What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a precautionary measure taken against any foreigner against whom a case has been filed.

Nobody has yet touched him. He is safe and there is no one hurting him physically.

And if foreigner is "Pakistani" then Indian Police have something special welcome for him. Isn`t?

yup......we have seen for so many yrs pakistanis (non-state actors ofcourse?????:cheesy:) giving death threats and also executing them in indian cities

The same thing can be said about india which is threating and destabilizing Pakistan directly, using it's agency RAW and by funding terrorist which are very active in Pakistan!

This thread is dedicated to Shoiab and Sania Babhi so please avoid these statements here...we are too busy with this matter, hole indian media and people are already so involved in this matter lets see how indian goverment is getting invole in it. We already know how anti-Pakistan is their so called secular media!:rolleyes:

i look forward to the day i can stop hearing about this woman siddiqui.....mention of her, and sight of her on the screen makes me sick to the stomach

can she please just gooooo away and disappear! for favor!
Yeah right, Kabab me hadi bani hoi ha yeh Aisha

The same thing can be said about india which is threating and destabilizing Pakistan directly, using it's agency RAW and by funding terrorist which are very active in Pakistan!

This thread is dedicated to Shoiab and Sania Babhi so please avoid these statements here...we alredy to busy with this matter, hole indian media and people are already so involved in this matter lets see how indian goverment is getting invole in it. We already know how anti-Pakistan is their so called secular media!:rolleyes:
Kia Khoob Kaha Aap Ne.
:tup::yahoo::tup:

You can also say about Aamir Khan who married to an hindu girl. But they loved each other during their college period. You may also remember about Mohsin hassan(Star Pakistani Oppening batsman) Khan & Reena Roy as a Super Star of Indian movies.

Yes.. And no halla at that time either...

Good for them if they get married and want to live together. No one has any problem with that.

Problem is because of the 3rd angle of Shoaib being married to ayesha.
That's a legal problem which has to be solved before he gets married to sania.

Go back on page1 and read what Indians write about this marriage before ayesha come on tv. Typical Indian :blah:

I guess there will be a new movie from bollywood to take revange ? Were girl is from Pakistan and a hindu boy from Inda ?

yup......we have seen for so many yrs pakistanis (non-state actors ofcourse?????:cheesy:) giving death threats and also executing them in indian cities

Ok plz name it. I will prove u wrong:pakistan:

I guess there will be a new movie from bollywood to take revange ? Were girl is from Pakistan and a hindu boy from Inda ?

Already so many Bollywood movies againt Pakistan, then 1 more, , ,

Apnay kon say BARAT rakha hai blueoval je :rofl:[/IMG]

She can go ahead an marry and African Pygmy ....a Somalian pirate...or for that matter a porter from Port of Karachi......I give an ants azz......I am enjoying this whole circus going on 24_7.....with jokers from both sides ...pulling reach others pants and slapping their ***** ....to make whole world laugh.....ROFL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom