which need to be corrected if it is to live at peace with itself and it's members, if it is to progress.
One of the flaws obviously is that an opinion that doesn't glorify the mess that we are, is denounced as self hating and filth. It is filth like us that is pointing this country in the direction it should be going despite the vilification and labelng. We will continue to do this because as Pakistanis we have every right to see it transformed into a fair, equitable, tolerant, progressive society rather than the cesspit it currently is. It is people like us that want to see the stinking turd removed and the pavement cleaned up whereas it's people who want to cover the turd with a white cloth and pretend it isn't there only for people to wonder why the stink won't go away.
Rather than discuss solutions you would rather abuse someone for disagreeing with your opinion. It's a great illustration of the strand of society that you represent, a hallmark of which is intolerance, abuse and an inability to accept the truth for what it is.

The irony is delicious but I don't think you'll appreciate it much.

2146977-image-1580362993-208-640x480.jpg

PARIS: Recounting the hellish conditions of eight years spent on death row on blasphemy charges but also the pain of exile, Aasia Bibi has broken her silence to give her first personal insight into an ordeal that caused international outrage.

The Pakistani Christian was sentenced to death on blasphemy charges by the Lahore High Court (LHC) in 2010 but she was acquitted by the Supreme Court on October 31 in 2018. She now lives in Canada at an undisclosed location.

French journalist Anne-Isabelle Tollet, who has co-written a book about her, was once based in the country where she led a support campaign for her.

She is the only reporter to have met Aasia during her stay in Canada.

In the book “Enfin libre!” (“Finally Free”) – published in French on Wednesday with an English version due out in September – Aasia recounts her arrest, the conditions of the prison, the relief of her release but also the difficulty of adjusting to a new life.

“You already know my story through the media,” she said in the book.

“But you are far from understanding my daily life in prison or my new life,” she said.

“I became a prisoner of fanaticism,” she said.

In prison, “tears were the only companions in the cell”.

She described the horrendous conditions in squalid jails in Pakistan where she was kept chained and jeered at by other detainees.

“My wrists are burning me, it is hard to breathe. My neck… is encased in an iron collar that the guard can tighten with a huge nut,” she wrote.

“A long chain drags along on the filthy ground. This connects my neck to the handcuffed hand who pulls me like a dog on a lead.

“Deep within me, a dull fear takes me towards the depths of darkness. A lacerating fear that will never leave me.”

Many other prisoners showed her no pity. “I am startled by the cry of a woman. ‘To death!’ The other women join in. ‘Hanged!’ Hanged!’.”

Her acquittal on the charges, which stemmed from an incident in 2009 when she argued with a Muslim co-labourer, resulted in violent protests that paralysed the country led by Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi.

Aasia, who vehemently denied the charges against her, argued in the book that the Christian minority in Pakistan still faces persecution.

“Even with my freedom, the climate (for Christians) does not seemed to have changed and Christians can expect all kinds of reprisals,” she said.

“They live with this sword of Damcoles over their head.”

And while Canada gives her a safer and more certain future, Aasia also has to come to terms with likely never setting foot in her homeland again.

“In this unknown country, I am ready for a new departure, perhaps for a new life. But at what price?

“My heart broke when I had to leave without saying goodbye to my father or other members of the family.”

“Pakistan is my country. I love my country but I am in exile forever,” she said.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2146977/1/

And here what they are teaching in Sindh xD

Filth? Really?
Let's have a dose of reality.
Once the court had acquitted Aasia Bibi there was no way the state could force her to live anywhere other than where she wanted.
She was a free person with a right to choose her place of residence. By which law, protocol, rule could she have been transported to the GCC. Should she have been detained against her will when she was innocent. Should she just have been kidnapped and kept incommunicado. Once the offer from Canada came in there was no way she was not going.
If you don't want people to criticise your country for intolerance then make sure that your country becomes tolerant and inclusive.
The self hating.
It isn't self hating, it's seeing things as they are. It's reality. It's pointing out the disease so it can be treated. It's pointing out the flaws in a society which need to be corrected if it is to live at peace with itself and it's members, if it is to progress.
One of the flaws obviously is that an opinion that doesn't glorify the mess that we are, is denounced as self hating and filth. It is filth like us that is pointing this country in the direction it should be going despite the vilification and labelng. We will continue to do this because as Pakistanis we have every right to see it transformed into a fair, equitable, tolerant, progressive society rather than the cesspit it currently is. It is people like us that want to see the stinking turd removed and the pavement cleaned up whereas it's people who want to cover the turd with a white cloth and pretend it isn't there only for people to wonder why the stink won't go away.
Rather than discuss solutions you would rather abuse someone for disagreeing with your opinion. It's a great illustration of the strand of society that you represent, a hallmark of which is intolerance, abuse and an inability to accept the truth for what it is.

The irony is delicious but I don't think you'll appreciate it much.

Laughable.

First thing first. What do you think courts are? Some sort of state within state? Courts SERVE the state, everything and everything, all organs and institutions are below the state. Court freeing her meant state freed her. After that,she is still a Pakistani citizen fully under the obligation to serve the state and its interests. No ifs and buts.

Aasia is a poor woman who I believe is not educated to understand how she will be used by enemy nations to fire their guns at Pakistan, and this particular story is just the start. Seeing how "educated" Malala end up , I am fearing for Aasia. She has gained a lot of good will among Pakistanis but all it will take is few of these sort of articles to appear and all will disappear in thin air, another Malala part 2. I am furious with the stupidity shown by state if they didnt learn anything from Malala episode. Pakistan will lose, she will lose, only anti Pakistan nations will get maximum benefit out of this situation.

And then we have ample supply of useful idiots within our society, which make things worse.

Understand this, we, 220 million, are big and ugly enough to do our dirty laundry in house, outsiders need to keep their gob shut and concentrate their own issues. Thank you very much.

In ch****** ko b yehi mili hay woh jo aday se ziada hindustan 5 saal may refuge aur asylum ka Visa laykar Canada aya huwa hay uspe kab kitaab aarahe hey?

Laughable.

First thing first. What do you think courts are? Some sort of state within state? Courts SERVE the state, everything and everything, all organs and institutions are below the state. Court freeing her meant state freed her. After that,she is still a Pakistani citizen fully under the obligation to serve the state and its interests. No ifs and buts.

Aasia is a poor woman who I believe is not educated to understand how she will be used by enemy nations to fire their guns at Pakistan, and this particular story is just the start. Seeing how "educated" Malala end up , I am fearing for Aasia. She has gained a lot of good will among Pakistanis but all it will take is few of these sort of articles to appear and all will disappear in thin air, another Malala part 2. I am furious with the stupidity shown by state if they didnt learn anything from Malala episode. Pakistan will lose, she will lose, only anti Pakistan nations will get maximum benefit out of this situation.

And then we have ample supply of useful idiots within our society, which make things worse.

Understand this, we, 220 million, are big and ugly enough to do our dirty laundry in house, outsiders need to keep their gob shut and concentrate their own issues. Thank you very much.
By what legal mechanism, under the full glare and focus of the international community were you going to keep her. It was never going to happen.
Do you honestly think that if she was kept away from the West the story was going to go away?
Would it have been right to have hidden her away somewhere because she might say things that may embarrass Pakistan later on?
It would have been compounding a wrong perpetrated against a poor innocent, defenceless woman. It may have been acceptable to you, it certainly wouldn't be to Aasia Bibi, I guess it wouldn't be acceptable to you either if it happened to you or one of your loved ones. Why should one citizen be expected to endure injustice and hardship in order to save the face of the very people responsible for that injustice.
It's enlightening to sometimes put yourself in other people's shoes.
Om
The courts were right to free her. The state was right to let her go wherever she wanted. The state was right to face down the demonstrations and riots against her release. The state was right to prosecute the leaders of said riots.
She has a right to tell her story and if Pakistanis find it embarrassing then they must change the circumstances that caused that embarrassment in the first place. The question also arises, why do they find it embarrassing? The answer must be that they are ashamed of their actions whether individually or as a nation. The solution? Make sure it never happens again.
The only thing that happens if you keep brushing things under the carpet is that nothing changes and injustice prevails.
Individual freedoms cannot be subjugated and curtailed to serve the purposes of the state. It is these freedoms and justice that should define the relationship between state and citizen. Otherwise the state becomes an abstract, soulless entity existing for existing's sake, alienated from the very people it is there to serve and protect with all it's attendant consequences.
Individual freedoms matter.
Individual lives matter.
If that is the kind of Pakistan you want, great.
It's not the kind of Pakistan I want.

A poor christian woman escaping with her life from rabid mullahs and their equally brain dead lynch mob is a grand conspiracy against Pakistan!

Yes, yes. This was all planned by Mossad in the basement of Trump's golf resort back when some backward jealous villagers propagated fake allegations against her, and the local religious clerics got the brain dead, morally bankrupt lynch mob together to manufacture outrage, and threaten violence.

Incredible. Everytime things like this happen, certain segments of society come out with ridiculous conspiracy theories in an effort to deflect from real societal ills and practices. Maybe learn to be a bit more tolerant, and stop going in to frenzy over every little thing, eh? Significant percentage in Pakistan commit blasphemy against religious figures of other religions everyday. I see no outrage then from the perpetually outraged crowd. How come?

By what legal mechanism, under the full glare and focus of the international community were you going to keep her. It was never going to happen.
Do you honestly think that if she was kept away from the West the story was going to go away?
Would it have been right to have hidden her away somewhere because she might say things that may embarrass Pakistan later on?
It would have been compounding a wrong perpetrated against a poor innocent, defenceless woman. It may have been acceptable to you, it certainly wouldn't be to Aasia Bibi, I guess it wouldn't be acceptable to you either if it happened to you or one of your loved ones. Why should one citizen be expected to endure injustice and hardship in order to save the face of the very people responsible for that injustice.
It's enlightening to sometimes put yourself in other people's shoes.
Om
The courts were right to free her. The state was right to let her go wherever she wanted. The state was right to face down the demonstrations and riots against her release. The state was right to prosecute the leaders of said riots.
She has a right to tell her story and if Pakistanis find it embarrassing then they must change the circumstances that caused that embarrassment in the first place. The question also arises, why do they find it embarrassing? The answer must be that they are ashamed of their actions whether individually or as a nation. The solution? Make sure it never happens again.
The only thing that happens if you keep brushing things under the carpet is that nothing changes and injustice prevails.
Individual freedoms cannot be subjugated and curtailed to serve the purposes of the state. It is these freedoms and justice that should define the relationship between state and citizen. Otherwise the state becomes an abstract, soulless entity existing for existing's sake, alienated from the very people it is there to serve and protect with all it's attendant consequences.
Individual freedoms matter.
Individual lives matter.
If that is the kind of Pakistan you want, great.
It's not the kind of Pakistan I want.

She is a Pakistani citizens not a foreigner, Pakistani laws, rules and state interests apply on her. Let me enlighten you, have you heard or know the where abouts of the family of those two boys who were killed by the CIA terrorist Rymond Davis? Do you know where they are ? I don't. All we know they were whisked away to unknown destination without leaving a trace. No one know now, no one cares. When state want to enforce things to protect its interests, things will happen. I have already given another example of Shareef clan and their settlement in GCC, away from media preying eyes. You just arguing for the sake of it.

And why would it not be a good deal when state will look after her in GCC, all her expenses paid, children education what not? Anyone would take this deal without any hesitation. But what state has done, is to let her fall into the lap of hostile foreign powers who will use her to further their agenda against Pakistan. She should have been kept immune and at arms length from these vultures , not just for Pakistani own interests but hers as well. She needs to lead a private and normal life , like anybody , these sort of media exposure will only do her more harm and give people back home more ammunition against here , exactly like what happened to Malala. This is what you want to happen to her???? What are you on about "embarrassment"? Shit happen in every society, she was wronged and now state has served justice, end of story, nothing further to add to it tbh. Its just the stupidity from state in the aftermath is the cause of concern.

And I can bet you, if ever, Afia Siddique to return to Pakistan, she will never be allowed to "sell" her story and how brutally she was treated in the "civilized world".

All citizens are the "subject" of the state. In other words, what we call, motherland and just like your mother, even though you might not agree with her all the times, you will never cause her harm or put her in difficult situation by your acts or utterances. Freedom comes with responsibility. Understand this.

She is a Pakistani citizens not a foreigner, Pakistani laws, rules and state interests apply on her. Let me enlighten you, have you heard or know the where abouts of the family of those two boys who were killed by the CIA terrorist Rymond Davis? Do you know where they are ? I don't. All we know they were whisked away to unknown destination without leaving a trace. No one know now, no one cares. When state want to enforce things to protect its interests, things will happen. I have already given another example of Shareef clan and their settlement in GCC, away from media preying eyes. You just arguing for the sake of it.

And why would it not be a good deal when state will look after her in GCC, all her expenses paid, children education what not? Anyone would take this deal without any hesitation. But what state has done, is to let her fall into the lap of hostile foreign powers who will use her to further their agenda against Pakistan. She should have been kept immune and at arms length from these vultures , not just for Pakistani own interests but hers as well. She needs to lead a private and normal life , like anybody , these sort of media exposure will only do her more harm and give people back home more ammunition against here , exactly like what happened to Malala. This is what you want to happen to her???? What are you on about "embarrassment"? Shit happen in every society, she was wronged and now state has served justice, end of story, nothing further to add to it tbh. Its just the stupidity from state in the aftermath is the cause of concern.

And I can bet you, if ever, Afia Siddique to return to Pakistan, she will never be allowed to "sell" her story and how brutally she was treated in the "civilized world".

All citizens are the "subject" of the state. In other words, what we call, motherland and just like your mother, even though you might not agree with her all the times, you will never cause her harm or put her in difficult situation by your acts or utterances. Freedom comes with responsibility. Understand this.
What you are displaying is a dictatorial mindset.
In a democracy, citizens are equal partners with the state in a social contract which is defined by the law. Neither is permitted or expected to act outside that law. The citizen has responsibilities but only as defined by the law.
The state cannot order a free citizen to do anything outside the law. The citizen has no responsibility to carry out acts for the state outside the law. This is fundamentally what the rule of law is.
I'll say it in different words this time.
What you are interested in is hiding the truth. What you should be interested in is condemning what happened so that it doesn't happen again.
The truth would have come out wherever she went, I really don't get this infatuation you have with the GCC.
The Sharif clan was a totally different case. They went to the GCC voluntarily as part of a deal to save their own skins. The alternative being prison.
That is the fundamental difference.
The Sharif's wanted to go.
Aasia didn't.
You have to stop seeing the state as an overarching entity that can do as it likes. It can't, and it shouldn't be able to. It should have limits to it's powers, and it does. These are defined by law and enforced by the courts.
That is the Pakistan we should be striving for where every individual is protected from the whims of the state, not to be ordered by it to do what it seems fit at the time.

What you are displaying is a dictatorial mindset.
In a democracy, citizens are equal partners with the state in a social contract which is defined by the law. Neither is permitted or expected to act outside that law. The citizen has responsibilities but only as defined by the law.
The state cannot order a free citizen to do anything outside the law. The citizen has no responsibility to carry out acts for the state outside the law. This is fundamentally what the rule of law is.
I'll say it in different words this time.
What you are interested in is hiding the truth. What you should be interested in is condemning what happened so that it doesn't happen again.
The truth would have come out wherever she went, I really don't get this infatuation you have with the GCC.
The Sharif clan was a totally different case. They went to the GCC voluntarily as part of a deal to save their own skins. The alternative being prison.
That is the fundamental difference.
The Sharif's wanted to go.
Aasia didn't.
You have to stop seeing the state as an overarching entity that can do as it likes. It can't, and it shouldn't be able to. It should have limits to it's powers, and it does. These are defined by law and enforced by the courts.
That is the Pakistan we should be striving for where every individual is protected from the whims of the state, not to be ordered by it to do what it seems fit at the time.

You are nothing but agent of anarchy, where everyone act as "do as please". NO. This is not the Pakistan we want, Pakistan has always been chained and dragged by useful idiots who will always try to bring the country down, work on the agenda of hostile anti Pakistani nations and toe their agenda. Thanks but no thanks.

Understand this, state is above any form of governance, be it communism, democracy, dictatorship what not, state can have any form of government in a period which suits its interests. state is not bound by the laws as the laws are make to facilitate the well being of the state where all citizens work towards the goal for the glory of the state. State tell you to pay tax which you don't like, neither you have any say. Citizens work towards the betterment of state, so in return we all grow together. State by default sits top of the hierarchy in any nation, suggesting otherwise is simply nothing but trying to fool oneself.

The "useful idiots" want state internal issues to be exploited by the foreign hostiles nations. No country worth it salt will let its internal issues being exploited by foreign powers, let alone even discuss them.

And what are you on about "truth will come out"? Everyone knows her story and majority of Pakistani support her and that is what matter. What are you hell bend on foreign powers/media have any say in a matter which is completely internal to Pakistan? What is your fascination with her being exploited with hostile entities? How does that help her in any shape or form? I kept on reminding you about Malala, so if you are her well wisher, refrain from you lunatic ideas.

I don't have any fascination from GCC? She could go to tambakto for all I care. All we needed is an environment where she would enjoy her private life with her family, away from media galore and not being used by hostile agendas to Pakistan. Not sure why you are struggling with this simple logic!

You are nothing but agent of anarchy, where everyone act as "do as please". NO. This is not the Pakistan we want, Pakistan has always been chained and dragged by useful idiots who will always try to bring the country down, work on the agenda of hostile anti Pakistani nations and toe their agenda. Thanks but no thanks.

Understand this, state is above any form of governance, be it communism, democracy, dictatorship what not, state can have any form of government in a period which suits its interests. state is not bound by the laws as the laws are make to facilitate the well being of the state where all citizens work towards the goal for the glory of the state. State tell you to pay tax which you don't like, neither you have any say. Citizens work towards the betterment of state, so in return we all grow together. State by default sits top of the hierarchy in any nation, suggesting otherwise is simply nothing but trying to fool oneself.

The "useful idiots" want state internal issues to be exploited by the foreign hostiles nations. No country worth it salt will let its internal issues being exploited by foreign powers, let alone even discuss them.

And what are you on about "truth will come out"? Everyone knows her story and majority of Pakistani support her and that is what matter. What are you hell bend on foreign powers/media have any say in a matter which is completely internal to Pakistan? What is your fascination with her being exploited with hostile entities? How does that help her in any shape or form? I kept on reminding you about Malala, so if you are her well wisher, refrain from you lunatic ideas.

I don't have any fascination from GCC? She could go to tambakto for all I care. All we needed is an environment where she would enjoy her private life with her family, away from media galore and not being used by hostile agendas to Pakistan. Not sure why you are struggling with this simple logic!
A state cannot do as it pleases.
That is why it has a constitution.
That is why the courts made it necessary for the government to pass a law to enable it to give Gen Bajwa an extension. That is why the British government was taken to court by a private citizen, Gina Miller, to force it to take the decision to withdraw to parliament rather than take a unilateral decision. That is how democracy works.
Democracies work by enacting laws then following them.
Your idea of government and state is a dictatorship, where it can force people to do things on a whim.
That is fascism. If you want that for Pakistan then say so. I don't agree with it but I could better understand where you are coming from.
A state with a population as diverse as Pakistan cannot survive by imposing it's will on it's people without their consent.
I would have thought that was a lesson we might have learnt from Bangladesh.
For someone that chooses to live in the UK, you don't half struggle with the concept of democracy.

Last edited:
A state cannot do as it pleases.
That is why it has a constitution.
That is why the courts made it necessary for the government to pass a law to enable it to give Gen Bajwa an extension. That is why the British government was taken to court by a private citizen, Gina Miller, to force it to take the decision to withdraw to parliament rather than take a unilateral decision. That is how democracy works.
Democracies work by enacting laws then following them.
Your idea of government and state is a dictatorship, where it can force people to do things on a whim.
That is fascism. If you want that for Pakistan then say so. I don't agree with it but I could better understand where you are coming from.
A state with a population as diverse as Pakistan cannot survive by imposing it's will on it's people without their consent.
I would have thought that was a lesson we might have learnt from Bangladesh.
For someone that chooses to live in the UK, you don't half struggle with the concept of democracy.

State will do what needs to be done, as it sits on top of the hierarchy of the nationhood and see things which are not visible to average joe, for the interest of the nation as whole, not some individuals or vested groups. This is true everywhere. After all UK went to war with Iraq on the pretext of weapons of mass destruction, where everything was done "democratically". And we all know how that ended.

Constitution, laws , they are all made for the state. And if you understand the constitution of Pakistan, only Allah is above the state of Pakistan. So for mortals like me and perhaps you (not sure if you are Pakistani citizen) obeying state unconditionally is part of being a Pakistani. You can ofcourse give you opinion about decisions state make, and in this case, I am moaning at state as to why it has done the same thing as it did in case of Malala and left itself vulnerable against the hostile vested interested. You on the other hand, want state to be vulnerable against the hostile nations, god know what is your agenda and your kind.

You are making democracy as the best thing happened ever since slice and bread! In this day and age, we are still holding on these defunct ideas and non sense? China didn't become the power it is now due to democracy! Islamic system of governance, the khalifat, was not based on one man one vote idea! Its a very naïve way, infact a slave mind would think democracy is the best form of government. How did it end up in Iraq and Afghanistan where democracy was delivered through barrel of gun? Hilter was also democratically elected, these days democracy is churning out lunatics like Modi and Natanyahu, and if you want to add Trump to that distinguish list as well. Understand this, any form of government is good if lead by righteous people, be it democracy, dictatorship, military regime, Khilafat , Madina model, you name it.

State will do what needs to be done, as it sits on top of the hierarchy of the nationhood and see things which are not visible to average joe, for the interest of the nation as whole, not some individuals or vested groups. This is true everywhere. After all UK went to war with Iraq on the pretext of weapons of mass destruction, where everything was done "democratically". And we all know how that ended.

Constitution, laws , they are all made for the state. And if you understand the constitution of Pakistan, only Allah is above the state of Pakistan. So for mortals like me and perhaps you (not sure if you are Pakistani citizen) obeying state unconditionally is part of being a Pakistani. You can ofcourse give you opinion about decisions state make, and in this case, I am moaning at state as to why it has done the same thing as it did in case of Malala and left itself vulnerable against the hostile vested interested. You on the other hand, want state to be vulnerable against the hostile nations, god know what is your agenda and your kind.

You are making democracy as the best thing happened ever since slice and bread! In this day and age, we are still holding on these defunct ideas and non sense? China didn't become the power it is now due to democracy! Islamic system of governance, the khalifat, was not based on one man one vote idea! Its a very naïve way, infact a slave mind would think democracy is the best form of government. How did it end up in Iraq and Afghanistan where democracy was delivered through barrel of gun? Hilter was also democratically elected, these days democracy is churning out lunatics like Modi and Natanyahu, and if you want to add Trump to that distinguish list as well. Understand this, any form of government is good if lead by righteous people, be it democracy, dictatorship, military regime, Khilafat , Madina model, you name it.
Now that you don't seem as angry, I'm quite enjoying our little correspondence.
I'll give you a reply to your post later when I have a bit more time.

Now that you don't seem as angry, I'm quite enjoying our little correspondence.
I'll give you a reply to your post later when I have a bit more time.

By all means, I am very curious to understand the mindset hell bend on making the state vulnerable to its enemy nations.

Back
Top Bottom