What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, the one thing I've realized from life is:

When you passionately support people you don't know - heroes, cricketers, tennis stars even :D - expect to be disappointed.

Don't even think of making it a matter of your country's honour, because both sides will be disappointed as time goes on.

now this is stupid in my view. better make sure u have a bail before u get arrested

I agree its going to another stupid move by Shoaib.. Though I can bet he will not be needed to visit a police station let alone prison. But then I would not like to take chances in legal matters..

Malik is right yara............... when he was probably 18-19 year old kid when he visited Saudi Arabia/Dubai back in 2001. Ayesha seems to be way elder than him. So is that mean Ayesha was having a flirt with a kid :lol:

Yak yak.this fat ugly aunty aysha sidiqqi is not fit even for kasab. Please dont insult kasab.

This is in very taste from a women to another women.

Did not expect such a low level remark from a senior member like you.

Malik is right yara............... when he was probably 18-19 year old kid when he visited Saudi Arabia/Dubai back in 2001. Ayesha seems to be way elder than him. So is that mean Ayesha was having a flirt with a kid :lol:

Yaar bacha masoon tha, ayesha aunty nai baiwaqoof bana dia. Ayesha should be sued, Us par case karo. She should be punished for two days complete hunger. Yeh saza kafi hai us kai liye.:rofl::rofl:

The fatty *** should visit Pakistan and get her *** spanked from Shaoib fans.lol.No respect for a whore.

This is in very taste from a women to another women.

Did not expect such a low level remark from a senior member like you.

This is not about taste. It's not a low level remark. It's the truth. Kasab sai pooch lo.

:rofl:

Yeah right, Kabab me hadi bani hoi ha yeh Aisha
Haddi ko Nikalna to itna Asaan Nahi..It's not a ekta kapoor serial !

The fatty *** should visit Pakistan and get her *** spanked from Shaoib fans.lol.No respect for a whore.

Achcha?Saw in Times now channel that a poll conducted by "geo tv" says only 32% supports Shoaib in Pakistan now?:woot:

Yaar I think the Pakistani media should be spanked also. Every time I see any stupid channel taking the interview of that fatty. Our media is also a bundle of crap.

Ajmal Kassab(if thats who really is) and Ayesha Sidiqui (Jhooti?) is good pairing , this is a wonderfull idea

Yaar bacha masoon tha, ayesha aunty nai baiwaqoof bana dia. Ayesha should be sued, Us par case karo. She punished for two days complete hunger. Yeh saza kafi hai us kai liye.:rofl::rofl:

oh yaar all of u are experienced in this matter and will agree with me that you are blind when you are 18 year old teenager. You are in the path of maturity and incline towards love very easily. It is possible that Hungry/Thirsty Malik may have flirted with Aunty Jee and Aunty jee too would have co-operated with him being a Celebrity :lol::lol::lol:

Love is blind....... and giving the benefit of doubt to Malik's sweet 18 thats cherry on the cake.

It was easy to trap Malik when he was just a teenager :lol:

Haddi ko Nikalna to itna Asaan Nahi..It's not a ekta kapoor serial !

Achcha?Saw in Times now channel that a poll conducted by "geo tv" says only 32% supports Shoaib in Pakistan now?:woot:

Who cares about Geo or Times now. What we care is that we don't ayesha to become amresh poori. :rofl:

Us ko sharafat sai side main ho jana chahiye.

:angry:

i hate to sound irrational. But i think they should sneak out of Hyderabad and flee the country

this will just leave a bad taste in their mouthes. Ayesha is a ruthless woman, she just wants attention and sympathy.

Shoaib Malik said the right thing; he will not apologise to her, as she is a liar; a low moral human being.

How many times will we forget the basics.....She lied to him about who she was, therefore it is invalid from the start. Shoaib has hopefully learned a lesson about exercising better judgement. He love Sania Mirza, and hopefully (since they love eachother) their marriage will go ahead and people will leave them the hell alone

i hate to sound irrational. But i think they should sneak out of Hyderabad and flee the country

this will just leave a bad taste in their mouthes. Ayesha is a ruthless woman, she just wants attention and sympathy.

Shoaib Malik said the right thing; he will not apologise to her, as she is a liar; a low moral human being.

How many times will we forget the basics.....She lied to him about who she was, therefore it is invalid from the start. Shoaib has hopefully learned a lesson about exercising better judgement. He love Sania Mirza, and hopefully (since they love eachother) their marriage will go ahead and people will leave them the hell alone

Do you what you are suggesting - Sneaking out of India.

Without a passport and his high profile which will be difficult and secondly he will me marked for life as a fugitive.

Its better for him to clear his name in the proper way even if takes few days.

wats the law on internet marriages in india? can i get marrried to anyone on this forum by just looking at the avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom