What's new

Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy shot dead at court trial

Pakistanis will never make their minds up. Divided into nationalist, religious, Marxist liberal secularists, and the list goes on...

That tends to happen when a system has failed you badly in the last 50 years, however the divine and cultural attachment of that system is so great, people are still unwilling to let go. Then over time, different ideas, and further different ideas keep on popping up, as the system doesn't change and continues to pull the country down.

The day a system actually solves Pakistan's problems, and symptons, which are inclusive of education and freedom, only then will these politicial and ideological divisions stop multiplying and instead wither down.

That tends to happen when a system has failed you badly in the last 50 years, however the divine and cultural attachment of that system is so great, people are still unwilling to let go. Then over time, different ideas, and further different ideas keep on popping up, as the system doesn't change and continues to pull the country down.

The day a system actually solves Pakistan's problems, and symptons, which are inclusive of education and freedom, only then will these politicial and ideological divisions stop multiplying and instead wither down.

Not in a region like this and you know it. You will either have an Indian sponsor like Altaf, Shia sponsors backed by Iran, or Sunni sponsors backed by the soon coming Taliban.

And you know this as well as I do that individuals will be willing to accept such sponsorship if they feel very strongly about their ideals.

What you are speaking off would work in Europe, but not in this region, which is a hotbed of strong ideas.

Not in a region like this and you know it. You will either have an Indian sponsor like Altaf, Shia sponsors backed by Iran, or Sunni sponsors backed by the soon coming Taliban.

And you know this as well as I do that individuals will be willing to accept such sponsorship if they feel very strongly about their ideals.

What you are speaking off would work in Europe, but not in this region, which is a hotbed of strong ideas.

If you're saying there will always be sponsors for the different political systems, then the same goes for one which is religious. There is a solution to that and that is called transparency; and a lack of transparency and acts which give public access to the government materials is also a problem.

Eitherway, I was just explaining why these ideas and concepts are coming into being.

An absolute reference and reverence for law to the foundation and operation of a country is of paramount importance. Supporting or justifying mob "vigilantism" is the antithesis for that...you do not want those gaps (to such basic law and order) to sustain and self-feed...it will lead to opposite of law and order.

In a nation whose textbooks revere the likes of (Ghazi) Ilm Din (Shaheed), and where the state has the mandate to enforce religion by law, what results are to be expected? I try to stay clear of such topics for good reasons where logic and good sense are overshadowed by emotions and fervor.

Great....i admire you for your honesty....There are tens of stories where muhammad ordered killing people who were criticising him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_'Afak

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asma_bint_Marwan
Yes...everything is cooked...

Now jahil alim tell me how many years after the prophet pbuh were the hadith books like bukhari compiled..
Jahils like you should be quiet and engage the brain before typing.
The religion of Allah does not require blood thirsty evil like you. Islam is a peaceful forgiving religion as was the prophet of Allah. I suggest you read the searah of the prophet

Calling Aalim a Jahil, now we can surely say who the real Jahil is... Islam is One, no extreme , no moderate , no liberal, kindly study the Serat un Nabi SAW once again, and the one not written by so called Moderate Aalims.

Calling Aalim a Jahil, now we can surely say who the real Jahil is... Islam is One, no extreme , no moderate , no liberal, kindly study the Serat un Nabi SAW once again, and the one not written by so called Moderate Aalims.
Yes alims have moon sighting in one eye and Qandeel balouch on the lap...
Jog on mate....same alims teach you to say taqbir and kill Shia and shia alims says say taqbir and kill Sunnis. All jahils and what's worse is those that follow

Then responsibilities lies to his family. Why they left himon street.
Family. Bro look in your family....can you control everyone? Each family has idiots beyond control. Mental health is very deceptive. I know I worked with it

after systematic rape of Pakistan by elites and corrupts depriving people of justice what else do you expect? when state fails to provide justice Mobs justice is the only way for frustrated awaam! Mob rules are emotion based and not based on fact Pakisran is a sad state thanks to the greed and self serving Genrails and politicians!!

jai Fauji inc ki!

Karachi k kachrai sai is murder tak

Tum nai bhi qasam khayi hai k har cheez ko jernails or fauj sai jorna hai :lol:

Karachi k kachrai sai is murder tak

Tum nai bhi qasam khayi hai k har cheez ko jernails or fauj sai jorna hai :lol:
bhai sabh hukmuran ko he blame karain gey na?75 saal say yehi hukumat kar rahay hain toh yehi respondible hain

That will probably mount pressure on the Government, and will also anger in the extremists.

We're probably going to be seeing a fresh dose of illegal lockdowns from the likes of TLP, I fear, and sadly.

Shooting of an American citizen in an election year should surely cause some issues .

Too much qadyanis and their apologists barking against Islam and Islami nizam in this thread. Fact was a miscreant/false prophet has been neutralised. Courts have once again failed to deliver justice. He should have already been hanged publicly for all bakwas he has committed.

Note: if someone announces himself as army chief of Pakistan and bark against gen bajwa, then he will be dealt accordingly. Our institutions and govt should make a policy to swiftly act against anyone declaring himself a nabi or mahdi etc. No mercy for these terrorists! These cowards are more rebellious than hakeemullah mehsood or magal bagh!
The next time you advocate in favor of murder and terrorism you will be banned and the forum will do whatever it can to report you to the authorities.
I'm not here.
I didn't read the post.
Heck, I didn't even see the post.
I don't want to be killed.
@Nilgiri post is an excellent example of how Indian members can contribute on threads discussing Pakistani issues. He didn't bring in his identity, he didn't make comparisons between Pakistan and any other country. He offered a well reasoned, logical and objective argument.

The next time you advocate in favor of murder and terrorism you will be banned and the forum will do whatever it can to report you to the authorities.

@Nilgiri post is an excellent example of how Indian members can contribute on threads discussing Pakistani issues. He didn't bring in his identity, he didn't make comparisons between Pakistan and any other country. He offered a well reasoned, logical and objective argument.

He did.
His post was excellent.
My comment was not about the post.
I found the episode sickening. The man killed seems to have been mentally unstable. What happened to him could happen to anybody (in India as well).

Back
Top Bottom