What's new

Pakistan still financing JuD schools: Indian media

Indian Express is a paper run by Indian bigots against Pakistan. This article is garbage.

Indian Express is a paper run by Indian bigots against Pakistan. This article is garbage.

Who run Dawn? :pop:

Punjab govt gave Rs82m to JD: papers

By Our Staff Reporter
Wednesday, 16 Jun, 2010

LAHORE: The Punjab government gave more than Rs82 million to the Jamatud Dawa (JD) during the outgoing financial year, according to the budget documents for 2010-11.

The supplementary budget for the outgoing fiscal presented before the provincial assembly for its approval reveals that the provincial government gave a grant of Rs79 million to the Markaz-i-Tayyaba, the JD headquarters in Muridke.

Another sum of Rs3 million was given as grants to the schools run by the JD in the different districts of Punjab, according to the supplementary budget 2009-10.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah Khan admitted to having given the money to the JD.

He told DawnNews on Tuesday that the money was given to these institutions after the organisation was banned (following the Mumbai attacks on Nov 26, 2008) and administrator was appointed by the government.

The purpose of giving this grant, he said, was to continue the welfare services provided by the organisation’s sc hools, dispensaries and hospitals.

A Punjab government spokesman denied having given money to the JD. He clarified that the grant had been given to the administrator for welfare services.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...-page/punjab-govt-gave-rs82m-to-jd-papers-660

Indians are about a page behind on the story. Which means - do the check the previous page.

I don't know if Hafiz is behind Mumbai but one thing I would question if I were a Pakistani - What is in it for the non-state actors or groups?

Aisalama alaikum and I would like to elaborate more on it in the best and right way to clear this e legation from the minds of indians or simply any other viewer.

The first thing is whenever an private institute is taken over by government dosent means that government kicks out everyone working there including sweepers, record keepers and other staff what it does mean is that now government controls it that what goes in and out of that institution and what happens there so for sure our government replaced the administration and doubtful people but they must have not changed everyone there, it means as they have worked under JuD they can still have sympathy to it and to some what a hidden links too.

Now that can not be a problem since the administration is in the hands of government and government appoints its own men there.

Now this grant is given to those institutions which were taken over by the government and yes JuD is banned in Pakistan and we respect the resolutions of UN and have acted upon it, now some foreign intelligence agencies like RAW as they have a good network in Pakistan, its their job to make stuff like this, they can be a fund source or behind this new opened in the media with complete false shape and trying to make it a issue when its as simple as allocating funds to any other government run hospital or schools.

So i do not accuse here anyone but i know intelligence agencies have their hands inside media too anyways however tried it, it was a very childish type of try to blame pakistan infront of the west and USA and seems like only India has capability to do such kind of childish intelligence or propaganda acts.

So I hope so this matter is now cleared in the minds of our Indian pals too that Pakistan government has fully taken over and controls all those institutions and allocating funds to them is a routine work which is just shown this way in the media.

I don't know if Hafiz is behind Mumbai but one thing I would question if I were a Pakistani - What is in it for the non-state actors or groups?

India have no prove against Haifz saeed................he is only blamed by India coz he speaks against India and its acts in Inidan occupied Jammu n Kashmir.

Pakistan knows that very well thats y nothing is going against him.

One thing more Y India dont cry same for the Master mind of Mumbai attack, US citizen David Headley.
Yahan tu India ke bolte band ho jate hai. :sick:

Hafiz Saeed and JuD has been tried and found not guilty, there is no law that bars that their students can't receive governmental funding towards education.

Note, unlike other Madrassas, Markaz-e-Tayyaba is more of an academy where sciences and IT knowledge is imparted upon the students

Moreover, Indian media should probably also highlight the total governmental spending on education to their public other than brainwashing them through scaremongering tactics.

Hafiz Saeed and JuD has been tried and found not guilty, there is no law that bars that their students can't receive governmental funding towards education.

Note, unlike other Madrassas, Markaz-e-Tayyaba is more of an academy where sciences and IT knowledge is imparted upon the students

Moreover, Indian media should probably also highlight the total governmental spending on education to their public other than brainwashing them through scaremongering tactics.

Ya ... right! It is still a banned organisation. Wonder why the justice done by Pakistan has not found any audience?
:cheers:

Ya ... right! It is still a banned organisation. Wonder why the justice done by Pakistan has not found any audience?
:cheers:
The banning was done with a presidential order, it was never ratified by law. Moreover the courts have already found them not-guilty. The government and the courts don't see eye to eye on anything and are non-aligned.

1. Either you can say the Courts are with JuD, but then you should explain why the government is still funding them?
2. Or you can say that the government is with JuD, but then you need to explain why the courts freed them?

Or alternatively you can accept that there really was no evidence provided against them. India was an INVITED party to the court proceedings and India fell short to even produce a single article of evidence at the trial. It kept harping about the dossier, however the dossier was a file with papers, making allegations - no evidence. Indian team didn't even step into the court.

So if you had proof and you have a problem with the JuD, perhaps you should go question your government why they allowed them to walk free.

The case only reached the high courts, there's still a chance to drag the case into the Supreme court.

Same question though, will you be willing to step forward this time?

The banning was done with a presidential order, it was never ratified by law. Moreover the courts have already found them not-guilty. The government and the courts don't see eye to eye on anything and are non-aligned.

1. Either you can say the Courts are with JuD, but then you should explain why the government is still funding them?
2. Or you can say that the government is with JuD, but then you need to explain why the courts freed them?

Or alternatively you can accept that there really was no evidence provided against them. India was an INVITED party to the court proceedings and India fell short to even produce a single article of evidence at the trial. It kept harping about the dossier, however the dossier was a file with papers, making allegations - no evidence. Indian team didn't even step into the court.

So if you had proof and you have a problem with the JuD, perhaps you should go question your government why they allowed them to walk free.

The case only reached the high courts, there's still a chance to drag the case into the Supreme court.

Same question though, will you be willing to step forward this time?

I know he is hero for u because he killed indians....you just closed ur eyes...at one place ur govt filed against him on other it is funding them...Filed case is just a drama...ur govt..is just dumb.It dont know how to represent case..Your govt havnt tried a single investigation.
I hope indian govt.. should allow free hands to RSS, brajan dal...
and should do same attack on karachi..then i will see from where u bring the evidence..

I know he is hero for u because he killed indians....you just closed ur eyes...at one place ur govt filed against him on other it is funding them...Filed case is just a drama...ur govt..is just dumb.It dont know how to represent case..Your govt havnt tried a single investigation.
and should do same attack on karachi..then i will see from where u bring the evidence..

This should be enough to get you banned based on our policy here.

Who says you guys are not already committing terrorism within Pakistan? Take a hike.

JuD or LeT is a banned organisation by UNO so anything more required?

I again repeat in simple words EVIDENCE against Mr.Saeed?
We wont arrest our citizen just bcoz india cries abt it.

JuD was banned back in 2002 not after bombay attacks.On the other hand it also calls brahamdagh as a terrorist and KASHMIR a disputed territory... abide by it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom