What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok What about this if Pakistan wins we are gonna ban every indian member who said Pakistan don't stand a chance and send him with a full time bisti parade

ok What about this if Pakistan wins we are gonna ban every indian member who said Pakistan don't stand a chance and send him with a full time bisti parade

Sure, and if India wins, then all those guys who started the Shoaib Akhtar and Shahid Afridi threads will get permanent bans. What say?

It is a game.

Sit back and enjoy.

Let the better side win!

i think shahstri should hire you as his tutor lol

on a serious note its your analysts who started it that too on record ,what was the need to start a flame war

Sure, and if India wins, then all those guys who started the Shoaib Akhtar and Shahid Afridi threads will get permanent bans. What say?

Firstly i m not amongst those who started these threads ,i havn't started any thread regarding Pak vs india .secondly admiring Shoaib and Afridi doesn't mean that indian didn't stand a chance .

And i was on a view that no-one is favorite and anyone who performs better on that day will win but its your media who humiliated our team thus resulting many pissed off members to remove their anger through such comments

Even ryt now i m saying that both teams have chance but here are many indian members who simply are saying that Pakistan doesn't have any chance and my post was concerned with them , if you are among them you are welcome but if you are among those who believe that both teams have chance then this is not for you

Firstly i m not amongst those who started these threads ,i havn't started any thread regarding Pak vs india .secondly admiring Shoaib and Afridi doesn't mean that indian didn't stand a chance .

And i was on a view that no-one is favorite and anyone who performs better on that day will win but its your media who humiliated our team thus resulting many pissed off members to remove their anger through such comments

Even ryt now i m saying that both teams have chance but here are many indian members who simply are saying that Pakistan doesn't have any chance and my post was concerned with them , if you are among them you are welcome but if you are among those who believe that both teams have chance then this is not for you

My comments were not directed at you. My aim is to shut up the annoying trolls like the one who posted after you...

there's no smoke without fire........................

people may talk about the records or numbers....................but it's all about handling pressure on the day...................we saw what happened to South Africa even though they were looking rock solid against NZ............................

Guys... don't make high claims. Allah never likes the one who barges and speaks he would do this or that. All we want from our players is their best performance and I bet every single player of Team Pakistan will give his best performance. We trust them and we will support them. We as a Nation will do our best but its Allah who decides who wins and who doesn't.. our entire energy can only produce best effort but not best results.

Stay humble and keep your prayers high instead of voices. We are confident on our strength and hope Allah would bless Pakistan with victory.

ooohhh man:undecided::undecided::undecided:

so much craziness????

Last edited by a moderator:
indians r makin high claims like ravis shastri's auto ickshaw and bmw thing

This is too much . Is he crazy or what . I have no sympathy for such people as long as they dont have any genuine medical problem .

BY GRACE OF ALLAH
vDYtCc393385gEwqpepbPAAAY.jpg

113601.2.jpg

by this way cheating

Shahid Afridi banned for two T20s for ball-tampering | Cricket News | Australia v Pakistan 2009/10 | ESPN Cricinfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom