What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

What flying question answer. I am not here to clarify your imaginations.

I tried to explain it in geopolitical environment, within geo-strategic ambiance, in simple terms and even like kids. When you refuse to understand it - don't.

You are not here to drag my career in between an argument to prove a point either or be prepared for every clarification.As a hobby flyer you should know your limits.

Regarding the economy thing your arguements,your reasoning and your examples are not worthy of an arguement.

@ticker: apkey pass america hai ?lol, humne pehle hi amerika aur pak ki dosti dekh li hai, aapke paas uae hai, fir bhi bharat ka sabse jyada trade uske saath hai, bacha sirf china, aapka dost yakeen maniye to sirf china aur aap khud hi hai.

Everything for you people starts and ends with money.

Earn your money yaar - why bother us.

You are not here to drag my career in between an argument to prove a point either or be prepared for every clarification.As a hobby flyer you should know your limits.

Regarding the economy thing your arguements,your reasoning and your examples are not worthy of an arguement.

What do you fly kid. What are you bragging about so much.

My reasoning is for those who have an understanding of world view - not tin horns.

What do you fly kid. What are you bragging about so much.

My reasoning is for those who have an understanding of world view - not tin horns.

Listen dude..whatever i fly has more thrust than a glider.

And only a kid can give 10 rupee and 100 rupee example.You are showing your level here.

Listen dude..whatever i fly has more thrust than a glider.

And only a kid can give 10 rupee and 100 rupee example.You are showing your level here.

Irrespective of the flags I fly, I know the best India has, and it is not the best there is.

When you behave like a 10 year old - you need such explanations.

Irrespective of the flags I fly, I know the best India has, and it is not the best there is.

When you behave like a 10 year old - you need such explanations.

Sorry but India has the best of the best and you are in no position whatsoever to say that.You have neither the skill nor the knowledge to comment on that.

Sorry but India has the best of the best and you are in no position whatsoever to say that.You have neither the skill nor the knowledge to comment on that.

You don't know anything about me. Remain there.

India does not have the best. In any case the Ruskis don't produce anything anywhere closer to the best.

We will see what do they place inside the Rafaels that you may get and when you get it at all.

It still won't be the best others fly.

Get out of your make belief state and open your eyes. Once jammed, you won't be able to even talk to the guy sitting behind you. It is not only the platform - it is the system that wins wars. You will reach there when the world would have moved much ahead. Its a catch-up game, and you don't have the capability to catch-up and even come close to the best out there.

You don't know anything about me. Remain there.

India does not have the best. In any case the Ruskis don't produce anything anywhere closer to the best.

We will see what do they place inside the Rafaels that you may get and when you get it at all.

It still won't be the best others fly.

Get out of your make belief state and open your eyes. Once jammed, you won't be able to even talk to the guy sitting behind you. It is not only the platform - it is the system that wins wars. You will reach there when the world would have moved much ahead. Its a catch-up game, and you don't have the capability to catch-up and even come close to the best out there.

Who are the best according to you SIR?

PAF the best AF in the world right?Sorry i dont buy this....

Now dont drag PAF V IAF to save your ***

Who are the best according to you SIR?

PAF the best AF in the world right?Sorry i dont buy this....

Now dont drag PAF V IAF to save your ***

Did I even say a word about PAF.

But yes it is getting stronger and won't be a pushover as it was some years ago. The ratio between PAF and IAF hi-tech platforms has also considerably reduced.

I am not talking about PAF.

I am not even talking about PLAAF.

Did I even say a word about PAF.

But yes it is getting stronger and won't be a pushover as it was some years ago. The ratio between PAF and IAF hi-tech platforms has also considerably reduced.

I am not talking about PAF.

I am not even talking about PLAAF.

Then what are you talking about to put me down..I didnt get you.All i could understand was that you were trying to put me down but how i didnt exactly get.

Then what are you talking about to put me down..I didnt get you.All i could understand was that you were trying to put me down but how i didnt exactly get.

I certainly did not make any endeavor to put you down. You came after me for the economy stuff. And then you smirked about my flying and then started implying things I never mentioned or said.

I certainly did not make any endeavor to put you down. You came after me for the economy stuff. And then you smirked about my flying and then started implying things I never mentioned or said.

I was talking about your last statement of getting jammed by high-tech systems.

Listen its not that i was getting bored and decided to come after you.I had enough with your name callling in the past and this thread too.Regarding the economy thing you were ony saying again and again that Indian brains are filled with bhusa and i have got a theory that our economy wont get affected..so i asked you to explain.

I respect each and every aviator that goes up there and does this for his passion.Be it anyone from anywhere but when someone calls me names and talks about cold feet i am not soo good hearted that i wont reply.

I was talking about your last statement of getting jammed by high-tech systems.

Listen its not that i was getting bored and decided to come after you.I had enough with your name callling in the past and this thread too.Regarding the economy thing you were ony saying again and again that Indian brains are filled with bhusa and i have got a theory that our economy wont get affected..so i asked you to explain.

I respect each and every aviator that goes up there and does this for his passion.Be it anyone from anywhere but when someone calls me names and talks about cold feet i am not soo good hearted that i wont reply.

You are a classic aviator.

Not the guy who transport goods.

There's the difference.

But when you consistently push and push - aviators tend to get itchy and reply. I did exactly that.

I'll do it again, when you push at things you think you don't like.

Beyond a certain stage you just need to pull out of formation and set heading for home.

You are a classic aviator.

Not the guy who transport goods.

There's the difference.

But when you consistently push and push - aviators tend to get itchy and reply. I did exactly that.

I'll do it again, when you push at things you think you don't like.

Beyond a certain stage you just need to pull out of formation and set heading for home.

Well..I dont know you in real life.We belong to enemy nations and hold different POVs and hence there will be times when we not only dont agree but dont like the other chap's comment.But what we can do is to be calm and not fight like dogs and cats.

Since you love the first word of my username let me tell you its because i want to remind myself to never get emotional in a arguement and the second word is my profession.

All we can do is to maintain a good standard even when getting on someones nerve.The personal attacks really dont help.

Since you and me mostly comment in the same threads its important for you to get my point.

Lastly,dont take anything seriously such things happen and continue the good work.

Happy Landings!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom