What's new

.Pakistan's GDP has grown to $165bn

why you increased India's GDP (PPP) slightly higher than its actual figure
and decreased Pakistan's GDP (PPP) slightly lower than its actual figure.

and also abused per capita income in the later part of your post?

India's GDP (PPP) per capita as per 2010: 3290 dollars according to IMF
Pakistan's GDP (PPP) per capita: 2789 dollars according to the same report of IMF

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/in.html
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pk.html

All my figures were from here.

Some how I knew that invariably a bharati will bring bharat into this thread.

Well different sources varies to each other. But i take IMF as more credible source because of the nature of their job role. You know what I mean :)

I do... ;)

Data on CIA website is typically not that accurate. I've noticed this all along for the past 6-8 years.

I hope you will state the same in Mr.RiazHaq's musings when he starts his rubbish against India the next time. :whistle:

Man ..
U dont knw that Riaz Haq's Musings is much better than CIA .
Coz he shows Pakistan in bright light while others dont .

So Riaz Haq >> CIA :rofl:

CIA is just a consipracy of Zionist regime against Pakistan only :rofl:

Pakistan's GDP for Financial Year 2010-2011

It should be between USD 185 Billion and USD 205 Billion.

^ I am not sure where they're getting that info from, considering that what Pakistan loses due to WoT is like 5 times as much as the aid it gets. There's a reason why even GoP is looking forward for WoT to end. Besides, aid is usually reserved for specific purposes, not for debt servicing.

NO ur wrong you have got more from aid then u have spented on WoT. If you have data to prove otherwise plz share.

PDF fanboys grows economy as per their own wish just like some Indian fan-boys does in Indian economy threads.

First Musharraf's fan-boys exaggerated figures and showed incorrect figures everywhere in blogs and websites... now other fan-boys showing incorrect figures.

It was near 160 billion dollars in 2008, 162-164 in 2009 and 168 in 2010. Now it should be near 172-175 billion dollars maximum. Secondly the growth rate we witnessed was in rupees and rupee lost its value of about 20% since past 2 years... so that also made a huge difference in measuring our economy in dollars.

As you have said pak economy in 2010 is around US$ 168 billion - 20% decrease in the value of pakistani currency then

pakistan's economy should be around = US$ 135 billion only.

What's say???????

As you have said pak economy in 2010 is around US$ 168 billion - 20% decrease in the value of pakistani currency then

pakistan's economy should be around = US$ 135 billion only.

What's say???????

No... the rupee dropped in 2008 when Pakistan's economy grew by 0% in dollars.... that growth rate of 1-4% in 2008 was only in rupees but did not have any impact in dollars for that year.

The dollar has been very stable since last 2 years and the economy must have grown up to 172-175 billion dollars by now.

NO ur wrong you have got more from aid then u have spented on WoT. If you have data to prove otherwise plz share.

Are you pulling this out of your ? This has been posted again and again on this forum. Don't waste my time on this. We have lost money in more ways than spending on WoT. FDI, GDP growth loss, property damage, et.c

Are you pulling this out of your ? This has been posted again and again on this forum. Don't waste my time on this. We have lost money in more ways than spending on WoT. FDI, GDP growth loss, property damage, et.c

IF you blame WOT for your losses after 2008, why don't you credit the same WOT for the economic boom you had, after you joined WOT.

It was because WOT..

sanctions on Pakistan were lifted.

all its loans were rescheduled and an economy which was averaging at 3 % since Pakistani nuclear test..started growing 7.5% , 9%.

that Pakistan has received more than $19 billion direct aid.

that Pakistan has been able to receive IMF and WB loans(with USA's votes) of over $15 Billion since 2001.

^ I don't credit for WoT because US was pure and simple interfering in our personal affairs by putting sanctions on us. The sanctions shouldn't have been there in the first place.

India top 5 India businessmen are valued around $185billion which I expected Pakistan economy to be around 250billion mark.

By the way, is aid included in a nation GDP?

Back
Top Bottom