What's new

RAW’s Game Plan

I think we should have Muslims in RAW. ;)

Not sure why it should be an issue across the border though!

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

I won!!I won!!

On a serious note,Mr.Fateh was trying to say RAW has muslims.So I felt he should be shown the truth.Thanx.

I guess it hurts that hindus saved their nation.:undecided:

No it doesn't.

C.R. Dutta,was one of the sector commanders of our Freedom Fighters.He is our hero,just like other million freedom Fighters.

How many Muslims in the top ranks of RAW? We have all read the inquiry reports on minority representation in the security and intelligence services. Requires no proof it is common knowledge and in the public domain.

Mr MBI Munshi,

Your false propaganda is base less and have no fact value in it.

As far as minority representation in security services are concern,

how can you forget Field Marshal Sam Manek Shaw (a Parsi) and Maj Gen. Jagjit Singh Arora (A Sikh ) who gave u freedom to spread your "BS" every where.

The article 'Muslims and Sikhs need not apply' has been discussed endlessly on this forum but the Indians pretend that it was never written. There are many other similar articles on this subject.

I won!!I won!!

On a serious note,Mr.Fateh was trying to say RAW has muslims.So I felt he should be shown the truth.Thanx.

Ha ha, no i'm perfectly aware of the article. Its been discussed in indian blogsphere too.

you are free to believe that RAW, that reports to Manmohan singh directly does not recruit any sikhs (and Manmohan does not know that) or that indian agencies are protecting prabhakaran (and Sonia does not know that, but the author does).

I won!!I won!!

Why didnt you made following letters bold and red. Selective representation of facts seriously questions the motive ? If you want to criticize certain practices in Indian agencies, well and good. But you should also give positive facts some chance.

As opposed to RAW, the IB, tasked with internal security, took a decision during the Narasimha Rao government to induct Muslim officers. Soon a couple of young IPS officers were taken in one from the Uttar Pradesh cadre became the first inductees into the IB. Since then a few more appointments have taken place. According to official feedback, the performance of Muslim officers has never been under question.In fact, some of them went on to hold senior positions and one officer has risen to the rank of joint director presently handling a sensitive unit.

Originally Posted by Mr. Munshi
The article 'Muslims and Sikhs need not apply' has been discussed endlessly on this forum but the Indians pretend that it was never written. There are many other similar articles on this subject.

That article was written by some journalist. It was not a press release by RAW, and some people cannot even understand the difference. :D:lol:

I can give u 2 examples as a proof which you will believe:-

1) Sarabjit Singh, the RAW agent over whom Pakistan is crying hue, is apparantely a SIKH.

2) Zaid Hamid said that Ajmal Kasab is actually a Sikh, and a RAW agent. (You all people belive it, but I dont, I mean WE don't).

So you still think minorities are not there. And RAW will not come with a stamp paper to someone's house to please him about the minority representation in it. It is an intelligence agency and knows how to do its work.

According to you it is doing some great work, and guess what, that give us some relief over RAW's other failures. Thanks to u. :cheers:

Last edited:
Why didnt you made following letters bold and red. Selective representation of facts seriously questions the motive ? If you want to criticize certain practices in Indian agencies, well and good. But you should also give positive facts some chance.

I did bold the letters where it said IB has some muslim agents.Anyways thanks for pointing out.

Anyways,its not my headache whom RAW recruits or don't.If its the problem of Indian Muslims,then I would say they made this choice back in 1947,so let them deal with their pain.Who are we to poke our nose in their matter??

RAW has tried to harm my country before,through CHT insurgents,So I have every reason to dislike RAW,and its agents,be it of any religion.BTW don't ask me for proof of the claims,it has been discussed many times.I don't want to waste my time.

Ha ha, no i'm perfectly aware of the article. Its been discussed in indian blogsphere too.

you are free to believe that RAW, that reports to Manmohan singh directly does not recruit any sikhs (and Manmohan does not know that) or that indian agencies are protecting prabhakaran (and Sonia does not know that, but the author does).

You should be knowing it,its from Indian sources :)

Don't bother what RAW is doing unless they are harming my Motherland's interests.Simple Business.

That article was written by some journalist. It was not a press release by RAW, and some people cannot even understand the difference. :D:lol:

I can give u 2 examples as a proof which you will believe:-

1) Sarabjit Singh, the RAW agent over whom Pakistan is crying hue, is apparantely a SIKH.

2) Zaid Hamid said that Ajmal Kasab is actually a Sikh, and a RAW agent. (You all people belive it, but I dont, I mean WE don't).

So you still think minorities are not there. And RAW will not come with a stamp paper to someone's house to please him about the minority representation in it. It is an intelligence agency and knows how to do it work.

According to you it is doing some great work, and guess what, that give us some relief over RAW's other failures. Thanks to u. :cheers:

Do you think RAW or any other intelligence agencies produce such thing to the people??I thought you were capable of understanding that.

BTW its Indian source,and I did not quote from any site who are bashing India,so this article does have credibility.

Don't bother what RAW is doing unless they are harming my Motherland's interests.Simple Business.

That's the point. What would RAW gain by de-stabilizing Bangladesh. Pakistan is OK. It's their primary duty. But I dont think Bangladesh is of any concern to RAW, rather than some Sherlock Holmes types.

BTW its Indian source,and I did not quote from any site who are bashing India,so this article does have credibility.

Yes, but when same sites are talking negative about Pakistan, Bangladesh or China, then people go like, 'Oh it's Indian sources, it is crap, and blah blah blah'.

Show respect to those articles also by Indian sources.

That's the point. What would RAW gain by de-stabilizing Bangladesh. Pakistan is OK. It's their primary duty. But I dont think Bangladesh is of any concern to RAW, rather than some Sherlock Holmes types.

India already tried it with CHT insurgents.
The insurgents themselves admitted India was helping them and all their weapons were Indian.

Now you tell me what India will gain by doing this?

Yes, but when same sites are talking negative about Pakistan, Bangladesh or China, then people go like, 'Oh it's Indian sources, it is crap, and blah blah blah'.

Show respect to those articles also by Indian sources.

If it is credible,then it should be given the credit.But we mostly see nationalism takes over neutrality often.This works for all the countries.

India already tried it with CHT insurgents.
The insurgents themselves admitted India was helping them and all their weapons were Indian.

Same can be said about ULFA terrorists. They also said they were given training, weapons and refuge in Bangladesh by Huji-B, and other organizations.

India would gain same, what Bnagladesh is gaining by this.

But now the new govt. in Bangladesh is working positively with us, and I hope insurgency support to the other side from any place will be made dead soon.

Back
Top Bottom