What's new

pakistan will test missile withen 48 hours

missile was on risk of first night test .and its fail.so what you ppl think indians not to inform pakistan in any case of missile got problim of dirction and there in a nuclear hostile nighber pakistan?. i am 100% clear indians are not fools they inform before test.

And also Sir Indian media reported about this test 2-3 days prior so if India wants Pakistan not to know about it it should keep it away from the media too ..And also there is an agreement between our two nations about informing each other prior to the test and two nations always honor it ..I don't see why India don't want to inform Pakistan

thats what i think why we don't think positive?.we should finish our disputes not to cereate more and more issues.and these day as i think indians are not serius to finish the problim with peace but media war and blame game.any way its harmfull for both not only pak or ind.beleve me or not i am clear on this one day there will be no dispute between india and pakistan but thats too late our many genrations suffer in past and suffring in future end of the day we realise its hole BS we have to live with peace love and respect.

And also Sir Indian media reported about this test 2-3 days prior so if India wants Pakistan not to know about it it should keep it away from the media too ..And also there is an agreement between our two nations about informing each other prior to the test and two nations always honor it ..I don't see why India don't want to inform Pakistan

Sir just to make it clear this agreement is limited to just Ballistic missile tests not cruise missiles or any other type of missiles.

That is one of the reasons why the world was so shocked about the
babur cruise missile test.
:pakistan:

Well whatever the world might think, the army knows how to deal with statements and how to handle pressure. I am sure they'll just listen everything quitely and carry on the job. I think its quite obvious now. The outcry dies after a few days. And anyway India has already given Pakistan a reason to test the missile. The army has been waiting for some time for such an excuse and here it is now so... ;)

Guys, let's not get diverted by diversion attempts of some indians. I can sense a test coming soon. I am thinking it will be Shaheen III or Shaheen II with MIRV.

Sir, Pak already hav MIRV missiles

I hav heard this few years bck when Mushi was president and Pak used to hav frequent tests,
its called Multiple warheads on a single missile

It has been recently reported by the Pakistani Press namely Jang that Pakistan has the ability to MIRV its missiles. This has been seen as possibly one of the greatest achievement to date for Pakistan. It has also been reported that Pakistan would likely MIRV its Shaheen-II and Ghauri II missiles

Pakistan weapons of mass destruction, Doctorine section

Last edited:
Hi Guyes as per my sorce pak is going to test another Ra'ad Missile with longer range :smitten:.

48 hrs over, any tests hapend guys, Zardari gave the nuclier keys to gilani, well tat was very well under 48 hours......

I personally doubt whether there would be any missile tests, but it would be great to see one and i am waiting anxiously.

48 hrs over, any tests hapend guys, Zardari gave the nuclier keys to gilani, well tat was very well under 48 hours......

Its good move, may be there was a pressue on Zardari. Gillani is more reliable then Zardari.

One thing more, PA dont need Presedent and PM instructions on nuke command & authority. I will give u reference of kargil attempt that Pakistan made without involvement of PAk Government.

Still, after having these authorities nother PM nor president allowed to visit or get any kind og access to those Nukes lab's and other places where athey are located

I personally doubt whether there would be any missile tests, but it would be great to see one and i am waiting anxiously.

May be that had happend, but it wouldnt be disclosed officially. I can sense that with the reference of Comand control authority to PM from president would be aprat od this activity.

I personally think that it shld be disclosed coz every day Pak is getting too many threats from India. One missil test can make their mouth shut.

just wait ....I think news will come out on Wednesday. If it will not then make it sure the test might already be conducted and it wouldnt be disclosed.

They always disclose missile tests....standard procedure.

i find this source dubious, but lets see what happens in next few days

Back
Top Bottom