What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not surprised by this hype created between indian and pakistani fans. I beleive both teams have equal chances to win this match, lets see whose day its gonna be. No matter how good bowler or batsman you are, you cant just keep on performing all the time and you are bound to fail. People forgetting one key point here, the Pakistan team manager Mr. Intikhab Alam. He was the coarch of punjab cricket team for two years in India and nobody can explain the pitch mood better than him. They must have chalked out the strategy, this is why they are using a marble slab for extra pace during the practice.

I beleive this is definitely gonna be a key thing. The only way Pakistan can win if batting first they score more than 300 runs or dont let India score more than 250 if they bat first.

Both will go for win and in every game one has to loose, I pray that its Pakistan who come out as wnners, even if they loose we would still love you as what ever you have achived in this world cup nobody was expecting that. everybody was calling us minnows and look what they have acheived.

Its a big slap on the management of ICC from top to bottom, no matter whatever tctics they use to destroy Pakistan cricket we can still produce results. Go Pakistan go we are behind you.

very well said and mature reply

Indian fans filed complaint 5000 rupee ka ticket has reached 25,000 already and will go up more

well i think its more like publicity otherwise who would want to donate its kidney to watch a cricket match?

craziness is some thing, but being simple stupid is something else, we have seen craziness of shah jahan making billion dollar tomb for his wife, but selling one's life for this stupid ticket, and tech enables him to eatch this match at home???, is life in india so worthless???

Oh please don't even come to that before i start off with your suicide bombers and fidayeens .

but those suicide bombers are coming from afghanistan and india

no they are sponsor and trained by indian agencies..ever wonder where they get funding and training from after considering the fact how much organise they are

our? they are yours sponsored by raw and indian army trying to destabilize paksitan and take revenge of Kashmir freedom movemnet

Oh God! Another one fresh off Youtube. I guess a thing called "evidence" doesn't matter to you guys huh.

Oh God! Another one fresh off Youtube. I guess a thing called "evidence" doesn't matter to you guys huh.

you guys did lahore attacks, so that we are snatched off from wc matches, then you guys make security high so that you may never get the retaliation, clappsss :):):)

i am giving my heart to any beautiful girl to get single india vs pakistan match ticket

any girls there to take my heart and give me match ticket with return air ticket to india ..cheers

This offer is for limited time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom