What's new

Pakistan's largest shopping mall set to open

Bro I'm sure if you go check out the food corner on the top floor it is amazing trust me,Prices are not that high
I wasn't worried about the price, I was pissed due to the size. It felt like they are feed a kids meal to a grown men. This thing is kinda common in some places in Pindi/Islamabad to make profit. I remember eating Halwa/poori. Dude, first plate guy brought, I thought it is just a sample. Than my friend told me, this is the actual size. We end up ordering 12 or some plates. I guess it kinda common in desi mentality, choti gari, choti plate and so on.

I wasn't worried about the price, I was pissed due to the size. It felt like they are feed a kids meal to a grown men. This thing is kinda common in some places in Pindi/Islamabad to make profit. I remember eating Halwa/poori. Dude, first plate guy brought, I thought it is just a sample. Than my friend told me, this is the actual size. We end up ordering 12 or some plates. I guess it kinda common in desi mentality, choti gari, choti plate and so on.
Eat in the right places bro,I know a place in Rawalpindi that makes chat for 50 rupees all kind of chats,Its in a residential area and the guy makes it absolutely awesome.
Everytime I go to centauraus there is a shop on the corner of the restaurants floor it makes especially French fries,Oh man they are awesome.
Choti gari mentality is a social disease, but eat at the right places!!

I have witnessed mega shopping projects in Karachi as well. It may be biggest in Lahore but not in Pakistan.

The cost of meal in Centaurus is almost the same as in US, but the size is half. Choor bazari
That's because you are paying for the quality sport without that GM.
I actually found Centaurus competitive for Perfumes and aftershaves....compared to say the upmarket Shaheen Chemists.

Safa Gold Mall in Islamabad is also making the headlines these days while The Atlantis Mall will be the next cool joint in the Capital.

373f20ae443368aa7cc8a3328cb1385d

Safa-Gold-Mall-Islamabad.jpg

Atlantis-Mall-1.jpg

Largest by shopping area is Lucky one in Karachi...probably will open by end of this year or next.

Are you talking about the one being built in place of Fazal Mill near UBL Sports Complex?

That is one massive and said to be most strong structure ever built in Karachi.

Are you talking about the one being built in place of Fazal Mill near UBL Sports Complex?

That is one massive and said to be most strong structure ever built in Karachi.
yup..that's the one. According to the official promo. it's south asia's largest.

Doesn't seems bigger then our jamuna future park. :-)

Jamuna Park is located on an area of 1,614,586 square feet and Indias DLF Mall of india at 1,700,000 square feet
While the JOHAR TOWN EMPORIUM Mall LAHORE is Located on an Area of 2,700,000 Square Feet. Which Makes it The Largest Mall in South Asia.. But thats not it There is another Mall Opening Soon in Karachi which is going to be located on area of about 3.2 MILLION! square feet.

:offtopic: this places one day will be favorite target for isis. i hope that day naver come.

I have witnessed mega shopping projects in Karachi as well. It may be biggest in Lahore but not in Pakistan.

Actually it is the largest in Pakistan now larger than Dolmen ( largest in Karachi now ) and Centaurus ( largest in Islamabad smaller than Dolmen ). However the largest in Pakistan will be Lucky one being built in Karachi.

Jamuna Park is located on an area of 1,614,586 square feet and Indias DLF Mall of india at 1,700,000 square feet
While the JOHAR TOWN EMPORIUM Mall LAHORE is Located on an Area of 2,700,000 Square Feet. Which Makes it The Largest Mall in South Asia.. But thats not it There is another Mall Opening Soon in Karachi which is going to be located on area of about 3.2 MILLION! square feet.
Shopping malls are nothing to be comparing or bragging about IMO, they contribute almost nothing to a country's development.

Shopping malls are nothing to be comparing or bragging about IMO, they contribute almost nothing to a country's development.

That's exactly what i was going to say. I remember reading a paper published by HBS, about the negative impacts of these Big Box Retailers, Shopping Malls and how they destroy Small Businesses. Due to their Excessive Buying Power, they force the Suppliers to reduce the quality of their products, reduce wages and compromise on safety to make products cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom