What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Israeli commandos...BTW which guns they carry ..??
They look like American Infantry men IMHO.:unsure:
Guns seem to me Ak 57s or 47 with shorter barrel and removed shoulder stock....This is the most used form of Spec Ops load-out..good that they went with it.
The Smg Looks or rather is a HK MP7 not an Uzi ( dident notice the fore-grip nd shorter barrel,srry my bad, correction) with reflex scope and Fore grip.
-----------------------

Sachin club level crickter.....
Only scored against small teams like Kynya Zimbbwe etc

Pakistan is third in nuclear technology.........You proved that in PDF........now write a similar post to prove this recent comment....

Guns seem to me Ak 57s or 47 with shorter barrel and removed shoulder buts....This is the most used form of Spec Ops load-out..good that they went with it.
I cant seem to get the Smg they carry tho Looks something like a mini Uzi with reflex scope.

dude thats not mini Uzi, I know the gun but can't remember the name.

Ya Rab kehtae hain Kafir kae yeh Jang hai

Gar Jang hi hai tou Musalmaan hara nahin kertae

Fasih Ali Khan

Allah Kareem Pakistan ki nusrat farmaiye. Ameen.

they r afraid of shoaib, saab ki knee injury kerwa dega :lol::lol:

Pehlay shoaib ko khelne to do! 50 saal ka thaka hua buddha dikhta hai aajkal. Doubt he has the fitness to bowl 10 overs with discipline, it will be Ross Taylor style all over again agar wo khela to.:P

Guns seem to me Ak 57s or 47 with shorter barrel and removed shoulder buts....This is the most used form of Spec Ops load-out..good that they went with it.
I cant seem to get the Smg they carry tho Looks something like a mini Uzi with reflex scope.

they look perfect if hand gloves and NV on helmets were given to them ...

:lol: holy crap no wonder there is mass killing in Karachi everyday

Ah sweet. Typical Karachi style. Well take a word of advice from this Karachi wala. Never ever mess with a Karachiite.Or else you will pay for it.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pehlay shoaib ko khelne to do! 50 saal ka thaka hua buddha dikhta hai aajkal. Doubt he has the fitness to bowl 10 overs with discipline, it will be Ross Taylor style all over again agar wo khela to.:P

Khailai ga bhai khailai ga. Aap fikar na karain.;)

I WANT INDIA TO WIN BECOZ,

Model Poonam Pandey swears that she will go nude if Indian cricket team lifts the World Cup! :cheesy:

44025892.jpg

poonam-pandey__20101126122606.jpg

Extra pressure on Indian team and fans:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom