What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOAIB MALIK ON GEO NEWS : Shadi/barat will be held in Dubai and Walima in Lahore. That means since India has stolen WC matches from us we will take away marrige from India lol :)

@ Some of above posts: It really is bad. The members must keep their language respectable so that they maybe respected reciprocally. Vulgar language can never be allowed on this forum.

I don't know but many a Indians are taking this as a personal matter.

KIT Over

^^^ It really is bad. The members must keep their language respectable so that they maybe respected reciprocally. Vulgar language can never be allowed on this forum.

I don't know but many a Indians are taking this as a personal matter.

KIT Over

Indians aren't alone... Pakistanis are giving tough competition :D

Read from start and u will find out who started with these comments. WE SHOULD SAY PEACE AND ENJOY SOME GOOD NEWS FROM BOTH COUNTRIES :mps:

Why are you so angry dude you need to behave a bit this is not any chat room this Pakistan Defence Forum. So start acting like a gentlemen and not like some idiot child.:pakistan::pdf:

People themselves give reasons for infraction :sniper::suicide:

See him soon... After a few weeks... :pop::cheers:

KIT Over

Read from start and u will find out who started with these comments. WE SHOULD SAY PEACE AND ENJOY SOME GOOD NEWS FROM BOTH COUNTRIES :mps:

First post by Windjammer is mentioned below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/760118-post1.html
Breaking news on ARY, Pakistani Cricket star Shoib Malik to marry Indian Tennis star Sania Mirza, the ceremony is to take place next month.
They have supposedly bought a love nest in Dubai.
Seems another Indian celebrity has fallen for Pakistani middle stump.:partay:

mr42O Don't say that you can read between the lines :tdown: :bunny:

What i said is TRUTH,
If you find it offensive then let it be, Or could i have said instead of F.U.C.K. - 'SEX', Both mean same physically.

Anyways i have deleted it, but i have mad my point.

But in no condition inappropriate language should be used or tolerated.

From the past night, I myself alongwith many Indian and Pakistani members, we are enjoying a good discussion. But things seem to getting out of control for someones. People are on :flame:

KIT Over

People themselves give reasons for infraction :sniper::suicide:

See him soon... After a few weeks... :pop::cheers:

KIT Over

Dude that guy went too far and that's why I thought that it's not ok with this type of decent forum and it's standards are very high and we should all respect that.:pakistan::pdf:

I have a feeling that this all hysteria is not correct all these news about their marriage are not correct I have this feeling but I only feels like this may be it's true who knows only time will tell what will happened so till then you all guys needs to calm down.:coffee:
I have the same feeling as well... things arent crystal clear...

But in no condition inappropriate language should be used or tolerated.

From the past night, I myself alongwith many Indian and Pakistani members, we are enjoying a good discussion. But things seem to getting out of control for someones. People are on :flame:

KIT Over

Agreed... Mods should take appropriate actions :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom