What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh Shadi Pasand ke lye nahi. SAWAAB k lye kar raha ha wo...:rofl:

Don't worry. See the other way around. Malik was rejected by Pakistani girls (All were tooo high to be his life partner) so he directed towards Sania.:rofl:

KIT Over

Rejected? Aint he famous in pakistan?
I know he dosent have the looks, but i thought girls are mad at cricketers in asia? Or did he just go for money, tennis always earns more than cricket. :toast_sign:

what if indian govt wont issue him a visa??::

They will have a nikah anyway whether you issue a visa or not.

She will fly over to Pakistan or Dubai and from there to Pakistan :azn:

Jab India daud ibrahim ki larki ka nikah nahi rok saka tau koi aur kon say bagh ki mooli ha ray

Actually you are wrong, in Pakistan we have more younger men compared to population then China and India and thus we have to branch out to other neighborhood countries to find suitable wives. We have what you may call international reach and like the saying goes, 'if you could, you would'.

Also, Rakhi Sawant, I am coming baby, mein aa raha hoon.

Regarding the news, Jeetay raho, shub shub rehna.

P.S. I am waiting for comments on TOI tomorrow when Shiv Sena, BJP and RSS supporters to berserk. Bara maza aai ga.

Is thread ka saara maza kharab kar diya :tdown:

Rakhi Sawant ko Khoobsoorat kehna khoobsoorti ki touheen hai :tdown: (jokin)

Reena initially lost custody of their daughter Sanam (Jannat) in the divorce. However, after her ex-husband married a younger woman who didn't want to raise a child, Reena regained custody. Shame !

We dont want anymore Bhabhis from India.. :angry: Aik Reena Roy hie buhut thie woh bhi Jannat ko Mohsin kai pass chor kar India bhag gayie.. :angry:

25 pages in one day ... Some seriously celebrity crazed population we are :smitten:

Bwahahahahaha NO its fun we are having with Indian members just like they having in Hockey world Cup initial match wining hehehehe

Its another matter both the threads have some connection with Ball in one it was only one ball whereas in this thread heheheheheeeeeeeee:rofl:

what if indian govt wont issue him a visa??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

One phone call to Sania'is house.......... reading Kalima and QABOOL HAI QABOOL HAI QABOOL Hai is sufficient for marriage :lol::lol::lol:

Rest are formalities

Reena initially lost custody of their daughter Sanam (Jannat) in the divorce. However, after her ex-husband married a younger woman who didn't want to raise a child, Reena regained custody. Shame !

Younger?????????????/// uffffffffffff man reena was a budhi ghori and UGLY too

kahi malik sahab ghar jamai to nahi bun jain gay??

pehlay to mujeh yakeen hi nai aya , me samja k its another time waste thread , but after seeing thre news ... wow .. good to have a cross border love story ..!

By God at first glance i read cross border as cross breed :lol:

Sorry my bad.

KIT Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom