What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahah harbhajan ki khatarnak bowl duniya ki khatarnak bowl jo adhi pitch pa taapa kha ka hi dead ho gaye what a rubbish indian media well if some one asks who is worlds biggest jokers than u must say indian media best spiiner off all time murali can even did that how bhajan can do it yes he is good spinner but not great spinner u take his record against pakistan he did not did anything against us with grace and faith on ALMIGHTY ALLAH we will do this again and we cannnot do anything but do our 100 percent and left on ALMIGHTY ALLAH and have faith on ALLAH he will continue to make harbhajan against us fail INSHAHALLAH AMEEN best way to answer as afridi said to answer it be winning the match and perfomance and with grace and faith on DEAREST ALMIGHTY ALLAH we can beat them INSHAHALLAH AMEEN

its bharti ... otherwise why whole media use word bharti instead of bhartiya ?

r u on drugs...
where???????

ab tum ye bhi bataoge ki indians apne ko kis naam se bulaye....:hang2:

my suggestion,simple n best...

use "indian".... rather than bharti(or correct one bharatiya,seems to b difficult 4 u people 2 type)

but it is :pdf:
[i will b ban if used any offensive word... but they will never]

In this context, it would be pertinent to note what Sunil Gavaskar, himself a mumbaikar, had to say on a talk show when he was asked whether Pakistan would lose the semi-final.

He said, "I doubt whether Pakistan would lose the Mohali game; Pakistanis have a special fascination for Mumbai. They keep sneaking into Mumbai by whatever route they can find and which is available. So I would not be surprised if they do it again and reach Mumbai again."

Certainly a hard hitting left hand drive from the little master who comes from a city where the wounds of 2008 carnage have still not healed, a fact which Dr Singh seems to have forgotten about.

Sunil Gavaskar goes all time pathetic

(click next on article a few times to find his quote)

How pathetic....:angry:

Did anyone read the comments for that article?? I'm amazed. Has this forum pampered me to how Indians feel about us??

Last Delivery

159.9 KmH

Shoaib Akhtar

195826_10150458808565105_823780104_17583280_4318742_n.jpg

For a sportsman, that was very unsportsmanship like comment and really below the belt. My 2 cents.

Politics and Sports should be left alone.

well am sorry to say mumbai wounds are still very freash in every mumbaians heart

this wasn't expected from sunny. Pakistanis respect this cricketing legend regardless of his nationality. I am not sure if he really said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom