What's new

Pics of helicopters of Pakistan army

cobra_jan25.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

PAA-a1.jpg

Are these extra fuel tanks on the sides??

Actually its bit confusing , i red that mi-17's have the capability to carry bombs but the color they are painted with reflects that they are external fuel tanks

Actually its bit confusing , i red that mi-17's have the capability to carry bombs but the color they are painted with reflects that they are external fuel tanks
They are external fuel tanks. I dont think the Mi-17's carry bombs, instead they do carry rocket pods.
Doesnt the Pakistan Army operate Huey?

Now this is not owned by Army Aviation. See it has a USA registration number, and might have come here in Pakistan for trials but never purchased.

Pakistan Army have both bell 407 and bell 412 its confirm,also there is another pic of the same heli in the same post with Pakistan flag ,go through that post again u will find it

For your convenience here it is

bell206army.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan Army have both bell 407 and bell 412 its confirm,also there is another pic of the same heli in the same post with Pakistan flag ,go through that post again u will find it

For your convenience here it is

bell206army.jpg

Disagree Sir,
This is Bell Jet Ranger II, see the main difference of cabin length (count windows) and then JR II is 2 blade system,
Bell 412 is a totally different thing,
Only a helicopter with Pakistani flag and distinctive white-green roundal is helo of Pakistan Armed Forces ( if i am not wrong)

Disagree Sir,
This is Bell Jet Ranger II, see the main difference of cabin length (count windows) and then JR II is 2 blade system,
Bell 412 is a totally different thing,
Only a helicopter with Pakistani flag and distinctive white-green roundal is helo of Pakistan Armed Forces ( if i am not wrong)

this is a bell 206 and the bell 407 is a derivative of bell 206 the main difference in both of them is that bell 206 has twin rotor and bell 407 has 4 rotors both are operated by Pakistan army here is a link

Bell 407 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bell 206 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now let see them all

This one is bell 206
bell206army.jpg

this one is bell 407
bell1.jpg

and this one is bell 412
20051226adf8195319_029.jpg

All three are operated by Pakistan army

Regarding your doubt about Bell 407 not operated by Pakistan army , Let me clear it Pakistan army ordered 40 bell-407 in 2003 and sources for all these i have provided above

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom