What's new

Pakistan should create a new Corps based Gwadar staffed with Balochis

[R]e[b]e[L];50145 said:
I have my duties to my family and if God lets me live longer i shall indeed in time Insha'ALLAH...

Rather than post nonsense like the above keep quiet........
Either that or put your money where your mouth is and pick up a rifle.......
kids.....:disagree:

[R]e[b]e[L];49876 said:
Stop kashmir?~! Are you joking? I am from kashmir in srinager, we will never be with you people and you will be under constant attack Insha'ALLAH. I have no respect at all for what your fellow troops are doing there. You totally got the second part wrong also, it is actually the americans whom are in afghanistan that are helping the balouch rebels.

I highly doubt that you are from Indian Kashmir, as a matter of fact if any mod checks out your ip, it will be corroborated that you are not from Srinagat. As regards to your loyalyies, please by all means GO TO Pakistan, please leave this country if you prefer Pakistan instead.

And what Adu meant by giving an example of Sugar was, you will realise the benifits that Kashmir has under India, than under Pakistan. Sugar is just an example, the economic benifits of being in India are HUGE when compared to Pakistan. From freedom of speech to whatever.

And you will also see, your kin of the battleground get killed if you try to act in nefarious and destructive activities against the Nation. Settle down in life, study hard, get a good job, and be a positive influence within your society where ever you live.

yeah study hard, get a job, and be a positive influence to society just do it while staring down the barrel of the INSAS
who need this stupid thing called "freedom" seriosly it really over rated right

yeah study hard, get a job, and be a positive influence to society just do it while staring down the barrel of the INSAS
who need this stupid thing called "freedom" seriosly it really over rated right

What exactly is the freedom that they are lacking, anyways lets not divert the topic from Balochistan, cuz they want freedom too

A kashmiri can buy land or live anywhere india, An ordinary indian cant buy land in kashmir,this is one of the many rights they have over us, lets leave it here dragon, i found it very similar to what niaz was saying.

Thats strange,the same thing applies in pakistan kashmir where pakistani kashmiris can buy land in pakistan but pakistanis are not allowed to buy land in AJK.

As regards to your loyalyies, please by all means GO TO Pakistan, please leave this country if you prefer Pakistan instead..

I think the indians need to go back to there own country and leave kashmir alone.
Why should he go to pakistan if he does not like india?

And what Adu meant by giving an example of Sugar was, you will realise the benifits that Kashmir has under India, than under Pakistan. Sugar is just an example, the economic benifits of being in India are HUGE when compared to Pakistan. From freedom of speech to whatever.

The economic benfits to iraq are great under america but i think they prefer freedom just like kashmir.

And you will also see, your kin of the battleground get killed if you try to act in nefarious and destructive activities against the Nation..

India is not his nation so any act act carried out against indian security forces is legal and just.

Dabong,

My friend longtime, So here goes my diatribe.
If you look it at that way we have a quite lot of punjabi's and sindhi's who lost their lands, I am sure you will have a lot of people on your side too, Ills of partition, So what do we do. You dont like the place move out, but if you start blowing up stuff in market place to attain janat, you will be hunted down and murdered. And I am perfectly fine with it. Just like I agree the Balochi's should be reignd in too keep Pakistani naitonal integrity.
Most number of freedom fighters aka terrorist are Afghani's and NWFP people, which makes it a illegitimate war on a nation.

most of the people r afganis these guys still think that NWFP should be a part of afghanistan but the problem tht they have is that most PAKISTANI PUSHTUNS dont want to be a part of afghanistan cauz pakistan is a lot better socialy and economically

most of the people r afganis these guys still think that NWFP should be a part of afghanistan but the problem tht they have is that most PAKISTANI PUSHTUNS dont want to be a part of afghanistan cauz pakistan is a lot better socialy and economically

Isnt that exactly what we are saying about kashmir

not all balochi's only the ones who want to keep the rest of the people in their by keeping them poor and ileterate

not all balochi's only the ones who want to keep the rest of the people in their by keeping them poor and ileterate

Say Hi to our Kashmir situation, aka Hurriyat Commision. Just cuz it is India, they are not banned

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom