What's new

Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy shot dead at court trial

wikipedia? seriously? That’s not even considered a source nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
wikipedia? seriously? That’s not even considered a source nowadays.
Wiki also states that the Accounts are weak. So nothing to see here. Islamophobes and Super-Mullahs have something in common: anything goes if it fits their narrative.

I admit, before travelling around the world, a human murder in the state of Pakistan was just a tamasha ...after travelling around the world, i learn, what is human life.
Human life has no value in Pakistan ... a powerful has absolute power to justify his actions and rest of people are not more then brainless sheeps, who follow them.... blasphemy, honor killing, saving pirvate Islam .... and the list goes on and on ....
Jab Alim apni izat bachana ka lia khomosh ho jai tu aysa he hota ha...

I admit, before travelling around the world, a human murder in the state of Pakistan was just a tamasha ...after travelling around the world, i learn, what is human life.
Human life has no value in Pakistan ... a powerful has absolute power to justify his actions and rest of people are not more then brainless sheeps, who follow them.... blasphemy, honor killing, saving pirvate Islam .... and the list goes on and on ....
Jab Alim apni izat bachana ka lia khomosh ho jai tu aysa he hota ha...

This sums up the entire discussion.

A human life in sub continent is so valueless.

Pakistan is the only country in the world, specially muslim world , where Islam always and 24/7 in danger. First time we came to know Islam in danger in 1979 ... lol

Do this qadiyani type thing in saudia you will come to know. Ppl like you support fasadi ppl who cant accept our laws in first place.

They are not muslim period.

Do this qadiyani type thing in saudia you will come to know. Ppl like you support fasadi ppl who cant accept our laws in first place.

They are not muslim period.
I think whole discussion revolve around rule of law, provide justice , not mob justice. If you think mob justice is correct then i salute your thoughts. Qadiani also played there role for the creation of Pakistan. Take them as human being. I think Qadiani been declared non muslim, so what next state should do ???? .. We condemn Modi for his Muslim hate and these muslims are Indian citizen. And now this ...

The next thread will be about a Muslim in India being lynched by Hindus because they are offended by him eating the meat of a cow.
The same bunch defending this killer will be the one's condemning the Hindus.
I'm sorry I can't go along with this hypocrisy.
Murderous bigotry is murderous bigotry regardless of which religion it emanates from.

I think whole discussion revolve around rule of law, provide justice , not mob justice. If you think mob justice is correct then i salute your thoughts. Qadiani also played there role for the creation of Pakistan. Take them as human being. I think Qadiani been declared non muslim, so what next state should do ???? .. We condemn Modi for his Muslim hate and these muslims are Indian citizen. And now this ...

These are not muslim at first place period. They may help or not in creation of Pakistan doesnt mean that they start doing fasad within pakistan and play victim card around the world.

They want to live in Pakistan, folllw the law.

These are not muslim at first place period. They may help or not in creation of Pakistan doesnt mean that they start doing fasad within pakistan and play victim card around the world.

They want to live in Pakistan, folllw the law.
I am not aware , what fasad they are creating ? ..

where is saint COAS any prophetic remarks from the saint yet on how fked up judiciary is?

another ahmedi muslim hater exposed this kind sits in UK and other western countries they expect all rights and freedom there whereas in reality this hippocratic kind supports murder of minority sect
I will only say qadyanis are not muslim.but they have right live peacefully in Pakistan if they follow the law of the land.
According to higher ups of qadyani we not muslims are not but kaafir because they don't accept mira as prophet.did you remember what your one mirza said in awenser of that time law minister in national assembly??should i post here proof of it.that they dont believe non followers of mirza are Muslims.its written in qadyanis books also.then they passed they bill of khatam e naboowat.they gave chance to qadyanis but qadyanis accepted the fact that what they think about muslims.
So dont blame only followers of Hazrat Muhammad peace be upon him.hamar jaan ulaad maal APP ki shaan aqdas par qurbaan.
And declaration of kuffar not happened in Pakistan it happened many other Muslim countries also.every Muslim sect united on this.
Qadyanis have every right live peacefully in Pakistan like any other minority.

after systematic rape of Pakistan by elites and corrupts depriving people of justice what else do you expect? when state fails to provide justice Mobs justice is the only way for frustrated awaam! Mob rules are emotion based and not based on fact Pakisran is a sad state thanks to the greed and self serving Genrails and politicians!!

jai Fauji inc ki!

I am not aware , what fasad they are creating ? ..

That is exactly the problem. Please go through history.
This is not religion that they follow but bunch of ppl created using west agenda by money. They say they are muslim and we are not.

No muslim will accept qadiyani as muslim with their belief. If you have know any muslim country please do let me know.

Back
Top Bottom