What's new

Sci fi fans, get in here.

Yara, no kidding, just few days a go I 'cooked up' my very own batch of Naswar...... and the result was so amazingly fucked up that it blew me away..... it's some seriously nerve numbing archaic shit! :cheesy:

I call it "The Raptor", it fuc*s you blind..... in stealth........ :D

send some naswar ... need urgently for some Israeli lovelies.

1. Star Trek
2. Star Trek
3. Star Trek
4. Star Trek
5. Farscape
6. Battle Star Galactica
7. Firefly
8. Many many others.......

@Oscar, dude, you gotta watch all of DS9...... if you haven't .... else ST wouldn't make much sense.......... :o:
have you watched earth 2 and lost in space
blakes 7
and who could forget lexx that giant pen^is:omghaha::omghaha:
lexx_by_giovanino-d7flan8.jpg

and whose waiting for halo tv series

to all fans of the silly "star wars"... it is a dumbed-down derivation of the subtle "dune" series.

@ranjeet why the sanskaari profile-picture??

Yara, no kidding, just few days a go I 'cooked up' my very own batch of Naswar...... and the result was so amazingly fucked up that it blew me away..... it's some seriously nerve numbing archaic shit! :cheesy:

I call it "The Raptor", it fuc*s you blind..... in stealth........ :D
Zaaalmaaa ....
neutral-whyyyyy.png

to all fans of the silly "star wars"... it is a dumbed-down derivation of the subtle "dune" series.

Safeed chipkali .. machar bahut khaati hai !!! thats why

1. Star Trek
2. Star Trek
3. Star Trek
4. Star Trek
5. Farscape
6. Battle Star Galactica
7. Firefly
8. Many many others.......

@Oscar, dude, you gotta watch all of DS9...... if you haven't .... else ST wouldn't make much sense.......... :o:

Just cant, actually the Ferengi look too ridiculous for my taste.. and too much soap opera in there for me.

I shall ban you for this blasphemy, may you rot in Jahanum for saying that.. take it back. :mad:

Quark is the maaaaan :cheesy:......... nah, not too much drama....... the thing is, it puts to rest many unanswered questions about certain alliances.....

Just cant, actually the Ferengi look too ridiculous for my taste.. and too much soap opera in there for me.

I shall ban you for this blasphemy, may you rot in Jahanum for saying that.. take it back. :mad:

i wrote only the facts of history, my friend... and banning me will further cement my assertion because i was the only questioner, and you banned me to hide the truth behind popular beliefs. :agree:

i wrote only the facts of history, my friend... and banning me will further cement my assertion because i was the only questioner, and you banned me to hide the truth behind popular beliefs. :agree:

There are no facts of history.. the Dark side and the Light is the greatest.. compared to them the Houses of Dune look like fast food chains.

Quark is the maaaaan :cheesy:......... nah, not too much drama....... the thing is, it puts to rest many unanswered questions about certain alliances.....

That one can figure out in a few episodes. Essentially the whole supernatural element and "chosen one" ideal about it with sisko just ruined it for me. In any case.. I watched it for "sacrifice of angels".

Yeah. Agreed. Sisko's character was a bit overdone..... actually the whole prophet and emissary shit was a bit too much.... though, all them Bjoran chicks were really pretty....... and let's not forget the very pretty Jadzia Dax! :D

1780863-ds9_3x10_fascination_2_52.jpg

That one can figure out in a few episodes. Essentially the whole supernatural element and "chosen one" ideal about it with sisko just ruined it for me. In any case.. I watched it for "sacrifice of angels".

Anakin Solo has probably turned to the dark side. Probably found some relic on Dagobah. Hope it doesn't end in a hour long alien invasion clusterfcuk like Transformers/Avengers/Man of Steel.

Yeah. Agreed. Sisko's character was a bit overdone..... actually the whole prophet and emissary shit was a bit too much.... though, all them Bjoran chicks were really pretty....... and let's not forget the very pretty Jadzia Dax! :D

1780863-ds9_3x10_fascination_2_52.jpg

The other classic DS9 episode being "trails and tribble-lations"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom