What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any news from Shoaib Malik ends that why he gave Divorce to Ayesha as he earlier says that she is not his wife.

that's called Holy Cow!! dude he must be feeling heaven with Sania! though she(Sania) is also called milk factory by teens here in india :lol::lol::lol:

You mean "COW MATTA" ????????

How can you write or say about "COW" like something that.
Because COW is a part of Hinduism. Isn`t?

that's called Holy Cow!! dude he must be feeling heaven with Sania! though she(Sania) is also called milk factory by teens here in india :lol::lol::lol:

Dont disgrace yourself calling people names due to their appearance.

If teens you know are calling Sania a milk factory then tell them to stop her playing for India.
She is the most successful woman's tennis player ever produced in India and the people who call her names are "idiots". No wonder athletes are a rarity in this part of the world.

What a disgrace.. :hitwall:

also one more thing to add that this 'name change business' about Ayesha , Maha or whatever is fishy.

In Pakistan ( and perhaps in india also ) a girls reputition matters and in some cases when due to a girl's own bad activities word starts getting around that xyz ( like this fatso ) is a slut and goes around tallking on phones and pull of tircks with guys then to hide from the bad word that starts getting around they do this 'name change business'.

After hearing what the neighbour of 'Asyesha Maha or whatever' had to say , Im quit sure that the 'two name' thing that is associated with fatso is due to this resason and her parents are in on this.

You mean "COW MATTA" ????????

How can you write or say about "COW" like something that.
Because COW is a part of Hinduism. Isn`t?

Nope we just respect it for it has been useful throughout centuries giving milk and manure as most of the people were dependent on it since they were farmers.

Still we consider it to be respectful and its banned to kill it for consumption like pigs are banned over there.

Hinduism was part of the culture in this region , hence it was associated with it.

Lagta hai IPL mein Pakistani player na khilla kar, India ko mehngaa padda. Jabbi toh Sania Mirza ne eik zabardast reply diya Indians ko..............

Hey Bhagwaan, Yeh Teri Kessi Lilla Hai.

:lol::azn::lol:

Nope we just respect it for it has been useful throughout centuries giving milk and manure as most of the people were dependent on it since they were farmers.

Still we consider it to be respectful and its banned to kill it for consumption like pigs are banned over there.

Hinduism was part of the culture in this region , hence it was associated with it.

You may also know that COW URIN is also a favorite drink for hindus?

Lagta hai IPL mein Pakistani player na khilla kar, India ko mehngaa padda. Jabbi toh Sania Mirza ne eik zabardast reply diya Indians ko..............

Hey Bhagwaan, Yeh Teri Kessi Lilla Hai.

:lol::azn::lol:

I think you watch too many saas bahu serials...
leave it buddy... let the couple be happy...
Why so much fuss...
ab toh bas karo Bhai log...

No never heard.

Its usually pepsi, fruit juices, beer etc ett which are favorite drinks here...
i dont want to retaliate in the same tone and invite a ban.Also my culture prohibits me from making statements like that.

I think you watch too many saas bahu serials...
leave it buddy... let the couple be happy...
Why so much fuss...
ab toh bas karo Bhai log...

Bhai loag bas kia karein, babwaa
Shadi toh Shoaib ki shant se hone nahi de rahe.
:whistle:

also one more thing to add that this 'name change business' about Ayesha , Maha or whatever is fishy.

In Pakistan ( and perhaps in india also ) a girls reputition matters and in some cases when due to a girl's own bad activities word starts getting around that xyz ( like this fatso ) is a slut and goes around tallking on phones and pull of tircks with guys then to hide from the bad word that starts getting around they do this 'name change business'.

After hearing what the neighbour of 'Asyesha Maha or whatever' had to say , Im quit sure that the 'two name' thing that is associated with fatso is due to this resason and her parents are in on this.

shame shame apni bhabhi ke bare me aisa nahi bolte:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Ab aa gaye cow urine pe. Matlab baaki saare funde fail ho chuke hain.

This really shows desperation on your part. Please yaar, yaahn gand na failayein,

I hope better sense will prevail and you will edit you post. Thanks in advance.

see i can give you 10x more things from the religion you follow which would make your *** burn like hell... but that would be insulting to my Indian brothers and sisters who follow same religion as you do....

bhai isiliye dont try to insult any religion.....
thaand rakkh ..... josh me hosh mat khoo......

Ab aa gaye cow urine pe. Matlab baaki saare funde fail ho chuke hain.

This really shows desperation on your part. Please yaar, yaahn gand na failayein,

I hope better sense will prevail and you will edit you post. Thanks in advance.
Don`t be so angry.
Take it as it is in reality.

Ghossa na kiyaa kaar.
:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom