What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha... still cant get it. Give it a break, he had signed paper means ONLY one thing. He lied and now licking it back.

Cheers and let's call it a day.:cheers:

I think he had maintained that he did send a Nikkah Nama 'by post' but still thats not grounds for marriage.

It very simple , if the Nikkah was not consumated it stands annuled rest its just a piece of paper.

Actaully in the real Mulsim marriage the Khatib has to 'recite' the Nikkah ( the actual Nikkah is a set of Arabic verses ) and afterwards the marriage has to be cosumated and as Sunnat , after conumation of marriage the dinner of 'Valima' is given.

THIS is the Mulsim marriage.

Was there any mention of the Khatib who recited this so called Niklkah between Fatso and Shoaib ? if there was one I havent seen any news link about it

Rest is all tamasha and paper work thats been added later for legal work and some fun.

So by the law of God , fatso cannot be be considred Shoaib's 'wife'.

Last edited:
see i can give you 10x more things from the religion you follow which would make your *** burn like hell... but that would be insulting to my Indian brothers and sisters who follow same religion as you do....

bhai isiliye dont try to insult any religion.....
thaand rakkh ..... josh me hosh mat khoo......

Ghossa na kiya karo,
Kyon ghosse mein pagal hojate ho.

Apni aoqaat mein raha karo tum Indians.

These Indians just showing their jealousy over an Pakistani Crickt Star getting married with an Indian Tennis Star.

Hey Bhagwaan,
Tu Diyaa Kar Inn Pe.

:partay:

Is there any news from Shoaib Malik ends that why he gave Divorce to Ayesha as he earlier says that she is not his wife.

You really think he will be able to face the media now after all those denials..

Kya thook ke chataa hai maan gaye Shoiab Malik, aap bohot pohonchi huyi hasti hain..

Last edited:
Ghossa na kiya karo,
Kyon ghosse mein pagal hojate ho.

Apni aoqaat mein raha karo tum Indians.

chal bhai mai apni aukat me hi rahunga.... kush???

tujh jaiso se mujhe jussa aa jaye toh kya baat hai..... :lol:

dont flame anymore please..

You really think he will be able to face the media now after all those denials..

Kya thook ke chaata hai maan gaye Shoiab Malik, aap bohot pohonchi huyi hasti hain..

Baqwaab Band Kar Apni.
Apni Ladkyon Ko Kabo Karo,
Pakistanyon Ke Peeche Bhagti Hein.

Kyon tum logon ki aoqaat dikhai toh ghossa kar gay?

thank you for this wonderful and extremely useful post

thankyou.jpg

Shabash,
Apni behnoo ka "Kanya Dhaan" zaroor karna SANIA MIRZA ka.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

one question why can't indians say P!!! they always say fir instead of phir & filana instead of phelana!!

Bechare Indians,

Satya ge hein key abb Sania Mirza ka Kaniya Dhan Kaisse karein?

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Mods/Webbie
Can you notice how Hawk73 is posting, don't you think we should tell members to follow decency while posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom