What's new

Pakistan should create a new Corps based Gwadar staffed with Balochis

well balochis are very little part in the army

its like a bunch of white cops going to a black neighbourhood to round up gangbangers and others

if there were some black cops then maybe the black people might appreciate the police more as they see themselves in there

its just human nature

well balochis are very little part in the army

its like a bunch of white cops going to a black neighbourhood to round up gangbangers and others

if there were some black cops then maybe the black people might appreciate the police more as they see themselves in there

its just human nature

you are over-simplyfing , White cops dont use jets on black people. So if you have black batallion then black should be ok

I cant believe i am talking like this

you are over-simplyfing , White cops dont use jets on black people. So if you have black batallion then black should be ok

I cant believe i am talking like this

black people dont get supplied high tech weaponary designed to take out military people. They also dont have encouragement to try and take the resources under the ground and claim independance with the help of foreign idiots (who will be dealt with harshly in time Insha'ALLAH)...

I support the idea of having a balouch regiment, i also wish for improvements in conditions there too. Balouchis have a history of being proud pakistanis Alhamdulilah. We need to build up that state... :flag:

[R]e[b]e[L];49694 said:
black people dont get supplied high tech weaponary designed to take out military people. They also dont have encouragement to try and take the resources under the ground and claim independance with the help of foreign idiots (who will be dealt with harshly in time Insha'ALLAH)...

If it is a threat,yes we are doing it, you stop kashmir, we stop baloch. We will wait for your time
But the real culprits are Iran Oman UAE and Afghanistan

i get y the UAE would try to destablelize balochistan but y iran and oman. there is also an insurgency in the iranian balochistan recently some one blew up the iranian revolutionary gaurd corps bus and i think it killed about 17 people

The point of a matter of is from what i have analyzed from the baluchis first hand, is that they never excepted themselves to being a part of pakistan even today. The balouch are very uneducated and still attached to their tribal ways and will see any non tribal relocations ot gwadar will resualt in a battle or a gureilla war, which we are unfortuneately experiencing in gwadar.

The Balochis who have enrolled into the pakistani army were basically poor and uneducated also and was another source of income for the fishermen. But if there families area ttacked in any military operations and some source of collateral damage occurs, the balochi corps will esily rebel. No one like their own houses to be bombed and raided by their own government.

I have heard horrible sayings about the founder of pakistan, and the leaders. My opinion is that they have a true rebel's heart. We must also not forget the killing of the kidnapping of chinese engineers. Some news agencies blamed it on alqaida to divert the serioueness of the blaouch's rebellion.

More investment is needed, and more jobs should be created to settle the baloch dispute, neither the less the balochis are not willing to relocate themselves out of gwadar as it is their home land. They will not go without a fight and they will also not work with the Pakistani army to bring prosperity to that province, cause of tribal thinking.

After saying what i think i still belive the gwadar ports success adn the jobs generated by the income will benefit the local tribes, but will take more 5 years to come to see any achieveable results.

For I have always considerd the balochuis as my brothers from pakistan but somehow they dont share the same feeling. Nationalism and tribalism has further divided humanity into various warring nations/tribes.

i get y the UAE would try to destablelize balochistan but y iran and oman. there is also an insurgency in the iranian balochistan recently some one blew up the iranian revolutionary gaurd corps bus and i think it killed about 17 people

UAE's interest is not high in Gwadar port in order to destabilize the region by any kind of arms support and any other kind of operation. Its is mostly business opriented and UAE rulers dont go to the extremes in any way to achieve their political goals, espcially with pakistan.

To further prove UAE's positive interest UAE' Jebel Ali Free Port Authority has pitched for the managemnt of Gwadar port for hundreds of millions of dollars, but due to the unfortunate unrest "bombings, killings" they have withdrawn from the tender. In anyway gwadar cannot in compete with Jebel Ali Free Port Authority in the next 10 years, Even if the Chinese use Gwadar it wont make much difference as UAE has signed a free trade accord with china. But will benefit Pakistan to bring slight prosperity to that underdeveloped and neglegted province of Pakistan since its creation.

If it is a threat,yes we are doing it, you stop kashmir, we stop baloch. We will wait for your time
But the real culprits are Iran Oman UAE and Afghanistan

Stop kashmir?~! Are you joking? I am from kashmir in srinager, we will never be with you people and you will be under constant attack Insha'ALLAH. I have no respect at all for what your fellow troops are doing there. You totally got the second part wrong also, it is actually the americans whom are in afghanistan that are helping the balouch rebels.

[R]e[b]e[L];49876 said:
Stop kashmir?~! Are you joking? I am from kashmir in srinager, we will never be with you people and you will be under constant attack Insha'ALLAH. I have no respect at all for what your fellow troops are doing there. You totally got the second part wrong also, it is actually the americans whom are in afghanistan that are helping the balouch rebels.

Issue of Respect for people like you is Likewise.., Every attack has always got a befitting reply; Losses to you will be dispropotinate to ours; You buy sugar for Rs.16/Kg in india, and u buy for Rs.33/Kg in Pakistan, decide for u wanna be It is always easy to blame someone else. Cross the border, and live there.

Bullcrap, balochi's are helped by Omani, Afghanistan, Iran and UAE, you can keep on blaming India and US, and all the other evil infidels, but in reality it is your own kind against you, for their petty gains; There was an article here on it, written by a pakistani journlist already

To further prove UAE's positive interest UAE' Jebel Ali Free Port Authority has pitched for the managemnt of Gwadar port for hundreds of millions of dollars, but due to the unfortunate unrest "bombings, killings" they have withdrawn from the tender.

Not exactly, Pakistan wasnt that keen in engaging Dubai in the deal. Also notworthy was that Mushraff ignored Dubai when he visited UAE last time inspite of the heavy involvement of Dubai firms like Emaar in Pakistan economic development

[R]e[b]e[L];49876 said:
Stop kashmir?~! Are you joking? I am from kashmir in srinager, we will never be with you people and you will be under constant attack Insha'ALLAH. I have no respect at all for what your fellow troops are doing there.

Then you should be fighting the IA there than us in the internet. All the best.

Adux, man this dude never misses an opportunity to belittle Pakistan, Oh well, WTF...

Baluchistan in actuality is NOT a big problem. the tribal thinking and Nationalism of the Baloch are nothing but ILLITRACY. Education and better opportunities to earn a peaceful lively hood is every man's dream. These people have nothing else to do other than fling their AK47 on their shoulders and oick fights, an idol mind is a devils workshop. Once the government seriously starts giving basic needs of life, the problem will fade away.

Balochi people are too innocent to get the big picture and the Bloody so-called sardars are just pulling strings for their own vested interests.

Pakistan will never let 1971 happen to her again, not in Baluchistan or Saraikistan or Baltistan or Kashmir.

Understand that Gen. Musharaf entered the political scenario palying on his life! Any Warlord or dip **** who shakes hands wih anti Pakistan elements will be dealt with severly as well as conclusively! Good Speech huh?!?

Well, the biggest **** head was nawab akber bugti, PA turned him into Sajji:D so u think that the other smaller tribes will be victorious in their lil robin hood role plays??? I think not IMHO.

this whole Baluchistan bit is just getting stupid. For once and for all, THERE IS NO CIVIL WAR GOING ON AND THE PROVINCE IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT THESE ***** *** TRIBAL LORDS.

Issue of Respect for people like you is Likewise.., Every attack has always got a befitting reply; Losses to you will be dispropotinate to ours; You buy sugar for Rs.16/Kg in india, and u buy for Rs.33/Kg in Pakistan, decide for u wanna be It is always easy to blame someone else. Cross the border, and live there.

Bullcrap, balochi's are helped by Omani, Afghanistan, Iran and UAE, you can keep on blaming India and US, and all the other evil infidels, but in reality it is your own kind against you, for their petty gains; There was an article here on it, written by a pakistani journlist already

If your point of us staying with you is because of sugar prices then your more foolish than i thought. Jammu & Kashmir is part of a state that has been occupied, it is not indian remember that and the overall population do not want to be associated as indian. You people attack civillians, treat them like dirt, harrass them, murder them and rape them. The only option we have is to kill you. May ALLAH Ta'ala help our brave Mujahideen.

So are you trying to say they aquired all of the latest weaponary from oman, afghanistan, iran and uae? If you are going to blame someone then atleast make it look more genuine. The most likely culprit in this, is the americans. I never once blamed india, although i should seeing as everything that happens in india is instantly blamed on pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom