Pakistani Girls or Chinese Girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
lately been interacting with Chinese alot.. so I just felt an inclination towards them, which pardon me led me to raise this question.

if you have experience of talking to both, who do you think are better (generally speaking)

the Pakistani girls (any region)

or

the Chinese girls (any of the 36 nations)?

Lol, I have had intimate experiences with many Asian girls (South Koreans mostly, but Chinese too).

Thing is, they were mostly American-Asians---so can not compare.

I did have one Chinese girl in my university that was from a village in China. Very down to Earth and nice. In terms of looks, she was just average. She was smart though (was an exchange student in US---got scholarship from Chinese govt to study in US).

So again, can't say much.

As a general rule of thumb, Pakistani girls > Asian girls by huge margin. But then again, I'm talking about Pakistani and Asian girls in the U.S.

Generally, Asian girls are a MUCH more Westernized in America compared to Pakistani girls--who still carry more of local culture with them even if born and raised in the states.

I believe girls in mainland China and South Korea etc are also far more Westernized than average Pakistani urban girls. So if I had to take a bet, I'd go with a Pakistani girl.

Bottom line is this: The less "westernized" a girl is, the better.

Believe me on that ;)

(Offcourse it does not mean that a girl who isn't educated, never went out of her village is better than an Urban, educated, confident girl. I am talking about in a general sense).

I believe that educated Chinese girls from smaller towns and cities are preferable to Chinese girls from Urban Metropolitan cities of China.

@Chinese-Dragon @Chinese Bamboo @Dragon Emperor @china-xiaobai @ChineseTiger1986

What do you guys make of my comment?

As a general rule of thumb, Pakistani girls > Asian girls by huge margin. But then again, I'm talking about

General rule of thumb? Lol. An East Asian would probably say the reverse! It all depends on your genetic predisposition and people/media/society's influence on you while growing up.

General rule of thumb? Lol. An East Asian would probably say the reverse! It all depends on your genetic predisposition and the people/media/society' influence while growing up.

I was talking from @Leader's perspective.

From the perspective of a Pakistani male looking for a potential mate..

Also, I am not sure if Leader is just looking for a 'look' comparison as in who's more pretty---or he's talking about the overall package in terms of long-term relationships and all.

My answer was for the latter.

I had interaction with many chinese girls in university and some of them were in our groups. Chinese girls though look cute and innocent but were very serious type of girls . They were hardly getting your jokes and had poor sense of humour so this killed all the fun and attraction

I had interaction with many chinese girls in university and some of them were in our groups. Chinese girls though look cute and innocent but were very serious type of girls . They were hardly getting your jokes and had poor sense of humour so this killed all the fun and attraction

thats mostly because mansplaining is not appreciated.

You can't really generalise anything beyond outward appearance because personalities and values vary a lot. I've met plenty of Chinese girls who are fun and have a good sense of humour, including those born and raised in China. My girlfriend is Pakistani though, so I guess that says something!

lately been interacting with Chinese alot.. so I just felt an inclination towards them, which pardon me led me to raise this question.

if you have experience of talking to both, who do you think are better (generally speaking)

the Pakistani girls (any region)

or

the Chinese girls (any of the 36 nations)?
47bed14db64592f5a36711363a525b39_82733-why-not-both-meme-5lvd-why-not-both-memes_400-400.jpeg

I think you need to understand how to communicate in a better way with a person from a different culture

YUCK! This is a disgusting thread that is disrespectful of women, objectifies them, and reduces them to mere discussion points based on opinions of males. I find no reason to engage in such a discussion, and I find most of the comments here to be demeaning towards asian girls.

For the record, I have actually professionally worked with a lot of asian girls, and they display the entire range of personalities that you can expect from Pakistani girls. There is no difference in people based on where they are born. There may be different experiences of males based on how they interacted with women.

thats mostly because mansplaining is not appreciated.

LOL

The f*ck is "mansplaining" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's with Pakistanis trying to use the most obscure western social justice concepts in their chats these days? Things that do not even apply to Pakistan at all

Sometimes, living in America, and looking at Pakistan, I just get surprised of how American culture just DOMINATES even the remotest, poorest, and most "cut-off" of the parts of the world (let alone the mainstream culture of richer, well-connected nations). It's seriously astonishing :usflag:

(Not attacking you...just stating what I've been seeing on social media, news, dramas, pop culture for past few years)

If American pop culture adapted Hijab as a mainstream part of clothing, so called brown wanna be "feminists" demanding bikini rights in third world countries would start wearing Hijab en masse. I can bet you on that.

America just dominates world culture to an extreme that even American themselves don't realize. American general (who's now Defense Secretary) even talked about how even he was surprised after learning how even militants in Afghanistan loved and adored American pop culture subconsciously :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom