What's new

Should Nepal and Tibet be part of India??

No never. Nepal is fiercely Independent nation. I wish they should have good relationship with India and don't get fooled by external power who always dream of using them against us.

These Indians have no shame, first they call out to capture Nepal and when PLA starts invading them, they start crying. Well my friends, karma is a *****

Er.. Mr.President ,

Choosing between
A) BLIND, puerile sense of putrid patriotism and
B) SENSIBLE patriotism,

I rather choose the latter (B)

You.. by the way, seem to think that patriotism is about making a fool (of yourself) in dreaming up expansionism. Live it.. joker !

@ Koovie ... your timing in posting the double facepalm !! SO DAMN APT mate :)

Sitting in Hong kong and sucking up is making fool of yourself-Joker-truth always prevails !!

lets see...

1) tibet is not our part and we doesn't want it and truly speaking China will not give it up.

2) Nepal is Hindu Majority Nation.Does that implies that it should be a part of India. Nepal should be a independent state.

3) Pakistan is nothing more than full bag of problems. Its own Govt can not stablize it how can we even think about it.What will we gain by conquering it nothing more than problematic citizens.

4) India did had a chance to get Bangladesh in 1971 but it would have been g8 mistake.

5) We should try to get control over Lanka it will make India King of INDIAN OCEAN

lets see...

1) tibet is not our part and we doesn't want it and truly speaking China will not give it up.

2) Nepal is Hindu Majority Nation.Does that implies that it should be a part of India. Nepal should be a independent state.

3) Pakistan is nothing more than full bag of problems. Its own Govt can not stablize it how can we even think about it.What will we gain by conquering it nothing more than problematic citizens.

4) India did had a chance to get Bangladesh in 1971 but it would have been g8 mistake.

5) We should try to get control over Lanka it will make India King of INDIAN OCEAN

Tibet is a part of Greater India .. it deserves a place in SAARC, after its liberation from china.

Rest of the countries are already in.

Who ever posted this topic in this site is an idiot. Why would you do such a thing? Are you really Indian? Nepal and Tibet being a part of India is question to ask their citizens, not Indians. It is not a question that should be asked to Indians because we have no say in that matter.

Who ever posted this topic in this site is an idiot. Why would you do such a thing? Are you really Indian? Nepal and Tibet being a part of India is question to ask their citizens, not Indians. It is not a question that should be asked to Indians because we have no say in that matter.

Keep your respectful words to yourself-read the pdf decorum guidlines before fooling around. If Indians dont have any say in this matter , why is Hon. Dalai Lama and Tibetians given refuge in India. Have you ever heard abour strategic force created by India made up of all Tibetians..read the history first (I$$$t)

This thread has been made for the sole use of being a Troll Fest!

And now on topic,
India doesnt need nepal or Tibet!

We hav India and tht is the end of it..No Nepal Or tibet is needed!:coffee:

Keep your respectful words to yourself-read the pdf decorum guidlines before fooling around. If Indians dont have any say in this matter , why is Hon. Dalai Lama and Tibetians given refuge in India. Have you ever heard abour strategic force created by India made up of all Tibetians..read the history first (I$$$t)

STFU and mind your business. Its an A and B converstaion, C yourself out of it! You are comparing the Dalai Lama and Tibetan refugees to this poster's thread topic? Get a life. Maybe you should read and understand the differences involved. I don't need to read it, I already know about it. That force was created 50 yrs ago and you think that is still relevant today? If our strategists are like you, then we don;t have a chance ****

STFU and mind your business. Its an A and B converstaion, C yourself out of it! You are comparing the Dalai Lama and Tibetan refugees to this poster's thread topic? Get a life. Maybe you should read and understand the differences involved. I don't need to read it, I already know about it. That force was created 50 yrs ago and you think that is still relevant today? If our strategists are like you, then we don;t have a chance ****

STFU-and dear it is conversation not converstaion

There is a word for you type, it's Eunuch! Check the spelling on that!

I dont know about that in my dictionary- the only words I know is "M" for male, and "F" for female:omghaha:

You are more familiar with that word, is the family doing well?

I dont know about that in my dictionary- the only words I know is "M" for male, and "F" for female:omghaha:

You are more familiar with that word, is the family doing well?

Leave me alone. You are a creep and a weirdo. You find fault with my statement but no issue with this one which you thanked from Fatal_toxic

This thread has been made for the sole use of being a Troll Fest!

And now on topic,
India doesnt need nepal or Tibet!

We hav India and tht is the end of it..No Nepal Or Tibet is needed!

Keep it moving Chuttiya

Back
Top Bottom