What's new

Quota System has been extended for an Indefinite Period?

I agreed. But is there any other option? Bilawal? Maryam? Shareef? Zardari?
Dude they all are pawns. 1 more pawn IK is just another addition.

Take them on one by one. Glory is promised to those who persevere

Nopes. PPP is not even in my list.

I will just abstain. I (and many other overseas Pakistanis) spent their money to go to Pakistan to vote for IK. We could have spent the money somewhere else rather than supporting this corrupt system, which PTI is sadely a part of.
Is gham main asp akyly nai hain. Bhai ko bhi shamil rakhain.

MASHALLAH, MASHALLAH Karachi ne kia kiya hai easa jo yeh sab ker rhy hai yeh log ??
ab samjh araha hai bangladesh kuy bana ..!

By the way i am getting close why pakistan was created
Just watch 15 min ofthis video

Quota system or no quota system, it's people who are not ready to adhere to the principles of justice. Laws dont make societies better, enforcement does. The people who see urban Sindh issue in isolation are mistaken. This issue actually is an indicator of how common people of Pakistan are living their lives. Trust me, lives of poor living in rural Sindh are as miserable as people living in Karachi.
Loot in Karachi by Sindhi officers is an indication, that how these Sindhis were treated in their native areas at first place, and how their own view of fellow humans was changed due to that oppression.
Karachi Walon ki badbakhti yeh hai keh woh ghalat waqt pe ghalat jagah mojod hain.
Anyway, nobody can solve neither Kashmir issue nor Sindh urban rural issue. Because some very powerful people don't want it to get solved.

That was the base to implementing quota system ... Bhutto set it for 10 years in 1973 then Zia Ul Haq extended for 10 years more ... Then Nawaz Sharif had extended it for 15 years in 1998 and it was ended in 2013 ... 7 years more passed without constitutional cover ... Karachiites has sacrificed their 47 years my friend ... Do you know youth of Karachi has forgot government jobs ... Whoever born in Karachi and can't manage domicile of rural Sindh & Punjab starts his job from private organizations at grassroots level ... If after passing 47 years poors of rural Sindh are in misery then who is resposible ???? Is Karachite responsible for their miserable life or their rulers who always get elected from rural Sindh ???????

That was the base to implementing quota system ... Bhutto set it for 10 years in 1973 then Zia Ul Haq extended for 10 years more ... Then Nawaz Sharif had extended it for 15 years in 1998 and it was ended in 2013 ... 7 years more passed without constitutional cover ... Karachiites has sacrificed their 47 years my friend ... Do you know youth of Karachi has forgot government jobs ... Whoever born in Karachi and can't manage domicile of rural Sindh & Punjab starts his job from private organizations at grassroots level ... If after passing 47 years poors of rural Sindh are in misery then who is resposible ???? Is Karachite responsible for their miserable life or their rulers who always get elected from rural Sindh ???????
I am also from Karachi. :-)

Naeem ur Rehman (JI) is telling in the following video that Imran Khan has extended the quota system for an indefinite period and that this is an injustice specially to the residents of Urban Sindh. If true (as it is very hard for me to believe anyone from Jamaat Islami), this is an indeed a very nice gift from Imran Khan's PTI government to the residents of Karachi.

View attachment 664602

Scholarships for citizens of Sindh except Karachi, this is called "justice"

Don't know how true the above is, but if it's true, thank you Imran Khan for removing confusion from the minds of people who wanted to come back and settle in Pakistan.

Thank you!

And Allah Hafiz PTI..

@PaklovesTurkiye @Areesh @Path-Finder @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mangus Ortus Novem @Ace of Spades @ps3linux @StormBreaker

Edit: @ps3linux has provided the link to the relevant S.R.O.

Thank you sir.

Sir, I am of opinion is that Khan's heart is at right place...We need to go one by one. Choose our battle.

Right now, battle is of depleting Karachi's infra...We should just force KHAN on this and then onwards - one by one.

PPP has tried to alienate us from rest of Pakistan. We should not unintentionally play in their hands.

Looks like fight should be initiated while remaining in system. Apna time ayega, IA.

Facts -

• the Sindhi's make about 15% of the population of Pakistan.
  • the so called Urdu speakers make about 6% of the population.

Yet PDF is drowning with Urdu speakers screaming about injustice. The Sindi voice is almost non existent. Those who have everything are crying but those who have nothing are muzzled. If this is not a good reason to have quota system I don't know what is.

Facts -

• the Sindhi's make about 15% of the population of Pakistan.
  • the so called Urdu speakers make about 6% of the population.

Yet PDF is drowning with Urdu speakers screaming about injustice. The Sindi voice is almost non existent. Those who have everything are crying but those who have nothing are muzzled. If this is not a good reason to have quota system I don't know what is.

Aa gaya

racist aa gaya

Aa gaya

racist aa gaya
From what I read here your the racist. This thread is nothing but exceptionalism being peddled. You could have chosen to address the points I made but oh no instead you begin to point fingers. And i went to the capital of Sind last month while I was in Pakistan. Nothing but garbage, slums and paan galore.

From what I read here your the racist. This thread is nothing but exceptionalism being peddled. You could have chosen to address the points I made but oh no instead you begin to point fingers. And i went to the capital of Sind last month while I was in Pakistan. Nothing but garbage, slums and paan galore.

Exceptionalism is exactly quota system is all about

What exactly these 15% sindhis have achieved with this quote system in place for past few decades? Their HDI is still equal to somalia

But yeah you would ignore that and keep peddling racism about Urdu Speaking community being a racist you are

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom