What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was funny.

Par Indian walon ki aise nahin p**** gi.

Aap yeh kahiye, ke ab Afridi aur uske bhai kuch 'ache ladke' dhoond rahen hain.

Phir p**** gi! :partay:

Woh katey hain, the older the fiddle, the better the tune.

Sheikh Rashid tu India ka Tabla baja dey ga. :woot:

main6.jpg

who is the guy in the middle ? :what:

btw i hope indians are not offended just some playful ribbing :cheers:

You mean India is a Muslim country ?

No, he means India is THE drama Queen.
IMO Fatwa should be given to people who are even ready to listen to them. You know people who come to a Maulvi and go like please give your judgment and we will follow it.

Over here its the other way round. "Meri baat maano". It happens in Pakistan too, just seemed a tad more ridiculous in this high profile public case.

IMO Fatwa should be given to people who are even ready to listen to them. You know people who come to a Maulvi and go like please give your judgment and we will follow it.

Over here its the other way round. "Meri baat maano". It happens in Pakistan too, just seemed a tad more ridiculous in this high profile public case.

Asim Bahi, how can one forget the Indian staged Maulana debacle during a Pervez Musharraff conference, i wouldn't be surprised if this tantrum turns out to be another India instigated ploy just to spoil the day for the couple. These same Maulvi never hesitate to deliver the verdict of "Boti Halal, Shorba Haram".

bus ker do yaaaaaaaaaaar ya sticky ker do thread lolllllllllllllll

Indian tennis star Sania Mirza has married Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik at a ceremony in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad.

The wedding at a city hotel was attended by relatives from both sides, a spokesperson for India's most successful woman tennis player said.

The union between two of South Asia's top sporting personalities came after Malik divorced another woman last week.

Receptions are expected in Hyderabad, where Mirza lives, and in Lahore.

"Please pray for the newly-wed couple," Mirza's spokeswoman, Rucha Naik, told reporters after the Muslim wedding ceremony, or nikah.

She said Mirza was dressed in the same red sari worn by her mother at her own wedding 25 years ago. The tennis star was accompanied by traditional drummers as she left for the wedding venue.

The BBC's Omer Farooq in Hyderabad says the media was kept away from the marriage ceremony which took place at a luxury hotel.

Other 'Wife'

The unusual cross-border romance has captivated the people of long-time rivals India and Pakistan.

Last week the family of Malik's first wife, Ayesha Siddiqui, withdrew charges against him over his wedding plans after the cricketer divorced her.

Malik had earlier said he met Ms Siddiqui on the internet and married her over the telephone, which is valid under Islamic law.

But he claimed that the photographs she had sent him were of someone else and therefore his marriage was illegal.

Sania Mirza, 23, and Shoaib Malik, 28, announced their wedding in March. The tennis star broke off a previous engagement earlier this year.

While celebrations will be held in both countries, the couple plan to live in Dubai and will continue to represent their respective countries in international sporting ties.

BBC News - India and Pakistani stars get married

Last edited by a moderator:
btw i hope indians are not offended just some playful ribbing :cheers:

Offended kya yaar, 'maje' (not maze) karo.

Apne ko kya, mujhse kaunsa Sania shaadi kar rahi hai. Aur karti bhi to meri gharwali muhje maar deti.

even our former pm is pimpin look that huge smile on angelina's face !

wd1.jpg

God, she is gorgeous.

Brad is one lucky bugger.

I never saw this pic btw, but i think this is from when she visited Pakistan subsequent to 2005 earthquake.

She touched the heart and mind of many Pakistanis. That's for sure. :smitten:

God, she is gorgeous.

Brad is one lucky bugger.

I never saw this pic btw, but i think this is from when she visited Pakistan subsequent to 2005 earthquake.

She touched the heart and mind of many Pakistanis. That's for sure. :smitten:

She always touched my heart AZ.

:smitten:

She always touched my heart AZ.

:smitten:

ooooooohhhh yeah =)

actually, when she had the chadhor on when she was in Muzzarabad, she easily could have passed for a Chitrali.

She's a dream girl for any guy. She's very pretty, and she also is smart and works VERY HARD for the good of humanity.

all-round, a good package :)

and after seeing Mr. & Mrs. Smith, how could anybody not like her? She looks good with that Beretta 9mm semi-auto pistol :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom