What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

Nope.

Pakhtun Soorma.

You guys gassed Bhopal so much it is not worth living any more.
oye sada bhopal hai.use kuch kaha to isb main aakar maroongi aur kohat le jakar kabr main dafna doongi.

Its just about the time you can get it done.Go to your bed...switch off the light and close your eyes..dream whatever you want to! :tup:

Sweeth Dreams!

nope... lets see real reason for it.
main reason is geographically situation.. india is too big and hard to manage indian govt. so i think 5-6 separated countries good for indian people.
over populated, remote areas, so many languages,so many religions,then india is complicated and its make situations for terrorism.

Thank you. It is not bad at all.

After listening to most of Indian posters here, at times Hajmula ki zarurat parrti hai.
haajmola kha kha ke tabhi to india ke neighbour gas chortay hain itani pdf pe. just like Ramzan main ghoday ki tarah chana khate hain aur sara din gas chorate hain.....yuck....:sick:

I dont need a cartoon to tell me that.What happened to you bloody economics logic in the other thread where you were going to prove that Pakistani economy wont be hurt incase of a long war with India?

I never said that our economy won't be hurt.

I said our economy being small will be hurt comparatively less as compared to Indian economy being bigger, will be hurt much more.

Do you use Hajmula for your eyes as well. Don't. It ain't good for the eyes.

You hardly see logic and using hajmula may blind you altogether, like in General Sunderjee's book, The Blind men of Hindoostan.

Read it, it is a marvelous book.

I said our economy being small will be hurt comparatively less as compared to Indian economy being bigger, will be hurt much more.

You hardly see logic and using hajmula may blind you altogether, like in General Sunderjee's book, The Blind men of Hindoostan.

economy ho to hurt hogi na.

main reason is geographically situation.. india is too big and hard to manage indian govt. so i think 5-6 separated countries good for indian people.
over populated, remote areas, so many languages,so many religions,then india is complicated and its make situations for terrorism.

Ya population is problem...think we can afford to empty some 50 millions from UP into srilanka.................:woot:

Once again great logic :tup:

Small economy should be hurt less than a big economy incase of a war.

Sir please write some books..Your logic is truly exceptional.

Why dont you use your logic and attack USA...USA is a big economy so it will be hurt more and your economy is a small economy and it wont be hurt that much right?

With these kind of idiotic comments you put in your pathetic dramabaazi lines to prove a point...but seriously its worth nothing.In every arguments your dialogues are only good backed by no logic.

haajmola kha kha ke tabhi to india ke neighbour gas chortay hain itani pdf pe. just like Ramzan main ghoday ki tarah chana khate hain aur sara din gas chorate hain.....yuck....:sick:

And then they say Pakistan doesn't have enough gas.

Hai na.

Ya population is problem...think we can afford to empty some 50 millions from UP into srilanka.................:woot:

poor indians only increasing population, they don't know about how control births

Thats our copyright in South Asia and your turn is next.

That is what I was trying to tell them, the Blind Men of Hindoostan.

Nahin samajhtay.
Woh hi to main samjha rahi thi ki nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya-prem chopra dialogue(movie name yaad nahi)

Back
Top Bottom