What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
abhi tu bache bhi honge.. bache indian honge ya pakistani? debate start kero!! :lol:

World Citizens???

or may be UAE ???

lets keep this thread open till they are old enough to join this forum and read about the unabridged history of their parents' marriage :azn:

Abi to 3rd hottest thread hi hua hai..Pakistan Economy ko beat karenge...

I hope on 15th atleast Media will be allowed to give us some sansani khabar.... :partay:

World Citizens???

or may be UAE ???

i appreciate your humour. But world citizen isnt a nationality

UAE doesnt give citizenship to locally-born children of expatriate parents. In fact, the only GCC countries to have done so in the past was Bahrain and KSA.

Likely, the child will be raised a Pakistani. Makes sense, as he/she will take their daddies first name as their last name :)

but lets wait and see how it plays out

i appreciate your humour. But world citizen isnt a nationality

UAE doesnt give citizenship to locally-born children of expatriate parents. In fact, the only GCC countries to have done so in the past was Bahrain and KSA.

Likely, the child will be raised a Pakistani. Makes sense, as he/she will take their daddies first name as their last name :)

but lets wait and see how it plays out

Shoania ke liye sab allowed hai :azn:

Aur kuch ho na ho, Interesting zaroor hai...

If twins, ek RAW mein kaam kar sakta hai, doosra ISI mein.

Kya ghatiya fillum ka top class script idea diya hai, bhai log.

Aadab arz hai.

If twins, ek RAW mein kaam kar sakta hai, doosra ISI mein.

Kya ghatiya fillum ka top class script idea diya hai, bhai log.

Aadab arz hai.

Ji ... Or phir dono mil kar CIA or MOSAD ki aisi ki taisi kar dengay ... :smitten::smitten:

Or aakhir main aik Ladka American Biwi or Doosra ladka Jewish Biwi lay kar mulk ka naam roshan karaiga ... :cheesy::cheesy:

Fighter

They are busy working on the ........ other one. :D

tennis.jpg

Brother, I think u haven't seen her inside yet, it's floppy.

Erm. how do you know?

I repeat, and please answer precisely, how do you know?:rofl:

Future looks bright coz all good looking indian gals might end-up hooked-up to Pakistanis... One By One... Worry about ur future, what "you" will be left with!!!

Pardner, to get serious for a minute, it works both ways...there's a few Pakistani women marrying Indian men.

But again, why is that an issue? 'Maaje' kaaro, bhai.:partay:

I doubt father sahib staying in Pakistan in long run,,, I smell "Ghar Damaad"

Yaar Shoaib ko aap hi rakhen to acha hoga.:rofl::rofl:

Erm. how do you know?
I repeat, and please answer precisely, how do you know?:rofl:
The day I'll decide to quite this forum for good, I might reply,,, & I don't like time-outs either....

Yaar Shoaib ko aap hi rakhen to acha hoga.:rofl::rofl:
Khuda ka wasta hay aisay loogon ko india lay jao,,,, Tumhain tumharay sar ki qasam

... Khuda ka wasta hay aisay loogon ko india lay jao,,,, Tumhain tumharay sar ki qasam

Mujhe meri sar ki kasam? Yeh kya keh diya....kya Hindu* ka chain dekhe raha nahi gaya, miyan?

* pushing it a little; my goal is to live in a world where Hindus and Muslims can tease each other without inciting ugly passions. So here goes...mods delete if offensive.

Edit: BTW sur are you a musician/ singer? Lovely username, IMO.

Last edited:
pakistanis are the ones offering something to india not the other way around in most cases you guys are the ones asking them to come there(heck u guys even offered our politicians like benazir bhutto bollywood roles back in the day) if u don't like then stop inviting them india has more than 1.1billion people roughly around 6.5 times the population of pakistan use talent from your own country.Better they come there and atleast get paid and make money off u guys than you simply stealing their work which is what happens often.

Haha, india holds good carre oppurtunitues for not only for pakistanis ,but citizens of many other differernt countries.So the point u tried hard to evade is that india holds opputunitess thats why it attracts attention talent around the world where pakistan badly lacks in the same.

Just take the example of IPL or Bollywood.

if u don't like then stop inviting them india has more than 1.1billion people roughly around 6.5 times the population of pakistan use talent from your own country

Yes, its do depend on our wish and sentiments,as u can recall, Pakistani cricketers got no takers among the IPL team owners this year.And it didnt hamper its business prospect,infact it bigger than ever before.

[Better they come there and atleast get paid and make money off u guys than you simply stealing their work which is what happens often

Making money off us ??:cheesy:

They are only getting paid for thier work, no work no pay.

And when was the last time u hear pakistani artist crying foul for his work being copied in india,other than as lame egoistic excues of pakistani fans ??

If anything it makes him happy that his product getting attention in india and some producer may offer him a break in bollywood nexttime .So accept the reality my friend ,there should be shame in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom