What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone) About a month ago when i signed up on PDF i was expecting a rationale and fruitful discussion here on PDF without any trolling but i was simply wrong .Many times i reported posts of pakistani members and took side of indian members because i thought they are victims of trolling but after almost one month observation i have noticed that trolling and offensive posts starts and ends with the indian members on PDF.I can,t remember the username of a pakistani member it was like "saan or shan" was once having a fight with the indian member and when i reported his post and got angry with him he said that "i am new here and soon you will find out the real nature of our indian neighbours ,they are all hinduvadis" Man if you are reading this thread then i just want to say sorry to you because you were damn right.Because of the following reasons i think having a rationale and fruitful conservation without any trolling or anger with indian members is simply not possible and hence they deserve no respect on PDF.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.
1)They are extreme hypocrites.
2)They are always in denial mode even if you talk with proof and logic.
3)They have strong trolling community here even if they know their fellow indian is wrong and trolling but they never report him and always take side of him while on the other hand our moderators treat everyone equally i literally saw them banning pakistani members .
4)They talk about terrorism and against religion but they are all fundamentally hindus with extremist mindset.
5)And finally they feel offended when we laugh ,when they criticize chinese economy ,say india a next super power and they won all wars without explaining the facts :lol: :lol:
Old pakistani members on PDF please correct if i am wrong

Last edited:
Hi everyone) About a month ago when i signed up on PDF i was expecting a rationale and fruitful discussion here on PDF without any trolling but i was simply wrong .Many times i reported posts of pakistani members and took side of indian members because i thought they are victims of trolling but after almost one month observation i have noticed that trolling and offensive posts starts and ends with the indian members on PDF.I can,t remember the username of a pakistani member it was like "saan or shan" was once having a fight with the indian member and when i reported his post and got angry with him he said that "i am new here and soon you will find out the real nature of our indian neighbours ,they are all hinduvadis" Man if you are reading this thread then i just want to say sorry to you because you were damn right.Because of the following reasons i think having a rationale and fruitful conservation without any trolling or anger with indian members is simply not possible and hence they deserve no respect on PDF.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.
1)They are extreme hypocrites
2)Always in denial mode
3)They have strong trolling community here even if they know their fellow indian is wrong and trolling but they never report him and always take side of him while on the other hand our moderators treat everyone equally i literally saw them banning pakistani members .
4)They talk about terrorism and against religion but they are all fundamentally hindus with extremist mindset.
5)And finally they feel offended when we laugh ,when they criticize chinese economy ,say india a next super power and they won all wars without explaining the facts :lol: :lol:

1)Please explain
2)Unlike much of Pakistani members,they are not.If you want to experience it,Check out any thread about 'Ajmal Kasab is Indian' 'Pakistani missiles better than India' threads
3)Really,I know a Pakistani Elite member who trolls every Indian thread,and even his comments didnt get deleted.
I know many members who racially abuse Indians..and even those post dont get deleted.
I have to pm a moderator to remove a very harsh abusive post about my mother,I it was Indian member.....
4)Not really,maybe a few are hindutvavaadis.You can also see Indian Muslims & Christians here

I joined with the same intentions as you nearly 3 years ago, but it wasnt possible. Its safe to say now, religious "tolerance" have increased in PDF. Back those days, they had a free run at my religion in each n every thread. I do not blame them. Pakistanis is a Muslim majority country with a scant friendship with minorities.
We in India, have to grow up with people from different religion. Everyone here, willl have a Muslim friend for sure. So we do not much accuse Islam, much like your pals do.
We simply found out trolling is much better than to have serious discussion. Its a waste of discussion time.

A preconceived notion is one that can be easily changed. if you ever have to be rational, base your logics on facts and know that the world is a dirty place.

We Indians do respect some great Pak members and like wise they do..I would suggest keep your positive side alive for a little longer time and see the change. 2-3 months is a very less time to arrive at a judgment.

You need to calm yourself first..

These things bound to happen in a international forum not to mention between india and pak.. wow ... just wow................
So within a month Finally you decided to blame on Indians without a proper research. Do you know even a senior, Elite or in worst cases Mods from Pakistan Start a troll against Inidan posts ??

There are guys from Pakistan who enjoy over Indian deaths and cry over the terrorists??/
If yiu're dick measuring better go through all the thread from the top and decide it yourself

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ......

Enjoy the show dear ...... after all they are our neighbour ...... :angel:

& We love them .... as they love us ....... :cheers:

develop your 'T skills' ....... ;)

.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.

One day you will definitely see an Obsessed member who is here for trolling.

Just wait and pray.

I like your sarcasm )

you ignored ....'as they love us' ... part ... :whistle:

its a fact not a sarcasm ... :azn:

but on a serious note there are reasonable members from both sides from them you can learn a lot I literally mean a lot about technical issues of different stuff ....

Yo probably got that impression because u were getting engage in debates with a particular kind of posters ..... take it as an online fun activity ........... ;)

It will take some time to know that which member is sane which one is emotional which one is childish which one is impatient/ intolerant which one is stubborn which one is reasonable which one is neutral/objective which one is friendly which one is irritating etc

And once you will know about them then you will get the idea how to deal with them. Trolls are there to pissed you off and to take the test of your patience so dont let them win. Indian members here are still 100 times better than what you will see on Indian defence forums. Some exist on boht places but express their hatred and bigotry more openly in their own forums. These trolls can teach you how to be patient while having debate/arguments . good luck :)

GUYS, this is a troll thread, ignore it.

@Aeronaut can you please shut this thread down?

Don't open ridiculous threads again.

43886508.jpg

I too have had the same experience mate, but not all the Indian members are trolls, I have had more than my fair share of ''intellectual debates'' with my Indian member, lets not stereotype all Indian members to be trolls.....:-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom