What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be true in your part of the country.

My girlfriend never wears a dress more than once. Asking her to wear a dress which has already been worn by someone else? Aatank mach jayega :sniper::sniper::sniper:

Why not ask her if she wants to get married in her mother's wedding sari? The connotations here are different. Of course I dont wish to land you in trouble.....just in case she takes that as a marriage proposal while you may have other ideas..:undecided:

It's not traditional nor is it compulsory for the new bride to adorn her mother's garments. It just holds a sentimental family value.

So what's the big deal if she wears her mothers clothes why are you all guys discussing this like a little childs please grow up who r debating on this issue which infact is not an issue.:azn:

hehe desis just love to gossip only two weeks or so since this thread started and over 4000 replies and nearly 60,000 views :lol:
Seems to be the biggest news since bhutto's assassination.

24474_1215527161524_1629205689_474724_4189205_n.jpg

Illuminations at Sania Mirza's family home.

glitterati_neha_dhupia_moammar_rana_20050725.jpg

Pakistani actor keeping the indian girl happy.

I wish pakistan can offer us something attrative career wise or its safe for us indians to travel in there, like we find scores of pakistanis hanging around in here in india, so much so that even it took Ajmal Kasab and co land in india uninvited.:sniper::sniper:

I wish pakistan can offer us something attrative career wise or its safe for us indians to travel in there, like we find scores of pakistanis hanging around in here in india, so much so that even it took Ajmal Kasab and co land in india uninvited.:sniper::sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
can we close this thread now? since they are happily married and sever space is not cheap...

pakistanis are the ones offering something to india not the other way around in most cases you guys are the ones asking them to come there(heck u guys even offered our politicians like benazir bhutto bollywood roles back in the day) if u don't like then stop inviting them india has more than 1.1billion people roughly around 6.5 times the population of pakistan use talent from your own country.Better they come there and atleast get paid and make money off u guys than you simply stealing their work which is what happens often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom