What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever :rofl:

He was deceived nevertheless..................... Both deceived each other and we got a topic to discuss :lol::lol::lol:

Not a topic but an epic to discuss...which is going to end only in 2012.:rofl:

Whatever :rofl:

He was deceived nevertheless..................... Both deceived each other and we got a topic to discuss :lol::lol::lol:

I have been seeing all the Pakistani friends claiming that he was deceived. What proof does anybody has that he was deceived?

what do you think da lady is going to get out of this whole sh1t?
I am sure not the cheap publicity at least.. she is a teacher not a budding bollywood actress to seek such cheap publicity..

Bhai main to kehta hu kai Ayehsa sai shadi maadi kar lo. spare time main road construction ki kaam aye gee!

But seriously, there are plenty or phsyco fans out there, nothing new. If people dont realize that, they seriously need to watch channles other than nangu wagaira.

I have been seeing all the Pakistani friends claiming that he was deceived. What proof does anybody has that he was deceived?

I am sure not the cheap publicity at least.. she is a teacher not a budding bollywood actress to seek such cheap publicity..

Interesting that you would side with that moti but not with Sana........... poor broad: she has no clue all the tareef that has been bestowed upon her for wanting to marrying a pakistani dude by her fellow "countrymen"..

Thats because you probably did not know about their relationships before and i have been following them since the first controversy began.

The way both of them came on TV in several interviews clearly showing Malik was deceived by her after he saw a fake picture of her. Thats not a secret everybody understands that

Why do you think Malik will accept first that he married Ayesha and then deny his own claims?

Interesting that you would side with that moti but not with Sana........... poor broad: she has no clue all the tareef that has been bestowed upon her for wanting to marrying a pakistani dude by her fellow "countrymen"..

I am not siding with anybody Bro!! I am all for clearing the air before Sania and Shoaib get married else I am sure lot more trouble is going to come their way..

Ayesha and Shoaib's is obviously not one sided affair as two mature grown up people were involved. As a third person, I can not make any claim as I don't have any reasons for the same. I am asking is if somebody else has good reasons for their claims please share with all.. All I know is that all allegations are baseless until proven.

Last edited:
what a low honour family......her father is just making her look like a prostitute or something

slept with her my arse.... if he slept with that object, i hope we are the ones yelling at him to please move to india.

:rofl::woot:

You refered to a woman as an "object".Disgusting!!
You being a senior member and a think tank should be doing better than passing such cheap rants!!

Btw, i just just saw a new bulletin on Zee news. Dunya tv are claiming that Shoaib is having another another chick in her life whom he promised to marry!! Lol....
Some Pakistani girl called Amber, who is based in Dubai!!
So many twists to this saga!!

Btw, i just just saw a new bulletin on Zee news. Dunya tv are claiming that Shoaib is having another another chick in her life whom he promised to marry!! Lol....
Some Pakistani girl called Amber, who is based in Dubai!!
So many twists to this saga!!

is this really true???:woot::woot::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SS14_100286g.jpg

boy, they are pissed.:flame: is that indian flag with her picture on it?

Thats because you probably did not know about their relationships before and i have been following them since the first controversy began.

The way both of them came on TV in several interviews clearly showing Malik was deceived by her after he saw a fake picture of her. Thats not a secret everybody understands that

Why do you think Malik will accept first that he married Ayesha and then deny his own claims?

Pak capt duped into marrying H'badi girl, say sources

here is a report from 2 years back showing the reception @Siddiqui's place. We can see all team members as well attending the Party.

In my opinion, both the parties (Shoaib and Ayesha) want a bit too much from the current situation. Shoaib does not even want the marriage to be recognized and maintain it ever happened. Ayesha for some very weird reason wants a public divorce. You dont generally want to wash your dirty linen in Public.

I am not a Muslim but heard that the Marriage certificate was signed by a Maluvi, can we not ask him if he did married them.

common guys now just move over this thread,we all have some purpose in our life rather than fighting for 1 man and 2 girls,suck them all,move on

Pak capt duped into marrying H'badi girl, say sources

here is a report from 2 years back showing the reception @Siddiqui's place. We can see all team members as well attending the Party.

In my opinion, both the parties (Shoaib and Ayesha) want a bit too much from the current situation. Shoaib does not even want the marriage to be recognized and maintain it ever happened. Ayesha for some very weird reason wants a public divorce. You dont generally want to wash your dirty linen in Public.

of course i have already been saying this on many ocassions that it is not easy for Malik to deny all such claims but at the very same time it is also true that he was deceived.........

Malik will have to divorce this girl and i find nothing wrong in divorcing such a girl who was never treated as his wife. Both of them are living seperately since day 1 so why maintain such a relationship where there is no love involved

Just Divorce her man,..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom